Chemical Ali
seadog
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Sparksy New Update on Fletch Empty
PostSubject: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm

He is on holiday but according to his twitter

Sunshine being spread with an Argyle announcement 1st thing in morning

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Hmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Good news eh! is Gary Megson our new manager?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:13 pm

And From that union man or Bathing Prez

" I'm sure everyone's patience will be rewarded very soon."

I did like this link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:51 pm

It could be Fletch has renewed.

Pasoti rumours are guessing at the signing of Woking forward Paris Cowan-Hall.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:52 pm

More like Paris Hilton!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:41 am

Fletch, 32, will take Argyle into the 2012-13 season alongside assistant-manager Romain Larrieu and first-team coach Kevin Nancekivell.

Meanwhile, Argyle Director of Football John Deehan is leaving Home Park.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:50 am

Oh goody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:51 am

Tgwu wrote:

Fletch, 32, will take Argyle into the 2012-13 season alongside assistant-manager Romain Larrieu and first-team coach Kevin Nancekivell.

Meanwhile, Argyle Director of Football John Deehan is leaving Home Park.

I might just burst with excitement! Now to sign some new players and quickly. The squad we have isn't good enough to play the sexy football promised by James Brent that Fletcher wanted to play last season but felt too risky until our safety was confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:33 am

Fletcher has also retired from playing (officially)-

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:40 am

How utterly depressing. Going into 2012/13 with the same 'manager' and same 'players' that finished near the bottom of L2. Avivas will be over the moon.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:39 am

Glad it's sorted one way or another. No excuses now. The decision has been made and Brents board and his advisors must have been convinced it's the right one.

Are rolling contracts the norm nowadays for managers?

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:57 am

Slightly ironic in the reference to "sunshine being spread" and we have the first grey overcast morning for a while. A fitting response to the eagerly awaited breaking news by the weather...IMHO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:02 am

Yayyy, can't wait for the re-signing of Jim Patterson, cheers e i e i e i o.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:12 am

No Dixie Deehan for next season,so we go with three greenhorns.I hope I enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:17 am

oddball wrote:
No Dixie Deehan for next season,so we go with three greenhorns.I hope I enjoy the ride.

Wondered about that. Does the Board think or have tey been convinced by Fletcher that he doesn't need one anymore. Or is it just that Deehan wasn't the right man for the job and someone else will be assuming his duties.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:18 am

Not really surprised or disappointed in all truth.I'll keep an open mind on Fletcher for the time being-first and foremost he must be allowed leeway to bring in the quality players who are clearly needed right throughout the squad.Best wishes to him,interesting news about the non retention of Deehan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:27 am

I nearly forgot, I watched most of Cheltenham V Crewe on the weekend, watching it made you realise that we are miles and miles away from being able to play like these teams. They both have attacking set ups, play decent football and can score goals, which is the important bit for promotion. It is all very well nullifying the opposition but we don't have a good enough goal scorer, we won't be able to buy an established one, we will have to hope to unearth a wee gem or two and not have them stolen, which will be Cheltenham's problem now they lost the play off final. We will be lucky to tread water in this division without some major team building, were doomed I tell ee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:36 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
More like Paris Hilton!

Wouldn't be a bad signing. If she gets into the box I hear she goes down so easily we might get a few penalties.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:12 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
It could be Fletch has renewed.

Pasoti rumours are guessing at the signing of Woking forward Paris Cowan-Hall.

Quote :
lee holloway ‏@pafclee75
@Paris_Hall weather will be ok tommorow for you in plymouth

Paris cowan-hall ‏@Paris_Hall
@pafclee75 haaa mate this rumors beond a joke
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:16 am

Good news for Hotel Man

Bad news for Randy Lerner, Roman Abramovich, and John W Henry
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:42 am

Grovehill wrote:
Good news for Hotel Man

Bad news for Randy Lerner, Roman Abramovich, and John W Henry

lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:42 am

Whooppy doooby do!!!!! Rolling Eyes

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:17 am

No surprise is it? He was always going to stay after his 'heroics' of last season - and I don't suppose his salary will be the highest - which is the over riding factor these days at Home Park.

It's a good thing in a way, there's consistency in the backroom staff and he knows what the club needs. It hasn't made me moist though.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:25 am

I envisage nothing but another season of hoofing it very long to a bunch of strikers who can't shoot for turd. That is such a inexperienced set up as well. They need a Director of Football or someone with real coaching experience beyond our bloody youth team. The 12 month rolling contract is probably the only progressive thing about the deal, hopefully meaning it'd be relatively cheap to replace them mid season if we're not achieving what Brent claims we can on this 'enviable budget'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparksy New Update on Fletch    Sparksy New Update on Fletch Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparksy New Update on Fletch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next