Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 am

Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:
Its official nool bans me for being a exeter fan!!! what a fuking joke that fat creep is. Webby shove your rallying call up your arse ,or preferably nools.

Funny how he likes posting on exeweb as an argyle fan? Maybe they should ban porkus for that. It's just so fuckin hypocritical all the time with him. Do as I say not as I do.

Oh dear does the man still post on there? On friday when I was chatting to him at the service station his exact words to me were "I backed off there ages ago" Rolling Eyes

He's been on there over the last few days posting pictures of fat women. Probably clearing up space on his laptop for pictures of fat men.

Well oh dear. I thought I had a pleasant chat with him on friday, he advised me to 'stay off exeweb, they will have you for breakfast' - he called me mate Cool

lol!

Cobi, Exeweb is OK with you. You may have the piss taken out of you on there in the same way us City fans getting the same on here. I think his comment about staying off Exeweb was more to do with protecting himself not you.

We know all about Newell, his previous misdemenours are archived and he posts infrequently now because he knows we don't suffer bullying egotists. He has more than one multi on Exeweb and often would speak to himself. All his multi's are known and all his poodles are known. We don't ban him because it is better to keep the bully when you can see him where he cannot do any harm. He has attempted on more than a dozen occasions (all archived) to discredit City fans who go against him...personal slurs, libel threats, "we know where you live" taunts...all very nasty......his own cylce of harm permeates Pasoti, here, Exeweb and others fans websites going back many years....Torquay United fan sites of old and even Bristol rovers fans sites have his vile input. The good thing about the internet is that it is all there to be found.

Back to top Go down

NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 am

The Red Star wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:
Its official nool bans me for being a exeter fan!!! what a fuking joke that fat creep is. Webby shove your rallying call up your arse ,or preferably nools.

Funny how he likes posting on exeweb as an argyle fan? Maybe they should ban porkus for that. It's just so fuckin hypocritical all the time with him. Do as I say not as I do.

Oh dear does the man still post on there? On friday when I was chatting to him at the service station his exact words to me were "I backed off there ages ago" Rolling Eyes

He's been on there over the last few days posting pictures of fat women. Probably clearing up space on his laptop for pictures of fat men.

Well oh dear. I thought I had a pleasant chat with him on friday, he advised me to 'stay off exeweb, they will have you for breakfast' - he called me mate Cool

lol!

Cobi, Exeweb is OK with you. You may have the piss taken out of you on there in the same way us City fans getting the same on here. I think his comment about staying off Exeweb was more to do with protecting himself not you.

We know all about Newell, his previous misdemenours are archived and he posts infrequently now because he knows we don't suffer bullying egotists. He has more than one multi on Exeweb and often would speak to himself. All his multi's are known and all his poodles are known. We don't ban him because it is better to keep the bully when you can see him where he cannot do any harm. He has attempted on more than a dozen occasions (all archived) to discredit City fans who go against him...personal slurs, libel threats, "we know where you live" taunts...all very nasty......his own cylce of harm permeates Pasoti, here, Exeweb and others fans websites going back many years....Torquay United fan sites of old and even Bristol rovers fans sites have his vile input. The good thing about the internet is that it is all there to be found.

It's just amazing how the pasoti masses and his influential friends don't seem to give a toss what he does. He bans people on pasoti for being city fans trolling, yet does exactly the same thing himself, only much worse, on exeweb. He sets up spoof websites which go far far beyond banter, yet his stock phrase is about freaks and weirdos on the internet? Maybe he has something to do with the admin on exeweb now and thats why you have to register to be able to view his posts on there?

His bff is the president of argyle and can't or won't provide his ip address for the mods here? If that was pasoti Chris Webb would be banned and accused of being up to no good.

It's so much hypocrisy, yet the massed rank of avivas lap him up as if he's some kind of God.

I've had personal experience of how low he would sink to play his little internet games, and in partnership with Dane bunney he caused no end of trouble on here, yet he blames bunney on pasoti and bans him, but they have cosy little twatter conversations.

Oh and he can get you access to James Brent for the right price!
Back to top Go down

NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2