Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY Empty
PostSubject: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Tried to log onto the farm, guess what nool pedlo and that postcode creep have blocked me, not officially but on the sly !i can't log on another dissenter superfan nool wants to silence ,the sooner that un elected creep go's the better it will be all round ,you will be next grovey, the freak dont like opposition i won't appear on the banned list so him and his puppets can tell the sheep they don't ban many!!! fuckin wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Tried to log onto the farm, guess what nool pedlo and that postcode creep have blocked me, not officially but on the sly !i can't log on another dissenter superfan nool wants to silence ,the sooner that un elected creep go's the better it will be all round ,you will be next grovey, the freak dont like opposition i won't appear on the banned list so him and his puppets can tell the sheep they don't ban many!!! fuckin wankers.

It may have something to do with your IP address. Have a word with the President, he might be able to help you out with that one lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

It may have something to do with your IP address. Have a word with the President, he might be able to help you out with that one lol!

As we were very helpful to the president maybe he could post a message on your behalf about your problems logging in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:09 pm

is he the pres for all the fans, or just the elite rulers and the sheep? nool giving it the large one on the farm about cowards, yet the gutless creep bans me on the sly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm

Ian is a strange one. I have met him a few times and spoke to him on friday in the service station (we were talking about exeweb and what a horrible place it can be), in person he is a very nice fella, but on the internet, he seems an utter dickhead. Bit like me in many ways Wink

SufferedSince68 - would you prefer to be banned on the sly, or be put into the hall of shame? always contact pasotimods@yahoo.co.uk

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Is it your IP that's banned or has your account suddenly become "inactive"?

That man has small penis syndrome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Yea Man my account has become inactive the classic nool trick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Yea Man my account has become inactive the classic nool trick!

If you have changed your email or your password your account can become inactive? But I doubt thats the case with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Cobi, the creep has been moving towards banning me for a while ,when i said fletcher fecked up against hereford the flock turned against me giving sly his chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:29 pm

I asked Ian Newell to email me in a friendly fashion with regard to some of the comments on pasoti about me. I got this reply

Quote :
@cobi_pafc Who do you think you are? Got a complaint, go to the police. Or get Daddy to ring me about your disgusting comments! Little oink.

pathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Its official nool bans me for being a exeter fan!!! what a fuking joke that fat creep is. Webby shove your rallying call up your arse ,or preferably nools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 pm

That's happened a lot lately, have a look for the famous "pork_free" account.

No sign on the members list and no sign of it on the banned users board, but sadly the aviva's won't open their eyes. It's only us freaks and weirdo's who can see what a sly, lying control freak that man is.

Sadly pasoti is now the official mouth piece of the club and they can't have any disent on there when Brenty reads it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Its official nool bans me for being a exeter fan!!! what a fuking joke that fat creep is. Webby shove your rallying call up your arse ,or preferably nools.

lol! lol!

Exeter City Fan trolling!! lol!

That's the best one yet!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:

Funny how he likes posting on exeweb as an argyle fan? Maybe they should ban porkus for that. It's just so fuckin hypocritical all the time with him. Do as I say not as I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Thats exactly it yea man ,nool wants pasoti run like north korea shit scared that jams will read that the peasants are ungrateful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Funny how he likes posting on exeweb as an argyle fan? Maybe they should ban porkus for that. It's just so fuckin hypocritical all the time with him. Do as I say not as I do.

Oh dear does the man still post on there? On friday when I was chatting to him at the service station his exact words to me were "I backed off there ages ago" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Oh dear does the man still post on there? On friday when I was chatting to him at the service station his exact words to me were "I backed off there ages ago" Rolling Eyes

He's been on there over the last few days posting pictures of fat women. Probably clearing up space on his laptop for pictures of fat men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

He's been on there over the last few days posting pictures of fat women. Probably clearing up space on his laptop for pictures of fat men.

Well oh dear. I thought I had a pleasant chat with him on friday, he advised me to 'stay off exeweb, they will have you for breakfast' - he called me mate Cool

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Well oh dear. I thought I had a pleasant chat with him on friday, he advised me to 'stay off exeweb, they will have you for breakfast' - he called me mate Cool

lol!

He's trying to groom you again just like before.

Back on pasoti in a week with Newell as your mentor lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:58 pm

No thankyou, I think my comments on twitter might just have put an end to that plan. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

lol!

This will all end in tears for you cobi. Tomorrow you might bump into him, not that he reads this site obviously, and he will definitely have you for breakfast. He wore a pork pie hat to Hereford just in case the snack bar ran out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 pm

He's not gonna get Webby on me is he? Webb is a hooligan according to exeweb lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm

He keeps on about "de-modding" himself again, we've heard it all before and the last time he did that he had a breakdown the night before lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
He keeps on about "de-modding" himself again, we've heard it all before and the last time he did that he had a breakdown the night before lol!

Sounds like me when I announce I am leaving pasoti then return the next day.

I worry about the similarities between me and Newell. 1. we are both nice in person but not very nice on the internet 2. What I said in the first line 3. We are both a tad overweight. 4. We both have pictures of naked fat ladies on our computers...oh wait lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Cobi you're an idiot, im not surprised in the slightest that Ian didnt want to have anything to do with you on here. Give the man a break
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY   NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWEL BANS ME ON THE SLY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next