Les Miserable
Czarcasm
Tgwu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Seats for boxing day Empty
PostSubject: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 12:05 am

Seats are going fast for the boxing day game with 13 days to go before kick off

Wycombe Wanderers have received an initial allocation of 250 tickets, with more available on request.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:43 pm

I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST! so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Tickets are non transferable and you are breaking the contract conditions.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Take it back, they do refund. (before the game) sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:54 pm

beesrus wrote:

so is blatant filming of match footage for GOS from the stands but if the club can turn a blind eye there they can here too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:55 pm

Graiser wrote:
I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST!  so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price

I'm sure if you popped up there and explained what you've done, they'd refund you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:

so is blatant filming of match footage for GOS from the stands but if the club can turn a blind eye there they can here too.

Calm down. We all know, for instance, that many many season ticket holders regularly hand over their season tickets to friends and family when they themselves can't attend. Just pointing out the rules, that even aviva bishops regularly break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I dropped a right bollock when buying tickets on line for my daughter and grandson for Boxing Day, I bought a bugger for myself and I have a ST!  so anybody who wants an over 65 ticket for the Lyndhurst I'll accept any offer below the ticket price

I'm sure if you popped up there and explained what you've done, they'd refund you.

Thanks for that I might give that a try tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:35 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:

they arent helpful graiser with refunds sadly so you may have a fight on your hands pending on you ge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:

they arent helpful graiser with refunds sadly so you may have a fight on your hands pending on you ge

Well I'll give it a bash, maybe I'll walk with a limp and dribble, they might take pity on me santa
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Well I'll give it a bash, maybe I'll walk with a limp and dribble, they might take pity on me santa

Ffs don't do that, they'll offer you a job on the maintenance team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Ffs don't do that, they'll offer you a job on the maintenance team.

It's ok I'll have my gormless look on (I'm good at that!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:12 am

Straight in the Directors box if you have that look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 10:19 am

alannotivvy wrote:

No
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 11:38 am

This morning update

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:03 pm

What does that indicate Big T? It's just colours on a screen to me.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:08 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

More likely you will be given a can of green paint and a brush and pointed in the direction of the Moanflower. tongue
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Green means nobody wants to sit there ( except BBC1 afro )
Amber means limited availability.
Red means not on sale to discourage ruffians from going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:38 pm

green_genie wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Green means nobody wants to sit there ( except BBC1  afro )
Wrong there GG.
Didn't renew our block 1 ST's at the start of the season. (we're not proper fans!)
First game of the season, went and sat near the back of block 14. The junior DRF enjoyed it more from there, so have been sitting there for the past few matches.
Fingers crossed (all 6 of them in my case!) that Santa brings me and the juniors a Half Season ticket for block 14 next week.
Not that i'll be going Boxing Day.rendeer santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 pm

easier to launch the flares from the back of 14 aint it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:10 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

'Tis typical Argyle innit. I'd guess at Green meaning shitloads left. But I haven't a clue as to what triggers green to amber. 50% left possibly? Even then, red, for me signals no seats available. So there could be one left or 200 left and the block could in theory still be amber. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:21 pm

BBC1 wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Wrong there GG.
Didn't renew our block 1 ST's at the start of the season. (we're not proper fans!)
First game of the season, went and sat near the back of block 14. The junior DRF enjoyed it more from there, so have been sitting there for the past few matches.
Fingers crossed (all 6 of them in my case!) that Santa brings me and the juniors a Half Season ticket for block 14 next week.

That's blown any chance of Zoo Corner reopening when D&C intelligence realise you're mobbing up with Laido. flower
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Here are the seats unsold for blocks 12 and 14 at 1500hrs Red means they are not on sale, sold out or away fans only

PS

Just packing toothbrush away now for four days xmas break in Somerset
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:29 pm

green_genie wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
green_genie wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Wrong there GG.

That's blown any chance of Zoo Corner reopening when D&C intelligence realise you're mobbing up with Laido. flower
Yep, Me and Laido singing Marillion & Fish songs at the DNB's in the away end. lol!
Actually, I have seen Laido a couple of times at the matches this season. Man Hugs all round Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:31 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
easier to launch the flares from the back of 14 aint it.
Wait until 11th Feb.
DRF go Nuclear Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seats for boxing day   Seats for boxing day Empty

Back to top Go down

Seats for boxing day
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next