RegGreen
Les Miserable
Grovehill
Tgwu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Lower Mayflower seats ? Empty
PostSubject: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 9:04 am

I see Argyle are not selling seats in the G section of the lower stand for the next home games on their online ticket service..

I was told there were trouble there at the Sheffield Wednesday game
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 10:15 am

"Trouble" at a Euro 2020 screening, more "trouble" at the Sheff Wed game. what's going on?

Is the stewarding not what it should be, as good stewarding will prevent trouble.

Or is the Club over reacting to minor incidents?

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 10:57 am

Grovehill wrote:
"Trouble" at a Euro 2020 screening, more "trouble" at the Sheff Wed game. what's going on?

Is the stewarding not what it should be,  as good stewarding will prevent trouble.

Or is the Club over reacting to minor incidents?

It were quite a few Police and stewards over there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 11:03 am

didnt they move the block 17 lot to that part?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 11:18 am

Angry wrote:
didnt they move the block 17 lot to that part?

I think block 17 moved themself, because they are near the away fans and have the changing rooms between,so they will not get hurt or need to run away

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 11:21 am

It seems as though the slightest whiff of hostility aimed at away fans/players (or the millions of other 'vulnerable groups' lol) is being jumped upon by the club. It's not the football I'm sure many of us knew.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:32 pm

Ain’t the first time Argyle are renowned for shit stewarding
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 12:32 pm

Ah well. That'll be another few blocks of segregation going in then. What will it be then? 3 blocks either side of the away fans? Maybe a few of the prawn sarnie brigade heard some shouty naughty words and had a few influential porcine words to their nemesis.

Anyway. Fancy only having half a ground open because of some excitable yoots! How Rangers/Celtic, UTD Citeh, Stam/Chelski etc etc manage it - feck knows. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
It seems as though the slightest whiff of hostility aimed at away fans/players (or the millions of other 'vulnerable groups' lol) is being jumped upon by the club. It's not the football I'm sure many of us knew.

Is that what it's about? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:06 pm

RegGreen wrote:

absoulte shit houses on display in the devonport end in my block blantely allowed smoking, drinking and fans sitting in gangways.. Will they ever find people who will do the job right probably not but the kid watching all of this go on without stepping in needs to be sacked.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Is that what it's about? lol!

cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

absoulte shit houses on display in the devonport end in my block blantely allowed smoking, drinking and fans sitting in gangways.. Will they ever find people who will do the job right probably not but the kid watching all of this go on without stepping in needs to be sacked.

Drinking could soon be allowed while watching the game if proposals go through.

LINK 1

LINK 2
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? EmptySat Sep 25, 2021 10:07 am

And standing at premier clubs though Chelsea fans have been standing for years.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower Mayflower seats ?   Lower Mayflower seats ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lower Mayflower seats ?
Page 1 of 1