shonbo
Charlie Wood
Tringreen
lawnmowerman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:10 pm

I'm only concerned for you, if everyone starts talking about football and Argyle and stuff I don't want you to feel left out in the cold lol!

All in jest of course Tring Basketball clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:16 pm

GOB wrote:
I'm only concerned for you, if everyone starts talking about football and Argyle and stuff I don't want you to feel left out in the cold lol!

All in jest of course Tring Basketball clown

Not much chance of that Del.

As some of us have been trying to point out for a very long time, some things are more fundamental than the actual football at present.

If the bigger picture off the pitch is crap , the football will be the same.

So, are you going to start enjoying the ride again this year ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 pm

I started last year Andrew and although the football was shocking I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Enjoying the day doesn't mean you cannot question the politics, the two go hand in hand?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 pm

GOB wrote:
I started last year Andrew and although the football was shocking I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Enjoying the day doesn't mean you cannot question the politics, the two go hand in hand?

I went to Oxford, didn't enjoy any of it. Mind you, I didn't get to meet real people.

Thank god I spend most of my time overseas.

Anyway, we must stop conversing so much. People are beginning to talk Embarassed

In fact, I'll PM anything I have to say to you for a while. See if that helps. Cool

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

I went to Oxford, didn't enjoy any of it. Mind you, I didn't get to meet real people.

Anyway, we must stop conversing so much. People are beginning to talk Embarassed

In fact, I'll PM anything I have to say to you for a while. See if that helps. Cool

Educated wanker. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Educated wanker. lol!

You know what I meant Rolling Eyes

Took over an hour in a queue to park. Lost 5 -1. Walton did lots of shouting. Left 10 mins early to avoid another queue to get out.

Paid for son and girlfriend too.

It was emotional.

Quite a few years ago, when taking tea during a cricket match, one of the younger players was telling us that he'd been accepted for a place at Oxford University. Another young lad, not the brightest, was listening intently.
When the triple A star student had finished, the other lad piped up with, 'I'm going to Oxford too !'
Mouths fell open and crumbs fell out all round the table.
On perusing our stunned faces he qualified his statement with, 'Got a job at Oxford Sainsbury's !' lol!

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Yep and the A star student probably got a job in the City and helped feck up the Country whereas the supposed unbright prospect has worked hard and paid his taxes. Educated Wankers are all the rage just now. Don't you just love it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:14 pm

perhaps if we did get promoted we could all have a group hug?and maybe we could knit some ADT jumpers?,that would take nice to whole different level,so who would be up for a day where people are nice to eachother on adt?,,,,,,,,,,,NICE MONDAY,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 pm

oh wrong thread,bugger,,,,,,how do you do this computer stuff anyway?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 pm

tcm wrote:
perhaps if we did get promoted we could all have a group hug?and maybe we could knit some ADT jumpers?,that would take nice to whole different level,so who would be up for a day where people are nice to eachother on adt?,,,,,,,,,,,NICE MONDAY,

I fully agree,it was indeed rather misty in Tavistock this morning.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 am

tcm wrote:

piss off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:06 am

tcm wrote:

I think that would be a lovely idea, Mike.

Will you be knitting monitor and also remind us about this idea when we get promoted, please?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 am

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:

Will you be knitting monitor and also remind us about this idea when we get promoted, please?

Is he real ? Does he have a name ? I thought he was some sort of nodding Pasoti hybrid on auto pilot , like Ghost. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 am

Ut Oh! lol!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 am

tcm wrote:

I will knit you your very own ATD jumper when you start using full stops instead of commas you commie prat Laughing
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 pm

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:

WHAT!!!!!!!! What a Face

Shurely shome mishtake. Knecht you can't go appointing knitting monitors on a whim, this is a democratic site and I demand an election forthwith.....

......Cerbera put those needles down lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Sniffs............... :arrow:
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm

i will be a monitor,,,,,,gona have to find some hippy to do the knitting ,shouldnt be a problem,so some wool a hippy and a disign,thankyou for trusting me with this guys,it meens a lot to me, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Don't forget the needles Mike, great first name by the way.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 pm

seadog wrote:
forgot about needles mike,and yes what a great name,
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:13 pm

tcm wrote:
seadog wrote:
forgot about needles mike,and yes what a great name,
Have to agree Mikes, Mike's a great name bom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:39 pm

If it wasn't for Mikes and Steves, the country would colapse. It's the Algernons who we wouldn't miss at all. What exactly do they do collectively ?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm

I met a Tarquin once, we got into a fight with his mates No Didn't last long, he was made to go to bed by his 60 year old Dad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:06 pm

I knew a kid years ago with the Christian names Terrance Aloicious Mahoney. I bet he was really grateful for the first one whilst living on his Council Estate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pasotification of ATD   The pasotification of ATD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The pasotification of ATD
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: