Greenlander
PlymptonPilgrim
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Cooper thread....Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 8:02 am

Yes fella I totally agree but as you say tin foil hat on. So many are blinkered over Cooper am afraid popcorn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 9:27 am

Good news Harve I found your specs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 3:09 pm

On balance, I would go with the opinion of the Argyle manager, coaching staff, Luke McCormick, all of whom rate Cooper very highly, plus what I've seen with my own eyes, along with a host of CCC clubs, and at least 3 Premiership clubs, all of whom are keeping a very close eye on him.

There are areas that can improve, as there are with all players, but there is no doubt that he is one of the best keepers in L1. He will make the club a lot of money.

Further words as someone once said, are superfluous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 5:11 pm

Copper is still learning and isn't the finished article not by a long stretch yet. he still needs polishing in some areas absolutely but what some including the lying labour party troll on here fail to understand is goalkeepers dont hit their peak till mid to late 20's and for him to be number 1 now and hold it down is good omens for him. Cooper knows unlike last season there is a goalkeeper capable off taking the number 1 spot from him in Burton so he will be using that as motivation to lessen the mistakes but hes never not going to make them unfortunately hes human.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 5:47 pm

Why post a pasoti link. If you want to debate the ups and downs of Michael Cooper on here just say your piece.

I thought this was the place to get away from that sh*te.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 6:56 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Why post a pasoti link. If you want to debate the ups and downs of Michael Cooper on here just say your piece.

I thought this was the place to get away from that sh*te.

he would have to actually watch the gamesand not go by the 1min video's twgu posts on here to do that.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 7:48 pm

Exactly, he is still developing.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 8:10 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
On balance, I would go with the opinion of the Argyle manager, coaching staff, Luke McCormick, all of whom rate Cooper very highly, plus what I've seen with my own eyes, along with a host of CCC clubs, and at least 3 Premiership clubs, all of whom are keeping a very close eye on him.

There are areas that can improve, as there are with all players, but there is no doubt that he is one of the best keepers in L1. He will make the club a lot of money.

Further words as someone once said, are superfluous.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 9:13 am

That someone is on drugs and alcohol and knows feck all about anything let alone football.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 11:08 am

Pasoti is pretty well unreadable I haven't even looked at it for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 11:19 am

Fattys pig site been shit & bum licky for years
Tbh Cooper might be developing but he’s been to blame for 3 goals in the last two games
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 5:01 pm

I'm not a massive fan either Reg I don't think he's a patch on Larrieu or McCormick. I've never seen the wisdom of developing a keeper whilst trying to get promoted from league 1.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 8:33 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm not a massive fan either Reg I don't think he's a patch on Larrieu or McCormick. I've never seen the wisdom of developing a keeper whilst trying to get promoted from league 1.
exactly earweg
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:50 am

Looking at the Lincoln equaliser from a different angle on Matchday moments, certainly not as cut and dried as i thought it was on first viewing. The shot was shielded by the defender in the way, going away from Cooper and was absolutely inch perfect inside the post-not even sure that Cooper was to blame at all now. Far more culpable was their keeper for Hardie's goal-good shot but beaten at the near post, a cardinal sin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooper thread....Pasoti   Cooper thread....Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooper thread....Pasoti
Page 1 of 1