Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals Empty
PostSubject: Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals   Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Andy Murray in the Mens singles, and Jonathan Marray in the Mens doubles finals.

Never heard of Marray until this week, and he's hardly a spring chicken in tennis terms at 31. Still great news if you like your tennis, or move this to the mundane thread if you're not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals   Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Murray? Bloody useless, if you ask me!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals   Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Not keen on Murray as a bloke,although i can't say that i know that much about him but he's a damned good player,no doubt about it.Bit more about his game than Henman,it'll be interesting to see of he can step up a gear against Federer on Sunday.May even watch it,i don't watch much tennis these days but this could be an exception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals   Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals Empty

Back to top Go down

Murray and Marray both into Wimbledon finals
Page 1 of 1