Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC    PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 2:40 pm

Certainly no quarter given.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC    PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC    PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC    PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:34 pm

A message from John C

Hi

I've just tried to make my first post and a message has come up saying new posters can't attach links for 7 days, which I understand.
This is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A brief explanation may help. As mentioned in my post, we're in Devon on holiday from Lancashire and took the opportunity to visit Home Park. I'm trying to get round all 92 grounds and this was my 81st.
After seeing a march in Genoa, Italy last season I've started to put together a short video of my experience on the day at games.
I hope that you can take the time, it's only 2.5 minutes long, to view the video and see that there is nothing offensive or malicious in there.
While the game is fresh in people's memories is it possible for this post to be waived through straight away?
I don't know if it will be of interest to Argyle fan's but I find it a good reminder for me of the day.
Thank you for your help.
Cheers, John
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC    PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 pm

seadog wrote:
A message from John C

Hi

I've just tried to make my first post and a message has come up saying new posters can't attach links for 7 days, which I understand.
This is the link:

A brief explanation may help. As mentioned in my post, we're in Devon on holiday from Lancashire and took the opportunity to visit Home Park. I'm trying to get round all 92 grounds and this was my 81st.
After seeing a march in Genoa, Italy last season I've started to put together a short video of my experience on the day at games.
I hope that you can take the time, it's only 2.5 minutes long, to view the video and see that there is nothing offensive or malicious in there.
While the game is fresh in people's memories is it possible for this post to be waived through straight away?
I don't know if it will be of interest to Argyle fan's but I find it a good reminder for me of the day.
Thank you for your help.
Cheers, John

some good photos there great video John C Smile

one of that i noticed from them is i didnt realise they changed the sign above the Devonport End that previous said Plymouth Argyle welcomes you to Home park. I sit in the Devonport end aswell lol

Last edited by Angry on Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC    PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:56 pm

seadog wrote:
A message from John C

Hi

This is the link:

Thank you for your help. 8
Cheers, John

Like Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC    PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BARNSLEY FC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3