Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )

Go down 
+3
Mock Cuncher
Sandford_Grecian
Chemical Ali
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) Empty
PostSubject: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:58 am

Early team news is that Purse is out with a toe injury. Chadwick and Wotton are also out-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:08 am

I knew that on Wednesday night!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Cerbera wrote:
I knew that on Wednesday night!

I knew that on Wednesday morning Wink

88th place?

with these results >>>> Cart Horses 5 v 0 Race Horses; Dag & Rag 0 v 0 Gas Heads; Rottingham 2 v 0 Nort Ham Ton pig ; A really Big team from oooop North 0 v 7 A really Big Team from the South

You can party like it's 2099 in............. drum roll Basketball ....................... 86th place lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm

No way on earth i am going to this dungfest, not even the chance to Booo Maclean.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Predictably...

...Steve Maclean scores.

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:06 pm

We really are a pile of shite. There had better be major changes both on the pitch and in the dugout before next season.

fletcher out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Predictably...

...Steve Maclean scores.

scratch

And sets up the second. Wanker won't score again all year.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Pathetic Argyle Football Club,another home defeat and a disatrous season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:13 pm

The good news is it absolutely didn't matter a jot today. Now I want to hear about some decent new signings and maybe some of the deadwood let go.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Pathetic end to the season from hell

fletcher out now!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Positives: we played a more attacking style. We were clearly more relaxed and played more openly. We scored one and really should have had at least one more (Tsoumou did all the hard work to create an opening and then balsted over).

Negatives: we're not good enough. We still need a killer striker and a mid-filed who can put their foot on the ball.

The reception for Larrieu was wonderful. The boos for Maclean were more than deserved - not only was he crap when he was here but he was a total tool this afternoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:18 pm

I quite literally had to dredge the motivation to go today.
Not surprised in the slightest by the result, Hourihane...useless, Williams...useless, Soukouna...useless, Bhasera....ineffective,just some of the gash that need to move on this Summer if we are to make any headway, clearly the only ones who enjoyed it today were the away fans (as usual) and the Forza Nerd idiots getting all sweaty about finishing 21st in League 2. Oddly enough Tsoumo looked decent and could be a shrewd signing if his shooting could be improved, bad day at the office again and dreading next season to be honest, Fletcher really is clueless when it comes to attacking football.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:02 am

One of the more enjoyable afternoons of the season, in no small measure thanks to the antics of Steve MacLean. We actually tried to attack in the second half anyway, although the limitations in our ability to do that were there for all to see. Williams was shocking, Ladje unfortunately as I like him, was laughable, it was good to see Curtis back as the boy has talent and I hope we sign Tsoumou, he just has something of the proper centre forward about him. He's raw at the moment but I see more potential in him than I do in MacDonald.

As others have said, thank God that season is over. I await the next with interest.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:07 am

I was disappointed with the tactics- we played 4-5-1 for much of the game? We did try to pass, but too many aren't good enough and the passing was awful. Luke Young showed some excellent touches and he is a decent set piece taker. Feeney was hopeless but I thought Hourihane looked a better player in the second half (than his usual standard).

We need to release a few of the team that played and replace them if we want to at least be in with a sniff of the playoffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:13 am

Yup, we need a large clean out if we're to have any attempt at promotion next season. It's not because of a lack of effort, it's because many of these guys just haven't got the talent that's needed.

I wanted to smack Maclean!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:15 am

GOB wrote:
I wanted to smack Maclean!
Racist.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:28 am

first half none event,second, coming forward a lot more,,,,a couple of goals wouldnt of been out of place,,,,this is a shite league,glad the seasons over,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )   Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord Richard Blight's 'Nam Match Thread (88th place party time )
Page 1 of 1