seadog
Tringreen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:05 am

In today's play - off final.

Constant reminders of what could have been if the greedy Stapleton and his outclassed chums, had accepted offers of investment from wealthy Argyle supporters.

Pasoti and its controllers banned many of those who spoke out against the party line,' Trust in Stapes ! I'll never hear a bad word said against that man' Embarassed pig

Enjoy the ride to Fleetwood Rolling Eyes

Parochiality a speciality.
Back to top Go down

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:15 am

6 words on football and on topic, over 50 words on PASOTI. Sometimes that kind of post sums up this site for some.
Back to top Go down

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:21 am

Is there any possible subject you can think of that doesn't involve pasoti/Stapleton/the myth that Argyle would have been 100% guaranteed a place in the Premier League if Ian Holloway had stayed?

Bonkers.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:24 am

That fooking Olympic flame would have landed at Roborough Airport if Stapes hadn't shut it! FFS!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:28 am

Nick Wall wrote:
6 words on football and on topic, over 50 words on PASOTI. Sometimes that kind of post sums up this site for some.

We are allowed to say what we think on here Nick.

Were you a Hollowhead man ?

Anyway, how do you think the game will go today ? I think Blackpool will run the Hammers very close but just miss out.

It could and should have been us.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:29 am

Tringreen wrote:

Constant reminders of what could have been if the greedy Stapleton and his outclassed chums, had accepted offers of investment from wealthy Argyle supporters.

Pasoti and its controllers banned many of those who spoke out against the party line,' Trust in Stapes ! I'll never hear a bad word said against that man' Embarassed pig

And there you go again. Just can't help yourself Andrew can you?

I think for everyone you mention Pasoti in a post you should get an acumalitive ban. 10 times in a day 10 day ban. Soon make you stop!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:32 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

And there you go again. Just can't help yourself Andrew can you?

I think for everyone you mention Pasoti in a post you should get an acumalitive ban. 10 times in a day 10 day ban. Soon make you stop!

Good job wise men don't take instructions from poodles then, isn't it ?

There are no rules about not taking the piss out of Pasoti. That's how ATD came into being.

ps just thought it was getting a tad quiet in here after recent events, which incidentally, I regret and will not comment on further.

pps rapson trying to influence mods on ATD .............. YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP ! lol!

ppps I reckon Greenjock got it just about spot on.

I hope everyone just accepts this and moves on now. Amongst all the arguing there had been some good debate on here lately, some humour and some serious discussion and even the odd mention of football, lets make this the norm.

No one is saying stop taking the piss out of pasoti or the people we don't like, but this internal fighting has been shit quite honestly.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:00 am

seadog wrote:
That fooking Olympic flame would have landed at Roborough Airport if Stapes hadn't shut it! FFS!

actually its McCauley who shut it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:14 am

Troll!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:45 am

pepsipete wrote:
seadog wrote:

Actually wasn't it Nigel Godefroy? I thought Dan was a non executive director of shh?
Back to top Go down

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:49 am

Mrrapson wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
seadog wrote:

Actually wasn't it Nigel Godefroy? I thought Dan was a non executive director of shh?

Careful, guys. Tring will be back in a minute to blame the closure of Plymouth Airport on Ian Newell and Chris Webb affraid
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:59 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
pepsipete wrote:
seadog wrote:

Careful, guys. Tring will be back in a minute to blame the closure of Plymouth Airport on Ian Newell and Chris Webb affraid

Now you're being silly Andy lol! Let's try sticking to the facts and real events, shall we ?

Stapleton turned down investment. Pasoti supported him. Holloway left and has since taken little old Blackpool to the PL and now the play -offs again.

I'm still not 'enjoying the ride' as Pasoti commanded................................... that's all. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:02 am

Tringreen wrote:
Now you're being silly Andy lol! Let's try sticking to factuals shall we ?

What a novel idea, will never catch on.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:05 am

pepsipete wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Now you're being silly Andy lol! Let's try sticking to factuals shall we ?

What a novel idea, will never catch on.

lol!
Back to top Go down

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:07 am

Tringreen wrote:
Let's try sticking to the facts and real events, shall we ?

