shonbo
Capn Carrot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Postpone the GASB elections. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Postpone the GASB elections.   Postpone the GASB elections. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
oddball wrote:
The CPC weren't an elected body,they were handpicked,from a mixture of Pasoti and the Trust and former directors,oh and a council employee.No elections ever took place.

Nonsense - nobody picked the Contingency planners - just people who were not prepared to sit arouind and be f****d over by Guilfoyle, Ridsdale and Heaney.

Hold on. I thought Ridsdale played a major part in saving Argyle? If people knew he was trying to F*** over the club why did they not speak out? Why treat him like some kind of hero all through the process?

As I recall it was only The Trust Board who issued a revealing statement when he left, that was hardly glowing and fawning like everybody was.

Some of us did - his latest re writing of history last week in the local press made me throw up. We went toe to toe many times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postpone the GASB elections.   Postpone the GASB elections. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
oddball wrote:
The CPC weren't an elected body,they were handpicked,from a mixture of Pasoti and the Trust and former directors,oh and a council employee.No elections ever took place.

Nonsense - nobody picked the Contingency planners - just people who were not prepared to sit arouind and be f****d over by Guilfoyle, Ridsdale and Heaney.

Hold on. I thought Ridsdale played a major part in saving Argyle? If people knew he was trying to F*** over the club why did they not speak out? Why treat him like some kind of hero all through the process?

As I recall it was only The Trust Board who issued a revealing statement when he left, that was hardly glowing and fawning like everybody was.

Some of us did - his latest re writing of history last week in the local press made me throw up. We went toe to toe many times.

I apologise then Damon if you did, but any opposition to Mr Ridsdale certainly wasn't made very public last year. The guy makes my skin crawl, and I also read his version of events and wanted to bring up my tea.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Postpone the GASB elections.   Postpone the GASB elections. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Has Brent ever given any indication that he will listen to what other people say about how he runs his business empire (of which PAFC is a part)?

He owns 80+% of Argyle -if he truly believed in embracing the democratic process at Home Park surely one of the first steps would be to allow the people he chose to help him run the club actually have some real say in it by allowing them a greater share of the shares in the club.

If he wont let the people he chose to run the club with him have a say what chance do you think the likes of me, Freathy, Peggy or anyone else elected to the Gasboard and imposed upon him will have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Postpone the GASB elections.   Postpone the GASB elections. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Grovehill wrote:
the likes of me, Freathy, Peggy or anyone else elected to the Gasboard

Can you imagine, though? What a board that would be sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postpone the GASB elections.   Postpone the GASB elections. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Postpone the GASB elections.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2