Freathy
akagreengull
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:06 pm

Good win today as long keep doing what we’re doing 2 games in hand still just a shame we can’t seem to catch a break with other results not going our way that’s why we can’t afford any slip ups and get cut away from the play off pack
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 9:15 pm

Thanks TG.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:23 am

That was a very good win. We haven't beaten anyone in and around us for some time. Couple of things struck me.

Better at dealing with the press, still not great but we're being more patient.
Mayor seems to have stopped the dribbling and seems to have been told to pass the ball a bit more and is all the better for that.
Still a bit ropey behind the full back positions,

Overall looking good for the run in mmw
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:32 am

The playoffs will be decided by the run in with us playing all our rivals in the last matches and obviously we need to win those games in hand starting with Pompey who is sneaking up the rear. Nice to have something to play for at the seasons end rather than a shot at tenth placed banality.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:42 am

Shu has won me over he's better than the show pony, i think the playoffs are very realistic after yesterdays great win.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:04 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Shu has won me over he's better than the show pony, i think the playoffs are very realistic after yesterdays great win.

he's got a very bright future in management and has the right team alongside him to learn from.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:45 pm

Talked to my bhey who is just back he said pretty dire game with neither side looking great but we ground it out and he said our fans were more confident of us doing it than the Bolton fans were.he said they went down for a beer half time and queue pyro madness, fire alarms going off all bars closed so no half time beer. At the station he said it all kicked off when Pieface was picked on by "twenty twelve year olds" then PF's mates rolled up whereupon the OB who were all watching decided to give it large. Lol I do miss an away
He did say there is a proper confidence amongst the fans that we can beat anybody now, long may it continue..
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 10:32 pm

We might have not looked at the races for past 3 games, but we can grind out the wins.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:38 pm

Thanks Tg.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Talked to my bhey who is just back he said pretty dire game with neither side looking great but we ground it out and he said our fans were more confident of us doing it than the Bolton fans were.he said they went down for a beer half time and queue pyro madness, fire alarms going off all bars closed so no half time beer. At the station he said it all kicked off when Pieface was picked on by "twenty twelve year olds" then PF's mates rolled up whereupon the OB who were all watching decided to give it large. Lol I do miss an away
He did say there is a proper confidence amongst the fans that we can beat anybody now, long may it continue..

Pieface seems to attract a fair amount of attention, I don't what the feck it is he does but he seems to do quite well out of it. Most of those 12 year olds follow him or are just jealous.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 1:39 pm

When I have seen him he always acts like he is something special.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 6:45 pm

He dared to stick his head above the parapet for fifteen minutes of Fame and had paid the price ever since. He used to sit behind us when he was a lad, sure he's a bit larger than life and he'd be the first to admit he's a bit of a gob shite but he's a decent enough lad who loves Argyle and following his team with his mates. Certainly doesn't come near the level of some of the pond life that I know following Argyle and on a different planet from Nool who should have been banned from HP years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle   Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bolton Wanderers v Plymouth Argyle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3