Go down 
+2
akagreengull
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Welcome to Home Park Stadium  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 5:08 am

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 5:25 am

Thanks TG
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 5:43 am

Dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 6:27 am

what the feck can you do at home park on a match day barr the football if your not a kid that is...

finished watching it and the mobile thing is aload of tosh as no one can get a good signal for internet where im sat.

Last edited by Angry on Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 7:04 am

Angry wrote:
what the feck can you do at home park on a match day barr the football if your not a kid that is...

Relax, its not aimed at you. After the Brent shitshow this sort of stuff whilst not my cup of tea is amazing
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 7:12 am

I think they should put the geen back into the light show
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 8:03 pm

I agree with Jeffers, if you need to turn up two hours before the match to get in in time for kick off you need more ticketing and turnstile staff. I would rather be in the pub or on my way there than sitting in a plastic seat for longer than the two hours needed to watch a game.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I agree with Jeffers, if you need to turn up two hours before the match to get in in time for kick off you need more ticketing and turnstile staff. I would rather be in the pub or on my way there than sitting in a plastic seat for longer than the two hours needed to watch a game.

Thats you though and thats fine. Nobody is expecting you to play inflatable football!

This is trying to encourage new supporters to come and I don't know why people have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:54 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Thats you though and thats fine. Nobody is expecting you to play inflatable football!

This is trying to encourage new supporters to come and I don't know why people have a problem with it.

I'm more of couldn't give a feck than have a problem yet I am often bemused nowadays when the clubs talk of the family day experience with can can girls, woke displays of angst and similar gut churning displays. We are a football club, the product we sell is a football match and we have refined it over about 150 years now, in the latter years the money men have destroyed a lot of enjoyability with their distracting and epilepsy inducing advertising flashing all the around the pitches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Home Park Stadium    Welcome to Home Park Stadium  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Home Park Stadium
Page 1 of 1