HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... Empty
PostSubject: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:06 pm

...f*cking Crawley Town. Sad

Should have been with us. Procrastination at its finest, meant he was lost. No
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Forest couldn't of been paying him to much then .
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:25 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Forest couldn't of been paying him to much then .

More likely that he was just keen to get a Number 1's job. Which makes it even more annoying... Mad
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:32 pm

If i were Brent i would approach Wee Billy Davies.Not had a job for a while good manager to,may want to much dosh though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Bit of a waste of time having this discussion after reading Le Keeper's comments in the Herald today. He might as well have said "We have signed".
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Bit of a waste of time having this discussion after reading Le Keeper's comments in the Herald today. He might as well have said "We have signed".

I wasn't inferring we should have tried to coax S O'D from Forest. My point was, we should have installed him when he was actually here.

But thanks anyway for your input. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Don't particularly disagree with that either and was only pointing out that any discussion on who we would have liked or would like sounds obsolete now given that interview and reading between the lines. Looks like we are going to have Fletcher and Co. whether people like it or not. Not that much of a shock though is it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm

No it's not SG but I just wonder if Carl Fletcher is thinking to himself "if JB is pushing so hard over my contract, how much will that attitude tie my hands over anybody I might want to bring in".

It's the argument about sensible investment again and from our meeting from JB I don't see much flexibility from the sustainability (only spend the money we've got) option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:03 pm

I would've liked to have seen O'Driscoll given the managers job here last season, but we'll never know if we've missed the boat or not I guess. It will be interesting to see how Forest get on without him now because I don't rate Steve Cotterill at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Brent has always stated from day one that sustainability will be the watchword so it isn't new to Fletcher either. The way football finances are going perhaps the inability to sign player will not be so great in the future anyway. Many clubs are cutting their cloth and players will have to wake up to it all in the end or end up nowhere and without a job at all.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I would've liked to have seen O'Driscoll given the managers job here last season, but we'll never know if we've missed the boat or not I guess. It will be interesting to see how Forest get on without him now because I don't rate Steve Cotterill at all.

Forest played alot better when he went there,thats a fact. Shit season on the whole though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:27 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Forest played alot better when he went there,thats a fact. Shit season on the whole though.

Who, O'Driscoll or Cotterill?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Greenjock wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Should never of got rid of Davies,Wally absolute clown,if it wasn't for Driscoll we might of gone down.imo Wally i mean Steve Mac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
downthetrack wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Should never of got rid of Davies,Wally absolute clown,if it wasn't for Driscoll we might of gone down.imo

That's what I thought. Under Billy Davies with no money to spend they were at least knocking on the door rather than the trapdoor.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm

I see your son has the right colour on Jock,nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:41 pm

downthetrack wrote:

I told Sandford he gets put in red as a punishment and sent to bed. Humping eeyore was his own idea.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

I told Sandford he gets put in red as a punishment and sent to bed. Humping eeyore was his own idea.

he did he did lol!

humping eeyore, like father like son I see, har har argyle_i've circa 2005 -2010 rip NAive Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:45 pm

It certainly isn't a shock that Fletch and the Frenchman are staying. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:58 pm

You couldn't afford to sack the manager, you're in the same boat as us... look how for yoom come lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...   Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean O'Driscoll, the new manager of...
Page 1 of 1