seadog
Mock Cuncher
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Associate director - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:49 am

Sneinton Green wrote:
cripes! your final paragraph there could be taken out of context by certain individuals, and probably will be.

wating for the poodle parlour influx....

Let's put it this way. Jock has shown great restraint. Not everyone would do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:
cripes! your final paragraph there could be taken out of context by certain individuals, and probably will be.

wating for the poodle parlour influx....

Let's put it this way. Jock has shown great restraint. Not everyone would do the same.

It's completely out of character for me too Razz but seriously you are right Tring. There were times when I was ready to go looking for people and not bothering to chat about it anymore. I really hope that the games stop before somebody does get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

amen
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 pm

I too have had certain people asking friends of mine whether I am hard (phnar phnar) whether I will put up or shut up, and how far could I be pushed before I snap, all because I have called someone out for internet bullying and have been outspoken about Brent and co. There are some people prepared to push, pull, wheedle and whine until they get their way, what "their way" is I am not sure they know themselves. I think the fact that they appear normal and great mates to people at face value just makes them two faced, not trustworthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 pm

The lengths people will go to to get a parking space and a vip pass at home park.

Sad, very sad.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 pm

If Brent really believes his stooges are respected and representative of the wider potential fanbase, he's in for a nasty surprise.

They are intolerant, opinionated and scheming. They will not unite the fanbase as only their views are acceptable to them.

Mind you, I don't think he cares.
Back to top Go down
louisdepalma

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Tringreen wrote:
louisdepalma wrote:
Tring, what do you hope to achieve by posting on here?

You have nothing good to say about the club, it's management, it's players, the directors, the fans.

I understand you feel disillusioned with PAFC as it is, but what do you want to see happening at the club? Without wishing to start the whole Aviva/BGB/Broken record stuff, could you give me an answer that doesn't involve any comments on various personalities or personal attacks?

It's a genuine question, which has been puzzling me for some time. I know you are not happy with the events that got us into this position - L2 and nearly out of business permanently, but in future, what do you want to see happen?

How about you telling me who you are first ?

Why? What relevance does that have?

Or are you of the Nool School - proper names, proper fans?

Is there a policy of 'outing' people on here? Blimey! What an unwelcoming suspicious lot you all are.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:49 pm

louisdepalma wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
louisdepalma wrote:
Tring, what do you hope to achieve by posting on here?

You have nothing good to say about the club, it's management, it's players, the directors, the fans.

I understand you feel disillusioned with PAFC as it is, but what do you want to see happening at the club? Without wishing to start the whole Aviva/BGB/Broken record stuff, could you give me an answer that doesn't involve any comments on various personalities or personal attacks?

It's a genuine question, which has been puzzling me for some time. I know you are not happy with the events that got us into this position - L2 and nearly out of business permanently, but in future, what do you want to see happen?

How about you telling me who you are first ?

Why? What relevance does that have?

Or are you of the Nool School - proper names, proper fans?

Is there a policy of 'outing' people on here? Blimey! What an unwelcoming suspicious lot you all are.

You're either a pathologist from the states or the taxi despatcher from taxi! Very Happy

Wouldn't worry about them being suspicious, arch bishop tutu could join on here and he'd still get abused. To be fair when they say all inclusive they mean no one is avoid suspicion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Mrrapson - what sort of name is that? Who are ya? Who are ya? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

Wouldn't worry about them being suspicious, arch bishop tutu could join on here and he'd still get abused.
Only cos he's a prick.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson - what sort of name is that? Who are ya? Who are ya? lol!

I'm not a dirty northern bastard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Hello all and you tring I see its still the friendly forum that we all know and love, mind you with the poodles out to play there is going to be times when you stand in dogsh1t.

All geared up and raring to go for the new season are we? ready to get behind Fletch's mighty greens?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Hello all and you tring I see its still the friendly forum that we all know and love, mind you with the poodles out to play there is going to be times when you stand in dogsh1t.

All geared up and raring to go for the new season are we? ready to get behind Fletch's mighty greens?

Course we are.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmy! lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Grumpy wrote:

for a second i thought that said freathy's Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:30 pm

looks like duff gen,nothing announced today.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Run by bankers for w@nkers.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:07 pm

A monied investing director would be a bit of a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Dougie wrote:
A monied investing director would be a bit of a bonus.

Instead we'll get the non walleted director Newell predicted.

RIP PAFC.......................................Enjoy the ride to the buffet . Praaaaper faaaaans. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 pm

oddball wrote:

Not really surprising is it, seeing who started the thread.

Who told you then Dane, Mr Webb, IJN, Rapson, Jameson, Cholwell, Posty or any one of the others from the 'in' gang?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:34 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
oddball wrote:

Who told you then Dane, Mr Webb, IJN, Rapson, Jameson, Cholwell, Posty or any one of the others from the 'in' gang?

And WE are the bad guys ? lol!

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
oddball wrote:

And WE are the bad guys ? lol!

No not bad. A tad naughty maybe, in a dennis the menace sort of way! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
oddball wrote:

Never said it was gonna be announced today.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
. I didn't say Rickler had posted on this thread and I do agree people are far more negative than him. It's more the way in which it's done.

So 'Shit slinger'....

Care to explain 'the way in which I do it'?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:35 am

Jameson and Rapson are both readying themselves for the 2012/13 war! We can't fail this season with fans like them!

Associate director - Page 2 KlLhh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:44 am

hairy j wrote:
Jameson and Rapson are both readying themselves for the 2012/13 war! We can't fail this season with fans like them!

Associate director - Page 2 KlLhh

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Associate director   Associate director - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Associate director
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next