Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Seats for boxing day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:05 am

Seats are going fast for the boxing day game with 13 days to go before kick off

Wycombe Wanderers have received an initial allocation of 250 tickets, with more available on request.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 67
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:43 pm

I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST! so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 653
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Tickets are non transferable and you are breaking the contract conditions.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Take it back, they do refund. (before the game) sunny
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 9797
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:54 pm

beesrus wrote:
Tickets are non transferable and you are breaking the contract conditions.

so is blatant filming of match footage for GOS from the stands but if the club can turn a blind eye there they can here too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7354
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Graiser wrote:
I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST!  so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price

I'm sure if you popped up there and explained what you've done, they'd refund you.
Back to top Go down
beesrus



Posts : 653
Join date : 2016-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Tickets are non transferable and you are breaking the contract conditions.

so is blatant filming of match footage for GOS from the stands but if the club can turn a blind eye there they can here too.

Calm down. We all know, for instance, that many many season ticket holders regularly hand over their season tickets to friends and family when they themselves can't attend. Just pointing out the rules, that even aviva bishops regularly break.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 67
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST!  so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price

I'm sure if you popped up there and explained what you've done, they'd refund you.

Thanks for that I might give that a try tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 9797
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:35 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST!  so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price

I'm sure if you popped up there and explained what you've done, they'd refund you.

Thanks for that I might give that a try tomorrow

they arent helpful graiser with refunds sadly so you may have a fight on your hands pending on you ge
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 67
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST!  so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price

I'm sure if you popped up there and explained what you've done, they'd refund you.

Thanks for that I might give that a try tomorrow

they arent helpful graiser with refunds sadly so you may have a fight on your hands pending on you ge

Well I'll give it a bash, maybe I'll walk with a limp and dribble, they might take pity on me santa
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST!  so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price

I'm sure if you popped up there and explained what you've done, they'd refund you.

Thanks for that I might give that a try tomorrow

they arent helpful graiser with refunds sadly so you may have a fight on your hands pending on you ge

Well I'll give it a bash, maybe I'll walk with a limp and dribble, they might take pity on me santa


Ffs don't do that, they'll offer you a job on the maintenance team.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 67
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST!  so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price

I'm sure if you popped up there and explained what you've done, they'd refund you.

Thanks for that I might give that a try tomorrow

they arent helpful graiser with refunds sadly so you may have a fight on your hands pending on you ge

Well I'll give it a bash, maybe I'll walk with a limp and dribble, they might take pity on me santa



Ffs don't do that, they'll offer you a job on the maintenance team.

It's ok I'll have my gormless look on (I'm good at that!)
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6069
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:12 am

Straight in the Directors box if you have that look.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 67
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:19 am

alannotivvy wrote:
Straight in the Directors box if you have that look.


No
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:38 am

This morning update

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:03 pm

What does that indicate Big T? It's just colours on a screen to me.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2064
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 60
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:08 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Straight in the Directors box if you have that look.


More likely you will be given a can of green paint and a brush and pointed in the direction of the Moanflower. tongue
Back to top Go down
green_genie

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
What does that indicate Big T? It's just colours on a screen to me.

Green means nobody wants to sit there ( except BBC1 afro )
Amber means limited availability.
Red means not on sale to discourage ruffians from going.
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 48
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:38 pm

green_genie wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
What does that indicate Big T? It's just colours on a screen to me.

Green means nobody wants to sit there ( except BBC1  afro )
Amber means limited availability.
Red means not on sale to discourage ruffians from going.
Wrong there GG.
Didn't renew our block 1 ST's at the start of the season. (we're not proper fans!)
First game of the season, went and sat near the back of block 14. The junior DRF enjoyed it more from there, so have been sitting there for the past few matches.
Fingers crossed (all 6 of them in my case!) that Santa brings me and the juniors a Half Season ticket for block 14 next week.
Not that i'll be going Boxing Day.rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
alannotivvy

avatar

Posts : 6069
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 45

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 pm

easier to launch the flares from the back of 14 aint it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

avatar

Posts : 7354
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
What does that indicate Big T? It's just colours on a screen to me.

'Tis typical Argyle innit. I'd guess at Green meaning shitloads left. But I haven't a clue as to what triggers green to amber. 50% left possibly? Even then, red, for me signals no seats available. So there could be one left or 200 left and the block could in theory still be amber. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

avatar

Posts : 1156
Join date : 2013-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:21 pm

BBC1 wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
What does that indicate Big T? It's just colours on a screen to me.

Green means nobody wants to sit there ( except BBC1  afro )
Amber means limited availability.
Red means not on sale to discourage ruffians from going.
Wrong there GG.
Didn't renew our block 1 ST's at the start of the season. (we're not proper fans!)
First game of the season, went and sat near the back of block 14. The junior DRF enjoyed it more from there, so have been sitting there for the past few matches.
Fingers crossed (all 6 of them in my case!) that Santa brings me and the juniors a Half Season ticket for block 14 next week.
Not that i'll be going Boxing Day.rendeer santa  

That's blown any chance of Zoo Corner reopening when D&C intelligence realise you're mobbing up with Laido. flower
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 8694
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Here are the seats unsold for blocks 12 and 14 at 1500hrs Red means they are not on sale, sold out or away fans only

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS

Just packing toothbrush away now for four days xmas break in Somerset
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 48
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:29 pm

green_genie wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
What does that indicate Big T? It's just colours on a screen to me.

Green means nobody wants to sit there ( except BBC1  afro )
Amber means limited availability.
Red means not on sale to discourage ruffians from going.
Wrong there GG.
Didn't renew our block 1 ST's at the start of the season. (we're not proper fans!)
First game of the season, went and sat near the back of block 14. The junior DRF enjoyed it more from there, so have been sitting there for the past few matches.
Fingers crossed (all 6 of them in my case!) that Santa brings me and the juniors a Half Season ticket for block 14 next week.
Not that i'll be going Boxing Day.rendeer santa  

That's blown any chance of Zoo Corner reopening when D&C intelligence realise you're mobbing up with Laido. flower
Yep, Me and Laido singing Marillion & Fish songs at the DNB's in the away end. lol!
Actually, I have seen Laido a couple of times at the matches this season. Man Hugs all round Love
Back to top Go down
BBC1

avatar

Posts : 1496
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 48
Location : 22 Acacia Avenue

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:31 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
easier to launch the flares from the back of 14 aint it.
Wait until 11th Feb.
DRF go Nuclear Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   

Back to top Go down
 
Seats for boxing day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Baby chairs/snug and safe type car seats..
» Baby in car seat burns to death after being placed on cooker that switched itself on
» How Kenya Sport Officials are abetting Illegal Travel............
» When do you think there will be a leadership challenge in the Lib Dems?
» Casey Anthony Offered $10,000 For Boxing Match with Proceeds Going to Charity

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: