Sky football advert.

Go down 
+2
Elias
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Sky football advert.   Empty
PostSubject: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:01 pm

The advert for the new premier season just came on showing city fans celebrating the league win while playing the commentary of the goal that won them the league, my gag reflex was just tested to the limit
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:14 pm

I watched the end of Sky's Premiership review at the weekend and did laugh at the Man Utd fans celebrating at the end of their win (against Sunderland) and then City scored seconds later ...and seeing their faces drop at the realisation (sorry Salty).

I read that Cantona apparently karate kicked his table when the City winner went in (according to his son).

Cantona
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Hilarious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Hilarious

What goes beep beep beep?

The United open top bus reversing back into the garage lol!

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Not for long sunshine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 pm

Razz Good old Joey Barton
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:37 am

blimey more 'cheating' from fleetwood!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 am

Do people still subscribe to Sky Sports? So fcuking bored with it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:00 am

It's not just for football.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:28 am

Tringreen wrote:

Have you got a Sky subscription in Cyprus Tring? Is it pricey?

Or do you have the chore of having to go to the pub. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:54 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Have you got a Sky subscription in Cyprus Tring? Is it pricey?

Or do you have the chore of having to go to the pub. Very Happy

I can get it online and connect laptop to our LED TV................ You'll have a PM in a minute.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Chingers wrote:
Do people still subscribe to Sky Sports? So fcuking bored with it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great coverage of rugby and cricket, far superior to anything the terrestrial channels ever put out.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Agreed, but paying £40 odd quid a month to sit on your own watching a test match or any sport is quite sad really. Sport is something to either play or enjoy watching with other people. There's no more lonely feeling than witnessing a fantastic goal, catch, try, cast, jump on the telly and being on your own and unable to discuss it at that exact moment.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Chingers wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Agreed, but paying £40 odd quid a month to sit on your own watching a test match or any sport is quite sad really. Sport is something to either play or enjoy watching with other people. There's no more lonely feeling than witnessing a fantastic goal, catch, try, cast, jump on the telly and being on your own and unable to discuss it at that exact moment.

Suppose it all depends on the company. I'd rather keep my own , if no intelligent and articulate company was to be found.

Not that I'm a snob or anything.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Suppose it all depends on the company. I'd rather keep my own , if no intelligent and articulate company was to be found.

I just hate watching sport on my own, especially sat at home. The company doesn't need to be intelligent they just have to agree with what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Chingers wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I just hate watching sport on my own, especially sat at home. The company doesn't need to be intelligent they just have to agree with what I'm saying.

You could always go on tw@tter and discuss live sporting events with other tweeters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

You could always go on tw@tter and discuss live sporting events with other tweeters Very Happy

Kill me now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Chingers wrote:
paying £40 odd quid a month to sit on your own watching a test match or any sport is quite sad really. Sport is something to either play or enjoy watching with other people. There's no more lonely feeling than witnessing a fantastic goal, catch, try, cast, jump on the telly and being on your own and unable to discuss it at that exact moment.

Well said Chingers. Most constant televised sport is no better than a soap opera for the addicted and those bereft of an idea of what else to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:34 pm

It's because you've got real mates Chingers. Some people don't have that luxury and have to watch things alone. Did you know that some people actually move abroad to try to find one even if it's a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky football advert.    Sky football advert.   Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky football advert.
Page 1 of 1