Go down 
+2
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Sheffield Wednesday build up Empty
PostSubject: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 8:58 pm

The state of Sheffield Wednesday squad

Darren Moore outlines selection policy for Sheffield Wednesday's dual cup exploits

Sheffield Wednesday are through to the next round of the EFL Trophy as well as having to contest an FA Cup replay with Plymouth Argyle.

Darren Moore may have some selection decisions to make in the coming weeks as he attempts to kick-start Sheffield Wednesday's promotion push, whilst also negotiating the two cup competitions they remain involved in.

They lost ground on those at the top at the weekend as they drew 1-1 with Gillingham and will want to pick up a victory in their next League One game in order to push back into the playoff places.

However, first they have an FA Cup first-round replay against Plymouth Argyle to negotiate,

Asked about whether he would make changes for the cup game in order to keep his first eleven fresh for the league fixtures, Moore said: Whether we're able to change it up much, will depend on the injuries we've got.

We'll have a look at the condition of the group. Hopefully I won't have lost anyone from today. There's one or two nursing a few knocks so hopefully over the next 24-48 hours we won't lose anyone else.

(please support the team by buying your tickets)

Adult £10
Over-65 £5
Under-21 £5
Under-17 £5
Under-11 £5
Under-5 £5
Ambulant and wheelchair disabled prices are as above, with free personal assistants.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 pm

Sheffield Wednesday have block 23 and still have 43 seats left
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:38 pm

I'm going to this one.

I'll report back.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 10:53 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I'm going to this one.

I'll report back.

I am going but missing the Wigan game. I do not think my heart will last 90mins sunny
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 10:07 am

Don't forget Wednesday on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 12:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Don't forget Wednesday on Tuesday.

i suspect that joke will be said alot tomorrow lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 12:54 pm

Unfortunately, competition regulations prevent the club from video streaming the match live in domestic or international territories via Argyle TV. As a result of these factors there will therefore be no video coverage or pre-match show for the visit of the Owls.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 1:37 pm

Good, more will attend hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 1:48 pm

Or watch it on the radio.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 8:26 pm

Did look into it but 100 sheets for a hotel, bit out of my price range.
got one for the rugby club match the next week cheap.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up EmptyMon Nov 15, 2021 9:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Unfortunately, competition regulations prevent the club from video streaming the match live in domestic or international territories via Argyle TV. As a result of these factors there will therefore be no video coverage or pre-match show for the visit of the Owls.

Audio Passes now available:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday build up   Sheffield Wednesday build up Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheffield Wednesday build up
Page 1 of 1