Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fao dane bunney

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:24 pm

This little troll found me on twitter and trying his little games on there aswell as here. Not that i mind strangers adding me as if he is annoying he can be blocked and has been but as i am not helping him get more followers you can earn your own, i'll address him here as he accused me of something that i find quite funny and is very wrong....

started like this first tweet

Hello sir. What have you done to get 300 + followers.

then second tweet

"what's your Opinion who abuse others on forums but not brave enough to back it up on twitter with there real name"

when i blocked him after that seeing what he is trying i outed him as a spammer to my followers

3rd tweet
NO what's your Opinion who abuse others on forums but not brave enough to back it up on twitter with there real name

Hard as it is for you to believe Pasoti, and ATD are not that important enough for me to want to tweet about including individuals who use them. Big difference between having an opinion and a disagreement with how few conduct themselves on here and there and abuse. Trying to make out i do nothing but post abuse about forum users is an outright lies and trolling since i have not made one and thats including Chris Webb who i dont personally dislike but i blocked on there as he he blocked me having never tweeted him once or even read one of his tweets. i really am not interested in forum talk on twitter thankyou very much neither are others unless someone brings it up.

If you want to return to pasoti instead of sucking up to chris and ian on here and i see twitter now be a man and realise all you have to do is ask and i am sure you will be allowed back but don't trying starting a war of tweets in the vain hope someone will follow you on twitter.

You dane Bunney You are too sad for words.

Back to top Go down

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Rob Are you on drugs ?
Back to top Go down

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 pm

dane_b wrote:
Rob Are you on drugs ?

no thats exactly what you tweeted me word for word as i say im not helping you get followers. you can ask chris webb thought, seeing as he follows you never know may get some luck.
Back to top Go down

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm not seeking followers. What's Chris Webb following me got to do with anything ?
Back to top Go down

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 pm

dane_b wrote:
I'm not seeking followers. What's Chris Webb following me got to do with anything ?

well what was your point this time? obviously you trying something another trolling game. As chris has lots of followers why not ask him to plug you he may be kind enough to do it thats may point i dont care if your friends with him or not.
Back to top Go down

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm not after followers. I just saw you on there. It was my way of saying hello
Back to top Go down

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:10 pm

dane_b wrote:
I'm not after followers. I just saw you on there. It was my way of saying hello

funny, so who told you that was me? as i dont advertise my twitter on here or there not is phenom mention once so who told you it was my account? having seen that we share 3 followers they wouldnt know i was phenom either so i ask again

who told you that was my page?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 pm

boys ! boys ! play nicely please.
Back to top Go down

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 pm

I am playing nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fao dane bunney Empty
PostSubject: Re: fao dane bunney   fao dane bunney Empty

Back to top Go down

fao dane bunney
Page 1 of 1