+3
PlymptonPilgrim
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 6:06 am

Mother has been unwell for some time with a multitude of issues and GP has twice asked us about resuscitation. I mentioned her in response to Lord Melbury on another thread few days ago

Last night at 23.00 brother called saying they wanted her in Hospital. She'd had bloods taken Tuesday and they were shocking albeit we expected it

At 3am today ambulance finally turned up (I dont know why we couldn't have driven her up protocol I guess).....anticipated wait in back of ambulance is 15 feckin hours

Brother just said she's drifting and doesnt expect her to ever leave. Theres no air con in back of ambulance as cant leave engine running

Thanks Johnson now its personal fella
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 8:23 am

Further words completely superfluous. 1st world country (or we were) but now a 3rd world banana republic under the Tories
My comment to brother is the top one

(Yes my clock is out on phone)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 9:44 am

Dont you troll enough threads without starting another one ffs.

Enough with this mods.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 10:32 am

I'm sure everybody will share my wishes for you all at this sad time, as for the politicking please leave for all the other threads.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 10:42 am

Very sorry to hear about your Mum Harve, it is a tale often told these days, waiting in ambulances or trollies for medical care.

And yes I agree with you, I blame successive Tory Govts for the dismal state of the NHS.

Perhaps this should be a time though to concentrate on your Mum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 11:17 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Very sorry to hear about your Mum Harve, it is a tale often told these days, waiting in ambulances or trollies for medical care.

And yes I agree with you, I blame successive Tory Govts for the dismal state of the NHS.

Perhaps this should be a time though to concentrate on your Mum.

my nan died in an ambulance waiting to get into a hospital when labour where in power so its not an uncommon thing and i do believe they made cuts and created more suits in charge too.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 12:10 pm

Loads of love Harve.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 1:53 pm

This thread is the definition of distasteful.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Have to agree with the above post.
I have every sympathy with harve over his mother’s health issues but to try and use it to further your political views and anti Tory government/ Boris agenda is a very big step too far.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 4:57 pm

I can sympathise with anyone in this situation, I’ve been there with a wife and Mum and it’s Bleddy awful but I’m with Mouldy on this, to publicly politicise what’s a delicate personal situation it’s not the thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 8:14 am

Graiser wrote:
I can sympathise with anyone in this situation, I’ve been there with a wife and Mum and it’s Bleddy awful but I’m with Mouldy on this, to publicly politicise what’s a delicate personal situation it’s not the thing to do.

For a son to lose a much loved mum is to suffer the torments of the the damned as those of a certain age on this forum can attest. I do sympathise with you Harve and sincerely hope that your mother regains her health. While It is natural to cast about looking for someone to blame I believe it's necessary to tread carefully before apportioning blame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother   Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Johnsons Britain....anticipated death of mother
Page 1 of 1