Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who owns ....... ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 am

I've just been flicking through the valuation report on which the price of the ground, rental back to the club and the area subsequently bought by Mr Brent's Pension Fund. I was intrigued to read that the area at the end of the Lyndhurst currently cordoned off is described as "subject to a lease to a third party for communications". Does anyone know what this is about and any implications of this?
Back to top Go down

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Maybe a phone mast going up?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 pm

knecht wrote:
I've just been flicking through the valuation report on which the price of the ground, rental back to the club and the area subsequently bought by Mr Brent's Pension Fund. I was intrigued to read that the area at the end of the Lyndhurst currently cordoned off is described as "subject to a lease to a third party for communications". Does anyone know what this is about and any implications of this?

It will be used to transmit microwave subliminal message directly to the frontal lobes of the Home Park faithful "We are only one or two players short of a good team" "The new shirt design is a classic. Buy two now" "You love flags" "GasBoard good. The Trust baaaddd!!!" "In Stapes we trust" (the last one is left over from a previous recording and should be deleted soon)

I believe there is goodly money from renting out mobile communication masts - doesn't Dan McCauley make alot from them on Drakes Island.

Back to top Go down

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Phone masts are a godsend when you work for a mobile phone company and there has been a network outage. The oft used line is that the engineers are still waiting for permission from the landowner to access the mast for repairs.

You could get a couple of days grace at least with that one, especially in the summer when the landowner was almost certainly on a cruise ship somewhere in the Med.
Back to top Go down

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:17 pm

I had thought of telephone mast also but the whole of the closed area is marked. (I'll see if I can get a link). And the plan was that provided by the valuation company before the current buy-out.
Back to top Go down

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 pm

This is the plan in question. It clearly shows the whole of that area.

Interesting also to see how much is apparently still owned by the club in front of and behind the area now owned by Mr Brent's company.
Back to top Go down

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Hmmmm don't know then Knecht.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Does the plan intend to show the roof maybe? Which then would point to comms masts and dishes.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Dougie wrote:
Does the plan intend to show the roof maybe? Which then would point to comms masts and dishes.

There are comms mast on the righthand corner of Barn Park end now.

There was a plan to build a building for storage for the use of Harper Park in the corner behind the zoo corner. A rumour I heard they will try to built a road around Lyndhurst and Barn Park ends to gain access to home Park by motor vehicles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who owns ....... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who owns ....... ?   Who owns ....... ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who owns ....... ?
Page 1 of 1