pepsipete
125+1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Well forgetting all the politics, but we have a match on Saturday, with a very small squad what do you think we'll start with.

My prediction

Romain LARRIEU
Durrell BERRY
Robbie WILLIAMS
Curtis NELSON
Stephan ZUBAR
Luke DALEY
Conor HOURIHANE
Carl FLETCHER
Loan Player (Striker)
Tom HITCHCOCK
Andres GURRIERI

Subs

Simon WALTON
Ladjie SOUKOUNA
Luke YOUNG
Jake COLE
Loan Player(Striker)
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Not a bad effort, have we signed Gurrieji
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:28 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Not a bad effort, have we signed Gurrieji

Not yet signed, but i believe a deal is close, so hence why i put him in the team.

Expect 3-4 players arriving within the next week or so. Smile
Back to top Go down

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 pm

I expect a squad to be the thinest in living memory at Home Park.
There's money to be clawed back and a season to be sacrificed for the good of the next and previous boardroom.

A mixture of expensive left overs from last season, a couple of near freebie loans and a bunch of Ridsdale adopted babes on pocket money and a bag of sweets.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:25 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I expect a squad to be the thinest in living memory at Home Park.
There's money to be clawed back and a season to be sacrificed for the good of the next and previous boardroom.

A mixture of expensive left overs from last season, a couple of near freebie loans and a bunch of Ridsdale adopted babes on pocket money and a bag of sweets.

So your team?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:38 am

125+1 wrote:
Well forgetting all the politics, but we have a match on Saturday, with a very small squad what do you think we'll start with.

My prediction

Romain LARRIEU
Durrell BERRY
Robbie WILLIAMS
Curtis NELSON
Stephan ZUBAR
Luke DALEY
Conor HOURIHANE
Carl FLETCHER
Loan Player (Striker)
Tom HITCHCOCK
Andres GURRIERI

Subs

Simon WALTON
Ladjie SOUKOUNA
Luke YOUNG
Jake COLE
Loan Player(Striker)

Of that team Conner, Cole, Soukouna, Daley, Williams and Berry have not yet actually signed and are probably looking for other clubs like Dickinson and the other one who had 'agreed to sign'. And the chances of getting a L2 standard striker on loan before saturday?

We really could be struggling to get a team together.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:41 am

According to the BaggO they have all been registered with the FA
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 am

Ro

Gary Poole - Mark Smith - Graham Coughlan - Charlie Williams

David Norris - Lilian Nalis - Steve McCall - Scott Sinclair

Tommy Tynan - Garry Nelson

Oh, sorry, I thought for a moment we still had a decent football team, that we were still a decent football club. I've no idea for Saturday, I could only name about half a team of present Argyle players, the one's who ended last season with us before my concentration on football was interupted by three wankers who are trying their damndest to clusterf**k Argyle.

So apart from Ro in goal, Fletch in the middle and I guess Nelson & Zubar at the back, I have no idea and what's more I can't summon a single care either.
Back to top Go down

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:14 am

A front three of Beg, Borrow and Steele.

Or even more corny ... how about a front pairing of Smash and Grab ... remember them ?
A prize of three free posts for the first poster to name them and where they gained their notoriety.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:19 am

penzancepirate wrote:

Or even more corny ... how about a front pairing of Smash and Grab ... remember them ?
A prize of three free posts for the first poster to name them and where they gained their notoriety.

One was BWP surely...........on no, my bad, that was the front three of Smash, Grab and Lookout wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 am

penzancepirate wrote:

Alan Warboys and Bruce Bannister,Bristol Rovers.Bruce played for us for a season in the latter Waiters years,wasn't bad but no Mariner or Rafferty,unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:

My prediction

Romain LARRIEU
Durrell BERRY
Robbie WILLIAMS
Curtis NELSON
Stephan ZUBAR
Luke DALEY
Conor HOURIHANE
Carl FLETCHER
Loan Player (Striker)
Tom HITCHCOCK
Andres GURRIERI

Subs

Simon WALTON
Ladjie SOUKOUNA
Luke YOUNG
Jake COLE
Loan Player(Striker)

Of that team Conner, Cole, Soukouna, Daley, Williams and Berry have not yet actually signed and are probably looking for other clubs like Dickinson and the other one who had 'agreed to sign'. And the chances of getting a L2 standard striker on loan before saturday?

