Sir Francis Drake
Jethro
Dougie
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:15 pm

This from Ed Blackburn in the opening post of his 'Modernising Pasoti Governance' thread over there.

Quote :
I understand that Gaddy has sold up for want of a better phrase, I think that it's shame that happened without more transparency but appreciate these things are delicate, could the owners of pasoti perhaps be publicly listed and comment on whether my ideas are worthy of public discussion?

So, who now owns pasoti? it's a question that's fundamental to that whole site's existance and future management, yet it seems to have been largely ignored in the ensuing shitstorm surrounding Deep Throat/IJN and the months of dishonesty from the Mods.

Has Newell's alleged 'standing down' as a Mod (does anyone seriously believe he doesn't have access to Mod powers any more) have anything to do with it. I suppose it could be the literal truth, he's no longer a moderator, he's the new site owner. After what's happened on there over the past week or so, anything's possible.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Gaddy still owns the domain name. Not that thats the full picture.

Domain name:
pasoti.co.uk

Registrant:
David Gadd

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
ICO3 Ltd [Tag = ICO3]
URL: http://www.ico3.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 20-Jul-2004
Renewal date: 20-Jul-2012
Last updated: 08-Jul-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Newell told me that several individuals owned pasoti including him, but then he went on to tell a story about how he 'told' Gadd to remove *name withheld* from being a moderator. It's a mystery!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:27 am

Bump

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 am

Guest wrote:
Newell told me that several individuals owned pasoti including him, but then he went on to tell a story about how he 'told' Gadd to remove *name withheld* from being a moderator. It's a mystery!

Gave Gadd owns 50%, Newell, representing 3 others "very close to the club", owns the other 50%. It's on a suck it and see basis with Dave Gadd having a buy back option should he choose to exercise it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:27 am

Anyone know this chap, Gadd ?

Back to top Go down
swampy

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:37 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gave Gadd owns 50%, Newell, representing 3 others "very close to the club", owns the other 50%. It's on a suck it and see basis with Dave Gadd having a buy back option should he choose to exercise it.
Depending who the 3 are and how close they are to the club would determine just how "independant" Pasoti is would it not? It certainly aint the free site it used to be and especially in view of the recent apparent easing of libel laws with regard to forums then it makes it even less necessary for the over stringent modding on there, invariably hiding behind the libellous content excuse.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:39 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Guest wrote:

Could this mean that Brent owns part of pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:56 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe one of the few ATD'ers with an account on the farm could ask for an explanation of the 'ownership' situation. Shorely they would oblige. Why wouldn't they ?  Cool

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Now that would be of interest - not only on ATD but also on pasoti.
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

I very much doubt it, there's no money to be made and there's already someone in the hotseat to toe the party line when instructed to do so.    brent worship
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Can't do the link but the Pig has posted a response on Pasoti to this thread already
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Can't do the link but the Pig has posted a response on Pasoti to this thread already

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=81540
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:54 pm

He would make a good Mod on here, reads every fooking word!
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:57 pm

seadog wrote:
He would make a good Mod on here, reads every fooking word!

Who Owns Pasoti? Hqdefault
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:05 pm

I wonder who he asked to lock the thread for him?  Razz 
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm

How come nool ( hi fatso) never mentions how much he loves plymuff anymore? a couple of months ago he kept telling his dwindling band of rimmers, how much he loved the ocean city, like his seat in the directors box depended on it Laughing  pig
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
How come nool ( hi fatso) never mentions how much he loves plymuff anymore? a couple of months ago he kept telling his dwindling band of rimmers, how much he loved the ocean city, like his seat in the directors box depended on it Laughing  pig

strangely i noticed it stopped the day Plymouth got eliminated from the competition for city of culture thing.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

fishing  takes the bait every time
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Where did you get my photo from Angry

Who Owns Pasoti? Hqdefault sunny sunny 

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Where did you get my photo from Angry

Who Owns Pasoti? Hqdefault

google earth  chickendance 
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:26 pm

IJN wrote:
The two owners are David Gadd and myself.
Of course, this doesn't quite refute this:
Sir Franny Dee wrote:
Newell, representing 3 others "very close to the club", owns the other 50%
Which of course SMACKS of Iddesleigh Green, Peter Jones and Deep_Throat.

Not necessarily Harry Corbett, but every big man has his puppets.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Jethro

Jethro

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:39 pm

how many peoples strings is he pulling,
well I expect being that huge he can't pull anything else
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:39 pm

He's just sooooo thick. Locking an announcement like that sends out the loud and clear message that the topic is not up for discussion in any way shape or form. The first thing anyone reading that will do is go to the source of the topic.

Unfortunately for him and much to his chagrin, the topic is very much up for discussion on ATD (which he never reads Very Happy  ) so the knob inadvertently throws EVEN MORE traffic our way.

Trying to discredit the person who broke the FES story (on ATD) makes him look an even bigger baffoon.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:09 pm

On paper he might be the owner but it does not mean he put the money up to buy it and it might be the same person/persons who tell ian what to do. Sorry ian we are not that soft.   chickendance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Owns Pasoti? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Owns Pasoti?   Who Owns Pasoti? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Owns Pasoti?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next