Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. Empty
PostSubject: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 am

My tripod for my DLSR that is. Bleddy tripod I had was over 100 schmakeroonies!!

So, has anyone got a tripod they don't use anymore and are willing to part with it for a reasonable fee?

Sorry, this is a shite new thread to start but when needs must, and all that! albino

Love & Kisses to my green brethren. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 am

You could try asking that pasoti Western Morning News chappy, he doesn't seem to use his Saturday one any longer clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:57 am

I haven't got a tripod on me, but I do have a photograph of a cheese sandwich if that's any help?

It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. Cheese10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:00 am

I don't have one either but this may help...

It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. Superglue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:07 am

Hope this helps...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 am

It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShmQE_j_rYhq5sVnxjlAICHzn6VgM298TRpM7M7QBEtLZG69FqMQ

I should of known better really. Ah well, off to town to part with funds. affraid
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Tripods are sooooo conventional. I find suspending the camera from the chandelier usually catches the money shot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tripods are sooooo conventional. I find suspending the camera from the chandelier usually catches the money shot...

They used to call me tripod at school, because of my old man Jake. Not because of my weenie one.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:08 pm

try gaffer tape, fixes everything (except engines, where it tends to catch fire*)

*through experience Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............   It's broken and I can't afford a new one............. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's broken and I can't afford a new one.............
Page 1 of 1