We really could be struggling to get a team together.

Lets get your facts right at least freathy Cole, Soukouna, Daley, Williams and Berry HAVE all been registered with the FL
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:07 pm

X Isle wrote:
Ro

Oh, sorry, I thought for a moment we still had a decent football team, that we were still a decent football club. I've no idea for Saturday, I could only name about half a team of present Argyle players, the one's who ended last season with us before my concentration on football was interupted by three wankers who are trying their damndest to clusterf**k Argyle.

So apart from Ro in goal, Fletch in the middle and I guess Nelson & Zubar at the back, I have no idea and what's more I can't summon a single care either.

All i can say to that is why do you keep posting on Argyle forums if you dont care anymore?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:15 pm

125+1 wrote:
X Isle wrote:
Ro

All i can say to that is why do you keep posting on Argyle forums if you dont care anymore?

Erm HELLO, anyone else believe I don't have any passion?, that I don't care? Laughing.

I just don't care for football right now that's all, you seem to be able to draw a distinction between football and (as you put it) 'politics', I don't. I've already issued you a smackdown on that front elsewhere and the abridged version of my response is to redirect you, re-read it.

"politics" is everything and that's the only game in town right now. Once the current temporary custodians of our club are seen off I can think about football again, if they remain then so too does the only game in town for me. Until then I can't summon the interest in a PAFC 125 X1.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:43 pm

X Isle wrote:
125+1 wrote:
X Isle wrote:
Ro

Erm HELLO, anyone else believe I don't have any passion?, that I don't care? Laughing.

I just don't care for football right now that's all, you seem to be able to draw a distinction between football and (as you put it) 'politics', I don't. I've already issued you a smackdown on that front elsewhere and the abridged version of my response is to redirect you, re-read it.

"politics" is everything and that's the only game in town right now. Once the current temporary custodians of our club are seen off I can think about football again, if they remain then so too does the only game in town for me. Until then I can't summon the interest in a PAFC 125 X1.

I cant seem to find any smackdown i like many laugh at your posts, particualy on pasoti, ambushing every thread with a negative post.

Owners come and go, but its what happens on the pitch that 90% of fans are interested in, because it is a football club, where people go to support a team playing football.

People can be concerned about thier club without throwing it people's faces all the time, they know whats going on, so continue to ambush people's threads im sure your a words speak louder than action kind of guy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 pm

125+1 wrote:
X Isle wrote:
Ro

lol! He's either stupid or has self interest. He allows his Aviva mentality to slip sometimes, so I'm backing the latter.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:46 pm

125+1 wrote:

My prediction

Romain LARRIEU
Durrell BERRY
Robbie WILLIAMS
Curtis NELSON
Stephan ZUBAR
Luke DALEY
Conor HOURIHANE
Carl FLETCHER
Loan Player (Striker)
Tom HITCHCOCK
Andres GURRIERI

Subs

Simon WALTON
Ladjie SOUKOUNA
Luke YOUNG
Jake COLE
Loan Player(Striker)

Andres Gurrieri has left. Official spin is that he's 'been released'. More like he wants paying like Dickinson and Elding did.

Who's next?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:11 pm

It's official - Feeney turns down Argyle. Can't blame him one bit. Even the shittest of the shit are steering well clear.

Where's 125 to tell us all we'll have a world beating starting eleven and subs bench on Saturday?

Trust in the riddler
In heaney we trust

clown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
It's official - Feeney turns down Argyle. Can't blame him one bit. Even the shittest of the shit are steering well clear.

Where's 125 to tell us all we'll have a world beating starting eleven and subs bench on Saturday?

Trust in the riddler
In heaney we trust

clown

Yep that confirms it you are an idiot, where and when did i say we would have a world beating team, i simply posted what i thought we be our starting line up.

Secondly before you post crap about the adreus deal, go away and try and find some facts to back it up.

I believe and someone from the media was told that a contrat was agreed, but his former club would be entitled to a fee due to him being under 24 hence why the deal collapsed.