That's a challenge I'm happy to accept - but it works both ways Tring. Let's see you just post factually from now on - I'm willing to bet you can't go 48 hours without posting some spurious criticism of your 'Unholy Trinity' - Pasoti, Webb & Newell. Go on, Tring, try it. Oh and isn't this Block 17 - you know, the 'banter' board? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:27 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

That's a challenge I'm happy to accept - but it works both ways Tring. Let's see you just post factually from now on - I'm willing to bet you can't go 48 hours without posting some spurious criticism of your 'Unholy Trinity' - Pasoti, Webb & Newell. Go on, Tring, try it. Oh and isn't this Block 17 - you know, the 'banter' board? Very Happy

OK Andy. No problem.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:28 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I'd give you longer odds on people not being able to resist jumping on Tring for daring to bore people, mind...
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:29 am

Yep good luck Ollie!!!!! Stick it right up those bitter *****wallet lovers!!!! What Tring says is right and it's worth reminding those who find it convenient to 'forget'. Pasoti gave the distinct impression of supporting *****wallet far more than it supported the team and the club. The bile heaped upon the London Consortium was quite simply breath taking! And they all shrieked "trust in stapes" as he told us he had "other plans in place". I'm convinced pasoti's almost hysterical support of *****wallet gave him a mandate to carry on his destruction of the club by selling Ollie's team and inviting in the japs and the 'new world'.
Back to top Go down

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:54 am

I can remember when i was on Pasoti...long time ago btw, i dared to criticize Stapleton and Sturrock in our heady days of the Championship, i was pounced on from about several different posters within 5 minutes of posting, he who laughs last laughs the longest it seems.

Onwards and upwards.......Blackpool
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:58 am

punchdrunk wrote:
I can remember when i was on Pasoti...long time ago btw, i dared to criticize Stapleton and Sturrock in our heady days of the Championship, i was pounced on from about several different posters within 5 minutes of posting, he who laughs last laughs the longest it seems.

Onwards and upwards.......Blackpool

Don't forget though Punchie, we are only laughing at and heaping scorn upon the morons with control freak tendencies , not the club. Why would we still be pi$$ed off if we didn't care ?
Back to top Go down

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:00 am

Freathy wrote:
Yep good luck Ollie!!!!! Stick it right up those bitter *****wallet lovers!!!! What Tring says is right and it's worth reminding those who find it convenient to 'forget'. Pasoti gave the distinct impression of supporting *****wallet far more than it supported the team and the club. The bile heaped upon the London Consortium was quite simply breath taking! And they all shrieked "trust in stapes" as he told us he had "other plans in place". I'm convinced pasoti's almost hysterical support of *****wallet gave him a mandate to carry on his destruction of the club by selling Ollie's team and inviting in the japs and the 'new world'.

This
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Freathy wrote:
Really? Pasoti are that powerful? I for one wish Ollie the best and wish he was still our manager. I don't think that there can be much doubt over that fact Stapleton royally cocked things up. But I have tto say that I find it hard to believe that a tin pot football site with a few hundred posters and maybe a readership of a 1000 (at best) could play any significant role in Stapleton and his boards course of action. He didn't want to let go and no one could make him.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:29 pm

fridgey wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Really? Pasoti are that powerful? I for one wish Ollie the best and wish he was still our manager. I don't think that there can be much doubt over that fact Stapleton royally cocked things up. But I have tto say that I find it hard to believe that a tin pot football site with a few hundred posters and maybe a readership of a 1000 (at best) could play any significant role in Stapleton and his boards course of action. He didn't want to let go and no one could make him.

You're probably correct but Pasoti offered blind faith and the silencing of those who questioned. Whereas cries for investment and noisy backing for the consortium both on the farm and at the matches might have had an effect.

The trouble is, they're basically not very bright and only got angry when it was far too late and there was something in it for them.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:40 pm

got me box tuned in anyway, should be a good contest.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Got a feeling it's not going to be Ollie's day

COME ON BLACKPOOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good luck Ollie ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good luck Ollie !   Good luck Ollie ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good luck Ollie !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next