Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News on Portsmouth away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

News on Portsmouth away Empty
PostSubject: News on Portsmouth away   News on Portsmouth away EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 10:35 am

Pompey's League One home match against Plymouth has been selected for live television coverage.

The Fratton Park contest will be shown on Sky Sports Football on Monday, September 6 (7.45pm kick-off).

Fans should note that the game takes place during an international window and could be postponed should either side receive call-ups.

Lowe

Hopefully you give a good account of yourself. I think last time they (Sky) were here we did. It was two good teams.

I know one or two (fans) might not be happy with it being a Monday because they want to travel, but it helps financially. We are looking forward to it.
I don't know what their away end holds, 2,000 maybe, so it would be nice if we could fill it. It's not too far to travel, considering the five or six-hour journeys they have to make.

If we can get a thousand at Salford on a Tuesday night I'm sure we can get 2,000 at Portsmouth.

Portsmouth are  redeveloping their ground and the max of fans could be as low as 10,000. No season tickets are being sold, only flexi
Back to top Go down

News on Portsmouth away
Page 1 of 1