Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)

Go down 
+2
Grovehill
Czarcasm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) Empty
PostSubject: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 11:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Geddon Shuey.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 1:14 pm

Don't believe either were after him TBH.

Huddersfield always wanted Warnock to stay and I think Swansea always wanted the guy they ended up with.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 2:42 pm

wouldnt be much point in accepting the swansea job in anycase if the story has any legs which i doubt it does tbh. Again these stories wont go away judging by how well he manages to get us performing next season will determine if any bigger clubs come in for him or not.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 6:12 pm

I don't believe there was genuine interest from either because if there was we wouldn't see Schuey for dust.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 6:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
I don't believe there was genuine interest from either because if there was we wouldn't see Schuey for dust.

There was and he didn’t.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 6:32 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Huddersfield always wanted Warnock to stay and I think Swansea always wanted the guy they ended up with.

You’ve lost me there?

Also Huddersfield were in for Shuey prior to going down the Warnock route, but Shuey (quite understandably) rebuffed moving from here to a relegation fight.

Pete O’Rourke is a reliable (ex-SkySports) Journo.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 6:45 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Technically Russell Martin is still the manager but Swansea do not have a replacement for him yet.
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 10:38 am

Shuey’s stock has truly risen, has deservedly been recognised and is being monitored.

Hearts were considering him as a serious candidate last month but rumour has it that the compo would have been comparatively high & he wanted a crack at the Championship.

If Argyle can secure Championship status again next year I think several other “big clubs” (however you want to define a big club) will be after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)   Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shuey rejects Swansea (and Huddersfield)
Page 1 of 1