Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abuse of people not able to defend themselves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  Empty
PostSubject: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Can I just ask why a couple of people I know have been on the receiving end of such abuse from this site. Dane Bunney has had some awful accusations thrown at him both on here / twitter and personal texts which I believe the screenshots were uploaded to the net.

Lance Easton has been accused of all sorts of disgusting stuff and received a late night call threatening to have his legs broken.

Just wondering why individuals from this site have to stoop to such depths ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
Can I just ask why a couple of people I know have been on the receiving end of such abuse from this site. Dane Bunney has had some awful accusations thrown at him both on here / twitter and personal texts which I believe the screenshots were uploaded to the net.

Lance Easton has been accused of all sorts of disgusting stuff and received a late night call threatening to have his legs broken.

Just wondering why individuals from this site have to stoop to such depths ?

Just wondering why he you think it's from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Myself easton and Bunney were at match on the weekend and I was shown the evidence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Bradie. I have no idea where you are going with this, but would suggest you ask the individuals concerned.

ATD is unable to answer your questions and indeed they could be seen as provocative.

Please enjoy this site and talk about Argyle or any other subject, but please don't come here with a shit stirring agenda.

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:22 pm

pot kettle black

has he showed you his lovely tweets about giggs missus?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Yes he did, while that's not good. Do you think anyone deserves to be accused of being a peadophile???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Bradie, that is, I understand subject of a police investigation.

Please stop now.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:27 pm

if the cap fits young un
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:33 pm

No it's not under police investigation. As far as I know it's been concluded. I was just wondering if this site supports its members and moderators behaving in such a way ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:35 pm

I refer you to the post I gave some moments ago.

We do not have responsibility for individuals. Understand?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:
Myself easton and Bunney were at match on the weekend and I was shown the evidence

What evidence?

You have phone records?

Last edited by Rickler on Tue May 01, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm

of course he does

ive got a compost toilet that needs a stir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Braidie Dane Lance, why are parents so cruel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes rickler. Screen shots on an iPhone exactly like your avatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:

Stick up for whoever you like, I linked Bunneys and lancey boys tweets on here, showing the racial abuse of Muslims, in particular Amir Khan, and talkin about raping a 13 year old girl and filming it. Everyone on here saw the tweets whatever your name is, you trying to say they didn't tweet that? You're making yours look like an idiot defending him. Crackers twitter feed was something to behold too, all their mother's must be so proud of their ickle boys.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Who is Lance Easton? He isn't listed as a member of this site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Braidie Cole wrote:

Stick up for whoever you like, I linked Bunneys and lancey boys tweets on here, showing the racial abuse of Muslims, in particular Amir Khan, and talkin about raping a 13 year old girl and filming it. Everyone on here saw the tweets whatever your name is, you trying to say they didn't tweet that? You're making yours look like an idiot defending him. Crackers twitter feed was something to behold too, all their mother's must be so proud of their ickle boys.

Yeah its pretty sick tbh
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Braidie Cole wrote:

Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  Ltz66rui
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Jock who said that. Bunney or Easton ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:53 pm

So easy to fake then SFD?

Is that what you are getting at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Rickler wrote:
Who is Lance Easton? He isn't listed as a member of this site?

Dane Bunneys 16 yr old best mate. Racist, and thinks talking about raping 13 yr old girls and filming it. Look him up on Twitter, try bunneydane1981 and you'll find lance Easton and you can judge for yourself what type of people they are.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Cerbera wrote:
So easy to fake then SFD?

Is that what you are getting at?

Give me a conversation to reproduce and I will show you how long it takes.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:55 pm

It's like a fecking episode of Beavis and Buthead on these websites some days it really is. I have not been involved in any of the previous wars between sites and idividuals and yes I understand there is a lot of bad blood hanging around and pecker size compairing but it is quite clear to me why you have registered on this site Braidie Cole and it isn't to indulge in football chat or banter is it.

I haven't got a reputation to look after (except for being boring according to Tringreen) nor do I have an Employer apart from the wife who already thinks I'm a twonk anyway so if anyone wants to hack into my stuff then feel free. Grow a pair for christ sake and go chat with your little buddies who can do the school playground thing and giggle at silly jokes and name calling between yourselves. Why involved the rest of us as most could not give a flying fig for the revenge of the nerds. In the end both websites will suffer where normal thinking people will have had enough of it all and not bother with chat sites at all. It should be fun and a laugh with the odd argument when views differ but not this all the time.

I feel a bit better now.
Back to top Go down

Enough!

Thread locked.

Braidie Cole your user account has been suspended pending a confirmation email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of people not able to defend themselves    Abuse of people not able to defend themselves  Empty

Back to top Go down

Abuse of people not able to defend themselves
Page 1 of 1