Tgwu
RegGreen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Sent to Coventry (match thread ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sent to Coventry (match thread )   Sent to Coventry (match thread ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 10:25 am

we are very Jekyll and Hyde so far this season. When this formation we are playing works it works well but when it doesnt and that usually away from home we are shite.

its a point i keep making this formation doesnt work away from home and doesnt work aswell as it should when you dont have the players in the squad or teams break you down. Despite us winning on saturday, Sunderland where in control for most of the match. We need to move some players on in jan and replace them and thats on top of signing a striker to secure championship football next season otherwise its going to be a nervy end of the season due to the up and down of our fortunes.

Schuey i feel should be looking to have us playing in a different formation away from home.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Sent to Coventry (match thread )   Sent to Coventry (match thread ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 5:38 pm

Angry wrote:
we are very Jekyll and Hyde so far this season. When this formation we are playing works it works well but when it doesnt and that usually away from home we are shite.

its a point i keep making this formation doesnt work away from home and doesnt work aswell as it should when you dont have the players in the squad or teams break you down. Despite us winning on saturday, Sunderland where in control for most of the match. We need to move some players on in jan and replace them and thats on top of signing a striker to secure championship football next season otherwise its going to be a nervy end of the season due to the up and down of our fortunes.

Schuey i feel should be looking to have us playing in a different formation away from home.

You know I think it’s a bit more simpler than that, to me both teams looked leggy and knackered, in hindsight perhaps schuy should have made a few starting changes
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Sent to Coventry (match thread )   Sent to Coventry (match thread ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 7:38 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

You know I think it’s a bit more simpler than that, to me both teams looked leggy and knackered, in hindsight perhaps schuy should have made a few starting changes

they shouldnt have been if that where the case as bar Saturdays game they had the week off due to the internationals So they should have had enough about them to be up for tuesday night seeing as we only had 2 on international duties and only one of those played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sent to Coventry (match thread )   Sent to Coventry (match thread ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sent to Coventry (match thread )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2