HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator Empty
PostSubject: e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator   e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Blood Bikes

Looks a worthy cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator   e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Done, every little helps
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator   e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:20 am

When's he getting developed?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator   e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:13 pm

I saw through that one straight away
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator   e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Does Ray not post on the Farm anymore either?

Always seemed a decent fella, even if he did keep dubious company sometimes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator   e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Yet another creeping example of the big society being involved in the NHS. What was a very very small charitable courier contribution to the NHS many years ago has recently been picked up', expanded big time with a big wahoo replacing properly paid jobs and publicly owned assets. . I wonder who's being paid at the top. Many who work in the NHS know exactly where this is already leading , a charitable and privately owned NHS, quicker than any of us imagined. Epensive publicly owned health machinery, paid for by charitable efforts, have already just been handed over to private ownership for nothing as we sleep.

Whether this particular charity is similar to the new one that recently hit the headlines, who knows ? ... the one that has been given a £3m government budget, and immediately the top 9 mates of mates are taking £300,000 pa for the privilege of overseeing it from their village laptops during their gardening breaks. Labour gave to the deserving unionised trades, the coalition are giving to their own deserving individuals. Nothing ever changes.
Just giving ... you can't beat it. Good job we've got rich banker's son Clegg on the case keeping those nasty Tories in check.

I was going to say I'm too old to worry about where the NHS is headed, but that would be rather amusing. I think I'll go private and just not pay the bills when they arrive or apply for a bail out citing myself too important to die. Has anyone got a clean bill of health I can borrow to get in ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator   e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator Empty

Back to top Go down

e Petition from the farm ex Ray the Aviator
Page 1 of 1