Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.

Go down 
+13
Freathy
Mook
Angry
Greenskin
VillageGreen
Les Miserable
PlymptonPilgrim
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
Grovehill
RegGreen
Dog Bone Malone
Earwegoagain
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 6:35 pm

Love the hypocrisy of Jane Hallett, spends most of the season in America then criticizes hard up fans who pay good money week in, week out STFU already.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 6:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Love the hypocrisy of Jane Hallett, spends most of the season in America then criticizes hard up fans who pay good money week in, week out STFU already.

just seen she's apologized for saying what she did "in the heat of the moment" but yeah she can stfu especially when she uses our club for her political opinions on twitter.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

just seen she's apologized for saying what she did "in the heat of the moment" but yeah she can stfu especially when she uses our club for her political opinions on twitter.

Fair play for the apology but I don't think we've ever had an owner that manages to hide their contempt for us oiks ever.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

I believe she's apologised since and rightly so. I left today after the fourth goal precisely because i'm a "real fan" [whatever the definition of that term may be, perhaps over 1000 home games and 71 away grounds visited is a qualification]and couldn't stomach any more oles and gloating from a shitty club of dubious origins who shouldn't really be competing with Argyle if the size of home gates is a relevant yardstick. Nevertheless, apology accepted but maybe some honest self analysis in asking questions about why MKD are better financed than Argyle would be more appropriate in future-i do hope this doesn't turn into another Adams moment.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:08 pm

Oh well on to next season.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Fair play for the apology but I don't think we've ever had an owner that manages to hide their contempt for us oiks ever.

agreed, as i said already at the risk of repeating myself, if Simon and the Board dont deliver a bigger transfer budget his honeymoon period in the eyes of the fans will start to go sour.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

agreed, as i said already at the risk of repeating myself, if Simon and the Board dont deliver a bigger transfer budget his honeymoon period in the eyes of the fans will start to go sour.

Not wrong there.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:04 pm

On way back to Mutant Abbot on the last train outta the muff. Actually had a great evening in the Roundabout and Bread and Roses.
There really is more important things to enjoy than football.😂
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 12:15 am

Now that I've had two bottles of wine I should like to comment on the game/season -bollocks!

I shall say it again, bollocks! I hope that I am wrong but I thought that this year was our best chance of sneaking a promotion.

So, we go again, in the same Division as Exeter, look how far we've come!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 9:14 am

PatDunne wrote:
Now that I've had two bottles of wine I should like to comment on the game/season -bollocks!

I shall say it again, bollocks! I hope that I am wrong but I thought that this year was our best chance of sneaking a promotion.

So, we go again, in the same Division as Exeter, look how far we've come!

Don't worry Pat the new five year plan starts today.
Back to top Go down
The Cornflake

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 9:26 am

Trying not to be negative as the club has obviously improved (certainly off the field) since the days of James Brent , But the team certainly needs a large upgrade in players to compete with the top teams in the division as results have proved.

Houghton - never rated him
Jephcott - nah, get off the pasties bhey.
Mayor - no final killer pass.

Flags were nice, got into the ground through the ridiculous security wall of steel and good stewarding inside.
Pretty normal day in the life of an Argyle supporter, Never expect anything.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 1:19 pm

Get jephcott out of the feckin club,

We should have snapped someones arm off for that million seasons ago

I stayed till the end but was walking out as the board went up for added time.
got an earlier train back.

As for Halletts wife, As I said in the now deleted tweet,

Argyle is a treat for me, not like most who are up to an hour away from the ground,
Tuesday night games don't get back till following day unless I crash at mates in torpoint.

Bit of a piss take to criticise anyone
Back to top Go down
The Cornflake

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 1:47 pm

I've an inkling that Jethro does not approve of Jephcott.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 1:57 pm

I'm sorry to miss 3 sitters like that "best finisher at the club"
Should have cashed in on the tnuc few seasons ago.

Even that welsh fireman we had would have put 2 of them away
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 2:19 pm

Interesting comments from Schuey from 2;45 onwards;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 2:40 pm

Greenskin wrote:

Says to me Cooper, Pan, Hardie off and then funds to be used to improve the team so we don't have to rely on 3-4 players
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 4:07 pm

Jethro wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Says to me Cooper, Pan, Hardie off and then funds to be used to improve the team so we don't have to rely on 3-4 players

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Says to me that Argyle fans are feckin morons if they believe selling our best players will make us stronger. I also think fans are morons if the think the club will reinvest 100% of any fee recieved in another player, who da fook do you think we are Wycombe Wanderers FFS?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2022 6:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Says to me that Argyle fans are feckin morons if they believe selling our best players will make us stronger. I also think fans are morons if the think the club will reinvest 100% of any fee recieved in another player, who da fook do you think we are Wycombe Wanderers FFS?

Your obviously top of the class then aren't you , you tnuc.

sustainable club, better players cost extra money,

Can't dumb it down any more for you moron
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 11:37 am

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Your obviously top of the class then aren't you , you tnuc.

sustainable club, better players cost extra money,

Can't dumb it down any more for you moron

Only went on here to see what a sellout crowd is but there are some interesting predictions here. raised eyebrow raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.   Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooo the fookin ell are yoo? Argo v Scum massive match day Fred.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2