Argyle were from to post what they said about reid not pursuing his interest, they should have just said what happened, everyone knows we havent got no money to pay transfer fee's.

Also stood behind the dugout at the saltash match monday, Shaun Reid wasnt to impressed with him.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Freathy wrote:

Trust in the riddler
In heaney we trust

clown

As for Feaney that is a bonus, he is shit desperation on reids part there, Even Oldham were willing to lose money to get shot, no great loss and whoopee do we get turned down by another player so friking what players turn down moves to spurs/liverpool etc where their garaunteed millions, so moving to a club in turmoil isnt very attractive is it!.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm

125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Trust in the riddler
In heaney we trust

clown

As for Feaney that is a bonus, he is shit desperation on reids part there, Even Oldham were willing to lose money to get shot, no great loss and whoopee do we get turned down by another player so friking what players turn down moves to spurs/liverpool etc where their garaunteed millions, so moving to a club in turmoil isnt very attractive is it!.

Surely you've backed up Freathy's comments in your last sentence? Truthfully,i'm very surprised that any signings have been made at all.Who in their right mind would want to join a club like Argyle now? I've got a feeling that there's a whole lot of trouble to come yet and guess who the scapegoats will be?

a.Reid,for not being able to get shit from a rocking horse

b.The fans,for failing to support a fourth division team which at best will struggle to stay in the division.

Mark my words.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 pm

125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Trust in the riddler
In heaney we trust

clown

Yep that confirms it you are an idiot, where and when did i say we would have a world beating team, i simply posted what i thought we be our starting line up.

Secondly before you post crap about the adreus deal, go away and try and find some facts to back it up.

I believe and someone from the media was told that a contrat was agreed, but his former club would be entitled to a fee due to him being under 24 hence why the deal collapsed.

Argyle were from to post what they said about reid not pursuing his interest, they should have just said what happened, everyone knows we havent got no money to pay transfer fee's.

Also stood behind the dugout at the saltash match monday, Shaun Reid wasnt to impressed with him.

Whatever the reason whether its players actually want paying (Dickinson) or clubs that want transfer fees let's just see how many players are 'released' and how many players we fail to sign by Saturday. I think we'll struggle to get a team together.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Trust in the riddler
In heaney we trust

clown

Whatever the reason whether its players actually want paying (Dickinson) or clubs that want transfer fees let's just see how many players are 'released' and how many players we fail to sign by Saturday. I think we'll struggle to get a team together.

WHY will players be released? explain

So by highlighting Dickinson, you must be assuming Williams and Berry who have been here a few months now dont want paying.
Back to top Go down

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

The club really is plumbing new lows, even from a couple of weeks agao, and yet they still refuse to accept any responsibility for any of it.... it's always a player's personal circumstances, an unreasonable club, or an agent getting uppety .... pleeeease.

Guilfoyle may well be happy with Heaney's intententions but the football side is disolving into a complete farce, and I for one am quite happy to see it unravel early on, or early doors as they say in football.
No one will touch us with a barge pole. Still, that shouldn't upset Heaney, it all helps to keep the wages down and hence the ultimate price he pays for the club.
Have a look at your initial team selection of a week ago 125, you're not much of a realist, are you ? lol!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:10 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
The club really is plumbing new lows, even from a couple of weeks agao, and yet they still refuse to accept any responsibility for any of it.... it's always a player's personal circumstances, an unreasonable club, or an agent getting uppety .... pleeeease.

Guilfoyle may well be happy with Heaney's intententions but the football side is disolving into a complete farce, and I for one am quite happy to see it unravel early on, or early doors as they say in football.
No one will touch us with a barge pole. Still, that shouldn't upset Heaney, it all helps to keep the wages down and hence the ultimate price he pays for the club.
Have a look at your initial team selection of a week ago 125, you're not much of a realist, are you ? lol!

do you mean realist or clairvoyant it was a prediction Rolling Eyes

so Andres GURRIERI is no longer here, AND, the rest still are so whats the problem?

oh and as for feeney, although i dont rate him it seems its nothing to do with him not wanting to come

so stick that where the sun dont shine lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Yep i can be childish aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team for Saturday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Team for Saturday?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next