Earwegoagain
Freathy
Tgwu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game Empty
PostSubject: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 3:13 pm

From Saturday’s blockbuster encounter with Sheffield Wednesday onwards, we are offering the Green Army the opportunity to upgrade their seat for just £10 extra.

A number of our padded seats in Block F of the Lower Mayflower at Home Park are available on an ad-hoc basis, offering supporters some of the best, most comfortable seats in the house to enjoy watching Ryan Lowe’s Greens in action.

Supporters wishing to purchase these seats can do so on argyletickets.com, or call the Home Park Ticket Office on 01752 907700 to move an existing seat booking.

Tickets for the Greens’ highly anticipated Sky Bet League One fixture with Sheffield Wednesday are on sale to all those on our database with an account created before Wednesday, 1 September 2021.

Sheffield Wednesday allocation of 1,700 tickets was soon sols out.

Rummours was their fans are buying seats in the home section .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Taken from AFC

Julie Hallett

I was chatting to Simon yesterday and mentioned this and I said some Wednesday fans are sitting in home ends
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:25 pm

In that link they're saying 3000 SWFC fans in the home ends. Why so many travelling all that way for a match so early in the season against a team they have absolutely no rivalry/history with? They'll get a definite easy three points but still.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 7:58 pm

They are known as "supporters" Freathy. It's kind of what they do.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 8:36 pm

Freathy wrote:
In that link they're saying 3000 SWFC fans in the home ends.  Why so many travelling all that way for a match so early in the season against a team they have absolutely no rivalry/history with?  They'll get a definite easy three points but still.

I do not know how they are all traveling down here but they only sending one coach down.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 8:49 pm

Sounds like bollocks to me, whenever I go to the ticket office they ask for my name and address then check it against the database of previous purchases, shorely if 3 thousands punters gave sheffield addresses even janner birds would smell a rat.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 8:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Sounds like bollocks to me, whenever I go to the ticket office they ask for my name and address then check it against the database of previous purchases, shorely if 3 thousands punters gave sheffield addresses even janner birds would smell a rat.

Has said above

Sky Bet League One fixture with Sheffield Wednesday are on sale to all those on our database with an account created before Wednesday, 1 September 2021.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:22 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

No chance of 3000,maybe the odd few who know Argyle fans prepared to get them a ticket [which i did rather naughtily for a Southampton mate once]-there'd sure be a major enquiry and probable consequences if that amount of Owls got into the home sections.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:40 am

If this carries on Saturdays game could be off, absolute buckets in the muff
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:19 am

Les Miserable wrote:
If this carries on Saturdays game could be off, absolute buckets in the muff

They still have the sprinklers on before the game, but it gives showers nexts few day but a dry day Saturday.

Fancy being in the Lower Mayflower Stand this morning.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:37 am

Argyle have taken block 19 off line
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:37 pm

Plymouth have confirmed an extra allocation of 299 tickets for our League One fixture this Saturday, 11 September at Home Park.

Due to the extremely limited sales period, we have not been provided with physical tickets and will be opening three phases ONLINE only from 10.30am on Thursday:

- All remaining Season Ticket Holders – 10.30am

- All 2021/22 Members and Owls Foundation Members – 12.00 noon

- General sale for any remaining tickets at 2.00pm

No tickets will be issued by the SWFC Ticket Office, supporter and seat information will be sent to Plymouth who will print the tickets on matchday for collection at the Home Park Ticket Office from 9.00am. Email confirmation will be required as proof of purchase.

Supporters who are successful in this sales period are advised to allow sufficient time to collect the tickets on Saturday.

If you requested a place on the waiting list, please apply for tickets when your phase is applicable.

All sales phases are subject to availability and we will announce when the additional tickets are sold out.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:18 pm

Plymouth Argyle FC

After consultation with the police and our stadium safety officer today, we have allocated 299 extra tickets to swfc ahead of this weekend.

We are expecting a large crowd at Home Park Stadium on Saturday, so move quickly to secure your favourite seat.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:25 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Plymouth Argyle FC

After consultation with the police and our stadium safety officer today, we have allocated 299 extra tickets to  swfc ahead of this weekend.

We are expecting a large crowd at Home Park Stadium  on Saturday, so move quickly to secure your favourite seat.

Very amateur, tinpot almost.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 9:57 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Plymouth Argyle FC

After consultation with the police and our stadium safety officer today, we have allocated 299 extra tickets to  swfc ahead of this weekend.

We are expecting a large crowd at Home Park Stadium  on Saturday, so move quickly to secure your favourite seat.

All i can say is thank feck we're not playing Bradford City on Saturday
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:05 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Plymouth Argyle FC

All i can say is thank feck we're not playing Bradford City on Saturday

They'd have to give them the lyndy too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:15 pm

if we are expecting a big crowd for the game saturday what are the chances the club will open up more then 2 turnstiles cause its too much like the post office since the fans have gone back ive noticed. no matter how big the que the bastards still wont open another till.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:39 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Plymouth Argyle FC

It is yeah. Although Wimbledon seem intent on stealing the ‘rank amateur set up’ award at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 9:36 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Plymouth Argyle FC

It is yeah. Although Wimbledon seem intent on stealing the ‘rank amateur set up’ award at the minute.

Wimbledon  had a new ticket system with a few faults to iron out. Was caught out on the Saturday Oxford game, thought it was going to be call off because of the international but played. Portsmouth Football League Trophy was bought forward to this Tuesday because the Argyle Monday game against Portsmouth was cancelled. A lot going on at Wimbledon ticket office. So they had to sort out these games before Argyle's.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:53 pm

They have 126 seats in block 20
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 5:46 am

In hindsight I think my 13,000 prediction is somewhat under

15k seems more likely seg allowing albeit no idea what situation is in upper grandstand. TGWU ??
Could be close to a full house come kick off
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 6:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

15k seems more likely seg allowing albeit no idea what situation is in upper grandstand. TGWU ??

No change in Grandstand, you can tell because the non season tickets seats are not put on sale.

Full house do not look like at the moment, block 1 and 15 half full and 16, 17 and 18 only sold 46 seats
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 7:16 am

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

No change in Grandstand, you can tell because the non season tickets seats are not put on sale.

Full house do not look like at the moment, block 1 and 15 half full and 16, 17 and 18 only sold 46 seats

I'm startled. Are supporters afraid of Wednesdays past reputation perhaps
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:57 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You’ll be there, Harve?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 4:40 pm

Forked out fifty quid on two tickets for tomorrows feast, first game for cheers yonks.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 8:53 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It show the mistake of moving the kids from that corner, it would have been full with screaming kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game   Build up to  Sheffield Wednesday game Empty

Back to top Go down

Build up to Sheffield Wednesday game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next