Freathy
Graiser
Angry
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

hallet increases his stake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hallet increases his stake   hallet increases his stake - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 2:29 pm

Who knows ..but it’s seems to me they were brought in for some kind of bridging loan to cover the purchase of the car park from brent  maybe..and obviously are happy and made a fair amount from the investment it seems…plus I wonder what changed Halletts & parkys mind perhaps the investment didn’t mean risking his own money and basically giving em a drink to use just to there money as his refuted on a few occasions that the club wouldn’t be buying the land
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

hallet increases his stake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hallet increases his stake   hallet increases his stake - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 3:56 pm

Freathy wrote:
Thirteen US investors departed Argo according the thread on Pasoti.  Clearly Argo not a viable option for investment with Hallett's long term 'sustainability' route.  Hallett I'm sure will be looking for other investors but will probably have problems attracting them for the same reason the others all bailed.  Definitely can see it affecting transfers this window.

Schumacher’s football budget is not affected, why would it ? Hallett’s bought the shares and increased his stake, he did imply a few weeks ago that he might change his mind about providing more financing
Back to top Go down

hallet increases his stake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2