Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...

Go down 
+2
Chemical Ali
hippo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... Empty
PostSubject: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Bradford's game in hand v Crawley tonight, plus a few other interesting games but only Bradford really interest us. Burton v Gillingham maybe.
The others are well clear of us I think, unless we go completely barmy in the last 7 games (ha ha).

I'll be running between laptop and TV tonight to keep up with the scores and have a wee dram between the sprints!!

Any others doing something similar?

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Running?! With these feet?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Groucho You can march!!!

Merv P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Haven't got time for that merv, tonight I'll be setting up a spoof website that calls people paedos and junkies amongst other things, then redeeming myself by selling my used boxer shorts on eBay with the proceeds going to the James Brent pension fund.

Then if anyone comes on here slating me for it I want you all to stick up for me because I donated to the staff fund and didn't shave last week.

Then next week I'll register on pasoti under the name green jack and defend my actions and tell pasoti what a shit site it is while relaying all the details to tring whilst having a wank in my argyle sock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 pm

You have an Argyle sock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:41 pm

GOB wrote:
You have an Argyle sock?

I did have a pair but you know how it is, constant use and holes appear everywhere. One or two can be handy in certain situations, but eventually it's like choking the chicken with fingerless gloves on jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm

All 0-0 at the moment -

Jock - you are a naughty boy!!!

GOB - how do you do that screening moving message thing? (PC (almost) illiterate!!).

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

If I can do it, Merv, anyone can..... look at the control panel above the text box and go into "others".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Half-times:

Oxford winning 1-0 at Accies. Brizzle Pirates losing 1-0 at Aldershot.

All others 0-0

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Thanks for the info.

Bradford losing 1-0 to Crawley.
Burton 1-0 v Gills.
Shrew 1-0 v P Vale.

2nd glass of wine, changed my mind on the drams!!

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Bradford's game in hand v Crawley tonight, plus a few other interesting games but only Bradford really interest us. Burton v Gillingham maybe.
The others are well clear of us I think, unless we go completely barmy in the last 7 games (ha ha).

I'll be running between laptop and TV tonight to keep up with the scores and have a wee dram between the sprints!!

Any others doing something similar?

Merv Plummer

I'm doing about the same, interweb for scores and green tea with mint in it. The other half has put a bet on some of the games (up bar watching Benfica and boozing at present) so hoping for results going our way. Gills losing at the moment.
Bradford 1 Crawley 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Bradford losing 1-2.

Shrews abandoned due to "safety concerns" - what is that about I wonder.
(After 84 mins)??

Merv Plummer

Last edited by pafcineurope on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:33 pm

If the games stay "as is", and if(!!) we beat Bradford on Saturday we'll be looking good.
bounce
Carl Fletcher is GREAT!!! confused Exclamation

Ooops forgot - others have to play as well. Surprised

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Hippo - Warmer over there I expect. Really can't complain about weather here at the moment though.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:44 pm

6 Bookings against Crawley tonight!! No reds though.

He's such a nice manager so I don't now where that comes from.

Edit They won 1-2.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:48 pm

pafcineurope wrote:
If the games stay "as is", and if(!!) we beat Bradford on Saturday we'll be looking good.
bounce
Carl Fletcher is GREAT!!! confused Exclamation

Ooops forgot - others have to play as well. Surprised

Merv Plummer

And Bradford have such a superior goal difference to us that it is effectively an extra point we need to make up. Unless we beat them by 6 clear goals..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:50 pm

pafcineurope wrote:

Hippo - Warmer over there I expect. Really can't complain about weather here at the moment though.

Merv Plummer

Hello Mr Merv, 'tis nice and warm here but, the forest fires started at the end of January, and the water wells and mines are very low, some rain would be gladly recieved. Smile
What caused the match abandonment?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:25 am

R5L reported floodlight failure after an electrical fire (at Shrewsbury)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:35 am

Just seen that Bradford had their keeper and 2 defenders sent off against Crawley (after the full time whistle) for a punch up (Crawley had 2 players sent off too). Should make things a bit easier for Saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:50 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Just seen that Bradford had their keeper and 2 defenders sent off against Crawley (after the full time whistle) for a punch up (Crawley had 2 players sent off too). Should make things a bit easier for Saturday.

You should know what happens when Argyle are at home and should win Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 am

Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

You should know what happens when Argyle are at home and should win Rolling Eyes

Thats right! Also we won our last home game, albeit by the skin of our teeth. Be prepared to wait at least another 3 home games before we witness this strange phenonemom again.
Trust in Fletch lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 am

Chemical Ali wrote:

Marcel Seip is out injury and their goalkeeper Matt Duke will be recalled from his loan spell at Northampton Town

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:47 am

LOOK EVEN i CAN DO IT, SO IT'S NOT BIG AND ITS NOT CLEVER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:56 am

hippo wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:

Merv Plummer

Hello Mr Merv, 'tis nice and warm here but, the forest fires started at the end of January, and the water wells and mines are very low, some rain would be gladly recieved. Smile
What caused the match abandonment?

Apparently there was an electrical fire, all the excitement was at Bradford and the punch-up inthe dressing rooms. 5 Red cards I beleive.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 am

Iggy wrote:
LOOK EVEN i CAN DO IT, SO IT'S NOT BIG AND ITS NOT CLEVER.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...   L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING... Empty

Back to top Go down

L2 GAMES - 27 MAR..WHAT A WAY TO SPEND AN EVENING...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next