Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel sorry for you...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

I feel sorry for you... Empty
PostSubject: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Been given a permanent ban on Pasoti. Looks like they've gone back on their word of giving me until 11 tonight. First time in about a year.

Ah well, no grudges held, got myself into this, now I suffer the consequences

Ah well, its you lot I feel sorry for now...

Last edited by Block4Green on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:24 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=65492

hall of fame

My fault
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Been given a permanent ban on Pasoti. Looks like they've gone back on their word of giving me until 11 tonight. First time in about a year.

Don't get too comfy. Behave like a proper tw@ (again) and you won't last long here either.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Any chance you can just ban him now. It'll save you time and hassle in the near future.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Any chance you can just ban him now. It'll save you time and hassle in the near future.

I understand that today's ATD mind mapping get together (aka FreakMeet) raised the unaminously concurred proposal that a Concordia Agreement be reached betwixt the two Internet fora & synchronise any future banning activity against any hypothetical attention seeking irritant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:04 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:10 pm

stupid comment

Last edited by Block4Green on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Block4Green wrote:
At the end of the season I am really going to have to think again about my choice of team.

I am hated by the majority of plymouth argyle, don't feel welcome when I attend matches.

I know its mostly my fault.

By I honestly don't know whether I can carry on with argyle.

Nope, doesn't look like anyone is biting.

Why don't you flop your tool out in Drake Circus shopping centre tomorrow, its more likely to get you the attention you crave. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 pm

that was a pathetic comment from me i apologise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 am

Flip me Cobi. What are you going to be like when you drink?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:31 am

Block4Green wrote:

What did the Police say, Cobi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 am

As you know, on ATD there's a 'no banning' policy, as long as the poster remains within the law. As a result of this I have today emailed my MP with a draft bill to be put before the House of Commons; I've asked for Parliament to be recalled from the Easter recess so that my 'Cobi Budge - Online Presence' Bill can be debated. Essentially it calls for it to be made illegal to surf the net if your name is Cobi Budge. Once passed, his presence online would be illegal, so, bingo, we can get rid.

Happy to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 am

COYGL12 wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

"Simply too much hard work" lol!

It's like he needed a whole mod team just for himself. Don't go down that road on here Cobi or you're buggered. You don't have to post every 5 minutes, don't have to prove how much you love Argyle, and if you make a statement one day, don't change your mind the following week when we lose/win.

Don't go on about Wotton being a shadow of the player he was for us first time around, because you would have still been in nappies then. Take your girlfriend out occasionally and don't mention Argyle and don't log onto any football forums. We'll survive without you for an evening honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 am

Greenjock wrote:
COYGL12 wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

It's like he needed a whole mod team just for himself. Don't go down that road on here Cobi or you're buggered. You don't have to post every 5 minutes, don't have to prove how much you love Argyle, and if you make a statement one day, don't change your mind the following week when we lose/win.

Don't go on about Wotton being a shadow of the player he was for us first time around, because you would have still been in nappies then. Take your girlfriend out occasionally and don't mention Argyle and don't log onto any football forums. We'll survive without you for an evening honestly.

My girlfriend is a Leicester City supporter, it will be ok if I keep conversation to the championship lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 pm

You ll be allowed back in Aviva land within a week,if not no doubt you'll create hundreds of false accounts trying to do so...my advise is crack on, spam the place to Sowetto for all i care..just don't bring your crap on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Block4Green wrote:

You'll be back on there soon enough with a new login name and a new mentor lol!

If not then just create hundreds of fake accounts and really p**s them off! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 pm

There's no point, its not so fun anymore Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Special agent Cobi....your mission is to utterly ruin Pasoti through hundreds of spam accounts...................DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Special agent Cobi....your mission is to utterly ruin Pasoti through hundreds of spam accounts...................DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Cobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii do it lol!

That reason for banning you is pretty lame lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Yea Man wrote:
That reason for banning you is pretty lame lol!

At least he got a reason...

Mine has just been regurgitated from my first banning.

Never mind though... Mark Pedlar declared it "the truth!"

So it must be!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Block4Green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
COYGL12 wrote:
Block4Green wrote:

My girlfriend is a Leicester City supporter, it will be ok if I keep conversation to the championship lol!

Gloria Lestafan? lol! I seem to remember someone of that name on Football Forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Just out of idle curiosity, can I ask what exactly happened?

Don't let it get you down Cobi, I generally enjoy reading your posts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 am

I know you don't go in for bannings on here but isn't there a case for banning him for his own good and everyone else sanity?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel sorry for you...   I feel sorry for you... Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel sorry for you...
Page 1 of 1