The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle Empty
PostSubject: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:13 am

Sensitive subject no question and nightmare for any parent to lose a child under any circumstances...period

However the parents reach out for Trump to help them and frankly unbelievably he invites them to the White House and gets Anne Sacoolas in another room but the mother then refuses to meet her despite all her ranting this last few weeks.
Trump seriously showed his hand here top guy (on this occasion) and Dunns mother has thrown it in his face. She'll get no further assistance from the USA now

She needs to understand Sacoolas aint coming back to the UK willingly. All sympathy is evaporating here. By the way who is bankrolling this operation. The mother said 3 weeks ago they had nothing personally. Sky doubtless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:49 am

What a bizarre take.

"Do you want to meet the person that killed your son?"
"Not really no, I'd rather have your assurance they are going to be extradited and face trial in the UK?"

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:19 am

Tenuous link, but the 1 minute applause held at the Northampton away game was for Harry Dunn- obviously none of the Anne Sacoolas issue was known then.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:51 am

Shes just been on again in that whining voice. Tremendous sympathy obviously but we get people killed daily in the uk under all circumstances and yet they dont get invited to the White House

Now she wants an enquiry and to sue the Police authority for letting Sacoolas leave the country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:35 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Shes just been on again in that whining voice. Tremendous sympathy obviously but we get people killed daily in the uk under all circumstances and yet they dont get invited to the White House

Now she wants an enquiry and to sue the Police authority for letting Sacoolas leave the country.

feck me I thought your previous take on this was rock bottom but this is a new low

Tremendous sympathy your Son is dead and all that but your whining is getting on my tits now, you should be grateful your son was killed by an American Diplomat not a drug dealer or something. Have an all expenses paid trip to the White House to meet the person who killed him in front of the press and STFU
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
What a bizarre take.

"Do you want to meet the person that killed your son?"
"Not really no, I'd rather have your assurance they are going to be extradited and face trial in the UK?"

Shocked

Exactly. I think the one exceptional circumstance where I'd like to be in the same room would be if we were in Saudi Arabia and I was 'lawfully' performing an act of retribution.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:30 pm

"Top guy Trump" was trying to engineer a US based solution in springing this trap on the poor parents. Feckin terrible thing to do. Trump should either tell the woman to get on a plane and face the music or keep out of it. The parents have already said they know it was an accident and she made an honest mistake, they aren't calling for a custodial sentence and have said they'd be quite happy with a suspended sentence. She should do the decent thing and let the paarents have some sort of closure.
As for Harve he really is mental.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:05 pm

In my opinion this subject is not 'zoo' material so I have moved it.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:04 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
In my opinion this subject is not 'zoo' material so I have moved it.

Yes I wasn't sure which fair enough. I disagree with posters on this one. I do have enormous sympathy for them and I know if any of my 5 were killed I would be mortified.
Surely you've noticed how the father hardly ever speaks its all directed at her. feck me Trump for all his sins (is that better) gets them in the same building after all her whining that she wants to confront her (in her words in a polite way) and then claims shes been ambushed when she gets that wish.
Suing the Police for christ sake !

She should let the lawyers do the talking from now on albeit she'll get no help from the USA now I suspect. Apparently Boris knew about the meeting as well
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 4:13 am

I see the family are now suing the Trump administration for misconduct and cover up.
More to the point who is bankrolling this little operation.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:02 am

Officially the USA have now turned down the extradition request. Can a change of administration in the States change that ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:18 am

According to the family spokesman this morning he said it can.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle   Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Dunn Anne Sacoolas ongoing battle
Page 1 of 1