Go down 
+2
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Football shirts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:21 am

knecht wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
And your sole purpose of being a member and posting on this site is to defend Newell and whatever he does because he stood up to be counted "during the war". I now think you even more of a wanker. Hope that clarifies where I stand.

Question

Not you knecht, the wannabe Newell with nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 am

Greenjock wrote:
Peggy wrote:
knecht wrote:
"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn."

I bow before you, oh wise one sunny

Got some football shirts to sell, by the way ...

How dare you want to sell shirts. Where were you when Newell was setting up adt? Where were you when Newell was sabotaging this site and calling people paedos? Or setting me up because he's a fat coward? You're nothing but a witch who needs a good seeing to lol!

Don't forget that I was also in the old board's pocket. And that I singlehandedly banned virtually the whole membership of pasoti. And that I regularly call my friends racists.

Think that's covered it Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 am

I think we forgot that the programme input you provide free of charge, which is crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:36 am

How old are you Ollie? You really cannot get your tongue any further up nools ass can you? My god your keyboard must be swimming with your drool every time the fat one posts something. You invariably post next hoping he notices your support, craving his love.

Are you a fat feeder or just into bgb's?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Jock- its not Ollie. Its the bloke who posts as Pilgrim_Pete on pasoti- he asked for a name change (from GreenTint) to his pasoti name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:25 pm

I know. I was posting so holly-hard on 9 would read it, after seeing his latest lovefest with nool on the pasoti thread Peggy posted. He couldn't get his tongue any further up nools orifice. See this Ian I'm on your side, I'll tell her what for. Another wanker.

I wonder if it's his pheromones that attracts them?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I know. I was posting so holly-hard on 9 would read it, after seeing his latest lovefest with nool on the pasoti thread Peggy posted. He couldn't get his tongue any further up nools orifice. See this Ian I'm on your side, I'll tell her what for. Another wanker.

You're on fire today mate lol! W@nkers ! the lot of 'em ! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You're on fire today mate lol! W@nkers ! the lot of 'em ! geek

Well you know I love having a debate, but when it's these constant mass debaters sometimes you just feel the need to tell them. I mean stay by all means but ffs if you're just another one of fattys bitches then I'm having my say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:32 pm

It seems the great one has finally released upon us his puppies of war! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:51 pm

GOB wrote:
It seems the great one has finally released upon us his puppies of war! lol!

Where were you during the war? Being house trained and having my injections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:14 pm

What war are we talking about again, was it the McCauley War, The Stapleton War, the Todd War, the Ridsdale War or the Boar War? Ha!..................the boar war, get it? The, "Boar"," War, Ha! corker eh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Just found another one ...

11. 2003-2005 TFG shirt in white, size M

While these are still available:

Argyle shirts

1. This 1958-1959 one from Toffs, size S, unworn (it's still got the label on)

4. A Patrick t-shirt size L from about 2000: lighter green than the current strip

5. Two Puma ladies's shirts size 16: one from 2005 (in green) and one from 2007 (in black)

7. A Patrick tangergreen goalie's shirt (don't ask ... lot of money for a present he didn't want) size M

Non-Argyle

8. This Toffs Dukla Prague away shirt, size S, unworn and still got the label on

9. This Toffs Moscow Dynamo shirt but in red, size M
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Peggy wrote:
Just found another one ...

11. 2003-2005 TFG shirt in white, size M

While these are still available:

Argyle shirts

1. This 1958-1959 one from Toffs, size S, unworn (it's still got the label on)

4. A Patrick t-shirt size L from about 2000: lighter green than the current strip

5. Two Puma ladies's shirts size 16: one from 2005 (in green) and one from 2007 (in black)

7. A Patrick tangergreen goalie's shirt (don't ask ... lot of money for a present he didn't want) size M

Non-Argyle

8. This Toffs Dukla Prague away shirt, size S, unworn and still got the label on

9. This Toffs Moscow Dynamo shirt but in red, size M

I've just had a call from Nickkkkkkkalotsofmoney.

He'd like to offer you £10,000 for each of your shirts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 am

Cheers, Yea!

Saved me bumping it, anyway Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:42 pm

One last ditch attempt to flog the rest of these quality items, then ...

A. 2003-2005 TFG shirt in white, size M

B. This 1958-1959 one from Toffs, size S, unworn (it's still got the label on)

C. A Patrick t-shirt size L from about 2000: lighter green than the current strip

D. Two Puma ladies's shirts size 16: one from 2005 (in green) and one from 2007 (in black)

E. A Patrick tangergreen goalie's shirt (don't ask ... lot of money for a present he didn't want) size M

F. This Toffs Dukla Prague away shirt, size S, unworn and still got the label on

G. This Toffs Moscow Dynamo shirt but in red, size M

As ever, please PM me if you're interested in any of these.
Back to top Go down
brittenham

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:50 am

I spent £ 17.79 to buy a Real Madrid football shirt, very nice
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:51 am

oi ! i bump the threads around here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football shirts   Football shirts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Football shirts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2