The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  Empty
PostSubject: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:06 am

Will this Plymouth Tokyo Paralympics gold winning swimmer Reece Dunn who sets world record to win third gold of games be given the freedom of Plymouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:55 am

well yes he should if a guy who won one as part of a duo can get one for that.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 6:16 pm

What about a gold post box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:42 pm

Tgwu wrote:
What about a gold post box

or a golden ramp at least
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:45 am

Some of the disabilities are kinda dubious IMO. Isnt the swimming for intellectually challenged or something? Half of the decent football and rugby players I've ever known would be a shoe in.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:47 am

Depends if they can swim.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 4:57 am

i have to say something that may upset some but its my birthday and i dont care today

i look at some of the Paralympians especially for team gb and i cant help but think how are they not allowed to compete in the main olympics especially sarah storey who's disability is having a hand like jeremy beadle!! why would that stop her competing in the olympics?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 am

What's next audibly challenged plane spotting? Happy birthday Angers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 7:16 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

i had a go at that this afternoon with the jets flying over the hoe Laughing and thankyou ears
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

i had a go at that this afternoon with the jets flying over the hoe Laughing and thankyou ears

You are not this Hearld reporter out spotting noisy jets or helicopters flying over Plymouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:06 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You are not this Hearld reporter out spotting noisy jets or helicopters flying over Plymouth.

lol no i dont get why they think thats news worthy for their paper everytime there's an aircraft in the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 9:10 pm

Angry wrote:
i have to say something that may upset some but its my birthday and i dont care today

i look at some of the Paralympians especially for team gb and i cant help but think how are they not allowed to compete in the main olympics especially sarah storey who's disability is having a hand like jeremy beadle!! why would that stop her competing in the olympics?

edited to include

i just read the article on the herald about Reece and he classes as a Paralympian due to having Autism...... again why would that prevent him from competing in the olympics if he wanted too. Doesnt seem like a disability that would be too detrimental where others would have an unfair advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics    Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics  Empty

Back to top Go down

Reece Dunn Tokyo Paralympics
Page 1 of 1