Greenskin
Les Miserable
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 8:33 am

Can only see a similar outcome to the cup game, albeit that was aet.

1 - 4
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 8:49 am

2-1

Randell,Hardie
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 8:52 am

I take a draw 3 - 3
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 9:24 am

if we get a draw i'll be very happy with that. Leeds are a good side but as we seen in the previous game they have alot of strength to bring off the bench to change their fortunes where as we have Waine.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 9:42 am

A win today, feel it in my water
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 9:47 am

Yep same as last time 1-4 defeat. Leeds will really mean business this time as it's a league match. One to miss I think.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 10:36 am

Yep dirty leeds “Again”
The gulf in class is massive squad wise compared to us proper premier league quality specially when they can leave players like bamford on the bench if they wanted to
I don’t see us getting much change out of this one
My heart is saying 2-1 to us but my head is saying 1-3 to them at the end of the day I’d be happy if we came out of this one with a point
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 11:45 am

Waine starts Hardie benched, strange one
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 3:26 pm

Well at least we won't be seeing Leeds again for a long time regardless which division we're in next season. Leeds will definitely be Premier League next season. Second half Argo the better team for long periods but Leeds have far too much quality all over and were clinical when it mattered. It was last Wednesday night's debacle that has plunged us deep into relegation trouble, not today as we were never going to not lose to Leeds. We will regret not beating Coventry.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 3:47 pm

waine needs to be sold in the summer and stopped being played ahead of bundu. Hes not good enough for this level and wasnt that good in league one so enough is enough we need to cut our losses with him in the summer.

If picking Waine against Leeds was seen as a good idea by foster then it worries me greatly. cause we are going backwards with our defending fitness levels are dropping and we dont seem to be in a hurry to get staff in.

as for the game im not one of those that can say we played well at least cause that means nothing i would rather we played boring and won than entertaining and loose we cant try and out play a team like leeds by playing like them as it never works you need to set up and play another kind of way to try and grab the point(s). Leeds are a strong team yet they where never troubled by us seriously, some will blame the ref facts are we werent going to win today. Tuesday night i dread if we dont sort out the defence and hazard's distributions.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:20 pm

Bad day, QPR and Wednesday winning-the heat is on. Argyle showed far too much respect to Leeds early on-when they started to get in and battle at close quarters then it became a proper contest. But then if you give a team like Leeds with their quality a goal start then there's always a chance of being hit on the break and so it proved. Really not sure what's happening with the communication lines between the defenders-the guy had acres of space to pick up a routine ball into the box for the first goal-shocking stuff and it was the same when the Coventry guy missed that sitter on Wednesday. Argyle did play some good stuff in the second half without threatening all that much, couldn't get Whittaker in where he could do damage and without Hardie on the pitch then it was difficult to see where goals were going to come from. Azaz scored again today, he's going to be a big miss over the next 15 games or so.

Argyle really do need to win on Tuesday-wasn't that impressed with WBA last night and they certainly didn't look to be in Leeds class but it will be a tough one still and a big improvement in early aggression and concentration will be required. Honeymoon is over for Ian Foster now and questions will inevitably asked should Argyle fall again on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 5:33 pm

Giving the ball away and subsequently conceding is a very worrying trait that is happening far too often, can barely bring myself to watch anymore tbh. Beating wba is now pretty much a must or we'll be right in the mix for the drop.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 6:12 pm

Tuesday is an absolute must win but I really don't think we will. WBA are a top 6 team and it's of course the law that Argo must never beat a top 6 side. There's no way we are going to get to 50 points with only 14 games left so were now completely reliant on the teams below us doing worse than us.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySat Feb 17, 2024 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 4:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
Tuesday is an absolute must win but I really don't think we will.  WBA are a top 6 team and it's of course the law that Argo must never beat a top 6 side.  There's no way we are going to get to 50 points with only 14 games left so were now completely reliant on the teams below us doing worse than us.

its do able to get to and passed the 50 mark in 14 games but its going to go right to the wire like our league status and we cant afford to keep dropping points from winning positions like we did against Coventry.

I dont know about you or anyone else but i was more hopefully of us staying up december 31st with the squad we had than i am now with the squad after January. I will find it hard to ever forgive the board for not showing ambition and common sense to pay Aston Villa the money they wanted to make Azaz permeant which for £2,5m they could have paid that ffs especially if they are rich enough to turn down those "offers" of £8-£10m from Lazio and other teams for Whittaker which i call BS on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leeds again ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leeds again ...   Leeds again ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Leeds again ...
Page 1 of 1