Sandford_Grecian
Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Just to repeat again.

I have never posted, PM'd, e-mail or in any other way communicated to anyone else anything concerning Mr C Webb's wife and/or family.

If anyone believes or alleges otherwise, I suggest that they try to prove it, because they can't.

It is clear to me that either one or more moderators or other persons closely connected with Pasoti is a liar or Chris Webb is.

But of course, the real question is not who allegedly said what about who, but why Pasoti Mods or Mr Webb have gone to such lengths to get me off Pasoti?

Have some of the things |I have been posting been too uncomfortable and upset the hierarchy?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Just to repeat again.

I have never posted, PM'd, e-mail or in any other way communicated to anyone else anything concerning Mr C Webb's wife and/or family.

If anyone believes or alleges otherwise, I suggest that they try to prove it, because they can't.

It is clear to me that either one or more moderators or other persons closely connected with Pasoti is a liar or Chris Webb is.

But of course, the real question is not who allegedly said what about who, but why Pasoti Mods or Mr Webb have gone to such lengths to get me off Pasoti?

Have some of the things |I have been posting been too uncomfortable and upset the hierarchy?
i wouldnt say its making anyone uncomfortable its just that you seem to be full of shit,mr angry, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

tcm wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Just to repeat again.

i wouldnt say its making anyone uncomfortable its just that you seem to be full of shit,mr angry, Very Happy

More "people watching", Mike? Or now joining in the argument?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Just to repeat again.

both knecht Very Happy i just find that grovhill chap a bit care in the comunity,its good to have 2 sides to a debate dont you think?just thought ide chuck a bit of balance in,,after all we wouldnt want atd to be one sided would we? anyway i thought i might as well join in,again i dont get the bit where you say you saw the email and he says he didnt send it,, study scratch scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:54 pm

tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Just to repeat again.

both knecht Very Happy i just find that grovhill chap a bit care in the comunity,its good to have 2 sides to a debate dont you think?just thought ide chuck a bit of balance in,,after all we wouldnt want atd to be one sided would we? anyway i thought i might as well join in,again i dont get the bit where you say you saw the email and he says he didnt send it,, study scratch scratch

Oh dear. I'll spell it out. I saw both alleged messages (private messages that were made public albeit briefly). The suggestion is that one or both of them were faked by a person or persons unknown.

After that, you pays your money and takes your choice who is telling porkies.

And pleased to see that you have made up your mind to join in with the debate on here rather than merely "people watching" - that's just so rude! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:11 am

Fortunately, everyone has now seen and witnessed the sort of underhand activities carried out by the farm hierarchy.

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:43 am

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Just to repeat again.

Oh dear. I'll spell it out. I saw both alleged messages (private messages that were made public albeit briefly). The suggestion is that one or both of them were faked by a person or persons unknown.

After that, you pays your money and takes your choice who is telling porkies.

And pleased to see that you have made up your mind to join in with the debate on here rather than merely "people watching" - that's just so rude! Smile
got it now knecht,i think,,,so the emails could be faked,if thats the case all the bitching would be pointless wouldnt it, lol! teenage tantrums,,,and just to put you on track,every human being likes people watching,its part of the human condition its just that we do it a lot more in totnes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:49 am

Pasoti was full of people who would call people names rather than engage in serious debate, such as whether Chris Webb is a liar, and if he is, should he be removed from his "Honorary" (that's a oxymoron, if I ever heard one) position as he is tainting the Club.

Sad to see it's starting to creep in with a minority on here.

Anyone who wants to study human nature has to engage with the subjects of his studies. A "People Watcher" is just another name for a sociopath
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:55 am

Grovehill wrote:
Pasoti was full of people who would call people names rather than engage in serious debate, such as whether Chris Webb is a liar, and if he is, should he be removed from his "Honorary" (that's a oxymoron, if I ever heard one) position as he is tainting the Club.

Anyone who wants to study human nature has to engage with the subjects of his studies. A "People Watcher" is just another name for a sociopath

Not much we can do about that Grovie. It's the price you pay for democracy and free speech. It will only get worse sadly.

The dull, the ignorant , the control freaks with personal ambition and their army of nodding Avivas, will pester us. At least they can't silence us.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:05 am

Recent events dictate who is telling the truth here and 99% of fans know it, the other 1% happen to be pasoti moderators.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Not much we can do about that Grovie. It's the price you pay for democracy and free speech. It will only get worse sadly.

