LondonGreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

The return of Dane......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:40 am

Dane, word of advice, you're on a short leash as it is. Keep this off this site otherwise your stay on ATD will come to a swift conclusion. All the mods are agreed on that.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:48 am

What you warning me about that for ? Have a look who resurrected this thread. I've simply replied
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:44 am

Dane. wrote:
Thought it was Tuesday. Your full of shit.

Think you'll find its you're............
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 8:49 am

Dane call it quits ok....I dont respond to you and you likewise its a simple concept.....OVER AND OUT
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:44 am

How about a boxing match for charideeeeee?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
How about a boxing match for charideeeeee?

I'd watch that, whats the odds on the winner ?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Dane would have to be favourite purely because he's the younger man, however I do believe he carries a bit of timber Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Dane would have to be favourite purely because he's the younger man, however I do believe he carries a bit of timber Very Happy

Deleted scenes from Rocky 6 had him win, never know what could happen,
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:01 am

Edited by admin: Dane if you want to remain a user on this forum please behave yourself. 
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 10:34 am

Dane. wrote:
I'd kick his ass in any areana. Anyplace and any time

I was going to stick you on block/ignore after Admin messaged where to locate it. I didn't because I thought my last post on the subject was fair and clear all round with no animosity

So what do you now post that for ?? Seriously grow up.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Responsible father and businessman Dane Bunney, is trying to drum up support to attack me on twatter. Who does he choose to attack my account which I only used to rip Bunney? Lance Easton, Plymouth lad who tweets Amir Khan asking if he wanks in mosques and boasted about raping a 13 yr old girl and film
ng it. All this information is available for anyone to see.

This is Dane Bunney's mate Lace Easton's twitter feed, which is full of racist abuse, talk of raping children and filming it, calling people spastics etc.

https://twitter.com/#!/SirLanceyE

Their latest insult is calling me a g*po, and he along with Dane Bunney tell people to do a Gary Speed! Lovely people Ian Newell and Chris Webb are friends with, oh and of course Lee Jameson and Daz.

Dane Bunney runs a recruitment firm in Plymouth and amongst his followers you will see Lee Jameson, Wozzer Bowden and none other than the great man Ian Newell himself. This of course may change now I have passed on this information.

https://twitter.com/#!/Bunneydane1981/followers

https://twitter.com/#!/search/bunneydane1981
I had two reed that twice. Your kiding me rite?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:26 pm

tigertony wrote:
Guest wrote:
Responsible father and businessman Dane Bunney, is trying to drum up support to attack me on twatter. Who does he choose to attack my account which I only used to rip Bunney? Lance Easton, Plymouth lad who tweets Amir Khan asking if he wanks in mosques and boasted about raping a 13 yr old girl and film
ng it. All this information is available for anyone to see.

This is Dane Bunney's mate Lace Easton's twitter feed, which is full of racist abuse, talk of raping children and filming it, calling people spastics etc.

https://twitter.com/#!/SirLanceyE

Their latest insult is calling me a g*po, and he along with Dane Bunney tell people to do a Gary Speed! Lovely people Ian Newell and Chris Webb are friends with, oh and of course Lee Jameson and Daz.

Dane Bunney runs a recruitment firm in Plymouth and amongst his followers you will see Lee Jameson, Wozzer Bowden and none other than the great man Ian Newell himself. This of course may change now I have passed on this information.

https://twitter.com/#!/Bunneydane1981/followers

https://twitter.com/#!/search/bunneydane1981
I had two reed that twice. Your kiding me rite?

Not doing this places reputation much good having someone as depraved as that as a member is it...
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:32 pm

Have t been in recruitment for years. So not doing anything any harm
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:21 pm

I can only see one half of the conversation which is fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of Dane.........   The return of Dane......... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The return of Dane.........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2