HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Brent in todays Indy [again]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

James Brent in todays Indy [again] Empty
PostSubject: James Brent in todays Indy [again]   James Brent in todays Indy [again] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:55 pm

The Indy guy certainly seems to have scooped the other media people when it comes to interviews with James Brent.Quote today from JB;

"From my standpoint,to have any ambition at the start of the season other than to win the league has got to be defeatist".

He does qualify it by pointing out ,quite correctly,that 23 other teams will have the same aspiration.Good to hear those words though,rather more positive than some of the "happy to finish mid table" crap which seems prevalent in some quarters.He's talked the talk,lets hope now that the walk can be walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent in todays Indy [again]   James Brent in todays Indy [again] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Get yer bleddy hand in yer pocket and sign some decent players then! We won't be much better that mid-table unless you do Mr Brent.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: James Brent in todays Indy [again]   James Brent in todays Indy [again] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:45 pm

It is good to hear him talking like that. It certainly gives me hope for next season!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent in todays Indy [again]   James Brent in todays Indy [again] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 pm

It's all very well talking about winning the league but unless we sign a few more players there is no danger of that happening.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: James Brent in todays Indy [again]   James Brent in todays Indy [again] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 am

Greenjock wrote:
It's all very well talking about winning the league but unless we sign a few more players there is no danger of that happening.

Very true GJ, we can but hope!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: James Brent in todays Indy [again]   James Brent in todays Indy [again] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:52 am

He shouldn't be saying anything else! But until those words are backed up with ambitious signings that's all they'll be - just words. With the current squad and 'manager' we're looking at the bottom of L2 not the top of it.

Sort it out brent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent in todays Indy [again]   James Brent in todays Indy [again] Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent in todays Indy [again]
Page 1 of 1