HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

England v Belgium

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 pm

30 mins in. Pretty uninspiring so far.

Didn't realise Fellaini was a Belgian.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 pm

1-0 England. Welbeck. Great finish actually.

That Alex Oxo-Chambermaid's been bleddy woeful so far...
Back to top Go down

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Oxo is playing ok.....not afraid to have a go......good player for the future.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:13 pm

FT 1-0

Two games, two wins, two clean sheets.

Geddon Woy.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:37 pm

I could be getting a bit optimistic.But no doubt they'll disappoint
Back to top Go down

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 pm

I think England are going to be found out large as soon as they face decent opposition if the last 2 performances are anything to go by. The lack of decent ball retention is glaringly obvious and if Belguim had a cutting edge up front I think they would of picked us off this evening. England are a quarter final squad at best and given our record in this tournament that would be a success.
Back to top Go down

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 am

Arch Stanton wrote:
I think England are going to be found out large as soon as they face decent opposition if the last 2 performances are anything to go by. The lack of decent ball retention is glaringly obvious and if Belguim had a cutting edge up front I think they would of picked us off this evening. England are a quarter final squad at best and given our record in this tournament that would be a success.

Pretty much how I saw it too. Belgium are an ok side and they dominated posession against England playing at home? A better team would have punished England.

Cahill could be out of the tournament, and the guy who pushed him into Joe Hart did it entirely on purpose and it was obvious what would happen when he did it. Terry also had a hamstring strain, but apparently not too serious. Would Hodgson go back to Ferdinand if Cahill is ruled out? And would Ferdinand accept if asked?

Oxlade-Chamberlain did nothing special, but he is very inexperienced still and could be useful as an impact sub, like Defoe who always manages to get that yard of space to shoot and invariably gets it on target.

One more injury though and England's squad would start to look very threadbare. Especially with Rooney suspended for the first 2 games. I can see England getting through to the quarter-finals, but can also see them losing to Ukraine with home advantage, and France.
Back to top Go down

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:46 am

I cant see Uncle Woy asking Ferdinand back GJ I believe his exclusion from the squad was a political decision by The FA and I think Rio knows it as well.

These sort of things are bound to take place when you have a YES man in charge who is becoming more of an "unlucky" manager by the day. I personally think he may well bring Shawcross in.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 am

Definately an early exit for England. Nowehere near good enough.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:26 am

Freathy wrote:
Definately an early exit for England. Nowehere near good enough.

from "Much Binding in the Marsh" "Its being so cheerful, that keeps me going."
Back to top Go down
Katman2

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

Pretty much how I saw it too. Belgium are an ok side and they dominated posession against England playing at home? A better team would have punished England.

Cahill could be out of the tournament, and the guy who pushed him into Joe Hart did it entirely on purpose and it was obvious what would happen when he did it. Terry also had a hamstring strain, but apparently not too serious. Would Hodgson go back to Ferdinand if Cahill is ruled out? And would Ferdinand accept if asked?

Oxlade-Chamberlain did nothing special, but he is very inexperienced still and could be useful as an impact sub, like Defoe who always manages to get that yard of space to shoot and invariably gets it on target.

One more injury though and England's squad would start to look very threadbare. Especially with Rooney suspended for the first 2 games. I can see England getting through to the quarter-finals, but can also see them losing to Ukraine with home advantage, and France.
Cahill has been replaced by Martin Kelly
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Katman2 wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:

Cahill has been replaced by Martin Kelly

I think I may now enquire a price for England not qualifying from their Group. It'll be 'last man standing plays' in a minute. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

England v Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Belgium   England v Belgium Empty

Back to top Go down

England v Belgium
Page 1 of 1