The dull, the ignorant , the control freaks with personal ambition and their army of nodding Avivas, will pester us. At least they can't silence us.

when you say they cant silence us what do you mean? all 5 of you ?and tring i dont know if you noticed but iam trying to engage with you,yes you my subject,,,and whats another name for a people slagger offer,?bill oddie?david ike?that sort of person?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:58 am

tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

when you say they cant silence us what do you mean? all 5 of you ?and tring i dont know if you noticed but iam trying to engage with you,yes you my subject,,,and whats another name for a people slagger offer,?bill oddie?david ike?that sort of person?

What I mean, my dear old thing, is when the likes of myself were warning against trusting in stapes, we were ridiculed and banned from Pasoti.

However, they did not manage to silence us, despite closing down the last AT by infiltrating Admin. That won't happen again as we now have safeguards in place.

The activities exposed recently are a total vindication of why some of us refused to be bullied into silence.

The farm and its controllers are a joke and only the most stupid will believe a word they say.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

What I mean, my dear old thing, is when the likes of myself were warning against trusting in stapes, we were ridiculed and banned from Pasoti.

However, they did not manage to silence us, despite closing down the last AT by infiltrating Admin. That won't happen again as we now have safeguards in place.

The activities exposed recently are a total vindication of why some of us refused to be bullied into silence.

The farm and its controllers are a joke and only the most stupid will believe a word they say.
what the flip has pasoti got to do with it lol! obsession lol! i find it disgusting that cyprus dosnt provide mental heath care for its citizens,,ave a word with mayor tring, I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:02 pm

tcm wrote:
got it now knecht,i think,,,so the emails could be faked,if thats the case all the bitching would be pointless wouldnt it, lol! teenage tantrums,,,and just to put you on track,every human being likes people watching,its part of the human condition its just that we do it a lot more in totnes Very Happy [/quote]

We had someone from Totnes (Matt Harvey) perform in our Arts Centre recently who described Calstock as like a mini-Totnes. Yes, complete with people-watching also Very Happy Gossip is the glue that holds groups together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:09 pm

[quote="tcm"]
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

The farm and its controllers are a joke and only the most stupid will believe a word they say. [/quote]what the flip has pasoti got to do with it lol! obsession lol! i find it disgusting that cyprus dosnt provide mental heath care for its citizens,,ave a word with mayor tring, I love you

Have you forgotten M that you were discussing/people watching a thread about Grovehill and what was said/not said on pasoti? Also you can say what you like about ATD but you would have been banned already for calling Grovey "care in the community" and questioning Tring's lack of mental health care in Cyprus. Over here you just get the likes of me feeling quite sorry for you that you need to question other peoples views just because they don't conform to your perception of normality, maybe you could get some help?
Back to top Go down
marino

marino

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Maybe you should think about taking your sixth finger off the comma key TCM? Your constant failure to hold a decent debate is getting boring now!!
Back to top Go down
Tavypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:05 pm

marino wrote:
Maybe you should think about taking your sixth finger off the comma key TCM? Your constant failure to hold a decent debate is getting boring now!!

It's his unique style $$$$ everyone needs one. $$ I for instance am considering using more '$' signs to give my posts more bling$$$$$$.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Tavypilgrim wrote:
marino wrote:

It's his unique style $$$$ everyone needs one. $$ I for instance am considering using more '$' signs to give my posts more bling$$$$$$.

I prefer to over use this symbol lol! as you just can't beat a bit of lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! in my opinion

Laughing
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Tavypilgrim wrote:
marino wrote:

thanks tavy,,,,,unique eh!!!,,,,,like $$$$ very blingy indeed,,,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:17 pm

marino wrote:
what did you want to debate marino?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:23 pm

[quote="Iggy"]
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

The farm and its controllers are a joke and only the most stupid will believe a word they say. [/quote]what the flip has pasoti got to do with it lol! obsession lol! i find it disgusting that cyprus dosnt provide mental heath care for its citizens,,ave a word with mayor tring, I love you

Have you forgotten M that you were discussing/people watching a thread about Grovehill and what was said/not said on pasoti? Also you can say what you like about ATD but you would have been banned already for calling Grovey "care in the community" and questioning Tring's lack of mental health care in Cyprus. Over here you just get the likes of me feeling quite sorry for you that you need to question other peoples views just because they don't conform to your perception of normality, maybe you could get some help?
thanks iggy,ile try to be more normal in the future,anyway iggs got to point out this site prides itself on fredom of speach,,thats all iam doing,so dont feel the need to tell me off dear boy its ok on here,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Come on webby gonna reply ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. President, have you..?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5