Grovehill
Chemical Ali
katman
Mock Cuncher
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 am

Copied off Pasoti, but i was just wondering why Pasoti gets to speak for the fans.... Why isnt there an ATD Q & A session?

James Brent and the Directors of PAFC have kindly agreed to take part in a Pasoti Question and Answer session.

Please ask your questions on this thread which will stay open until 5pm Tuesday 20th March; the questions will then be forwarded to James and the Directors. This is a joint venture between Pasoti and the club official website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ; answers will be published on both websites in early April.

The questions will be answered by the club in James’ name but your questions can be directed at areas of expertise and/or responsibilities covered by the following: James Brent, Martin Baker, Peter Jones, Richard Holliday, David Felwick and General Manager Jason Turner.

As a matter of respect and courtesy those with a Pasoti pseudonym username are encouraged to use their real name when asking a question, although this is not a condition of posing a question or receiving an answer.

Duplicate questions will be summarised before being sent to the club.

This is Pasoti at its best and an opportunity for fans to engage with James and the new Directors.
Please use this thread for posting questions only; debate and discussion can be started on a separate thread. The Q & A is open to Pasoti members/users only.

Fire away!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Omfg   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 am

Is this why there has been a spate of bannings from Pasoti recently? Or am I reading too much into things?

Or put another way, who are the remaining posters left on Pasoti who might ask anything remotely awkward other than about Fletcher? Can anyone name them? I've got Grovehill and...that's it really.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:19 am

samjones & sufferedsince66

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 am

I can post some pointed questions for you if you care to PM me!!

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 am

I've asked if they would be willing to do one on here Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:07 pm

I have posted a couple of questions on there and when I put my real name underneath (Avis Crook) the swearchecker has changed it to Avis Scallywag. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:21 pm

katman wrote:

If you have, it's been removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
katman wrote:

If you have, it's been removed.
Katman you are not allowed to mention ATD at all on that website.You'll get an ASBO in a minute mate.No link to ATD on their movers and shakers board either.Mind you there is no link to Senior Greens..Wonder what they done wrong?
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:18 pm

True to form,it's been deleted.
What a surprise!!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:52 pm

I see most are asking questions calling for Fletcher to be sacked. So far, there only looks to be 4 questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:00 pm

I see its been declared that the number of post made by a user will no longer be visible. I'm guessing that Pasoti will gain a few more convenient users asking a few convenient questions and conforming.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:07 pm

I wonder if the post count removal was in reaction tomy post on here about pasoti Mods having many multiple accounts (and then using those accounts to sway threads). Quite a few new users talking about events of the past (e.g. Deadly Nightshade - aka Brian Rogers (the police are usually suspicious when people give false names that contain two first names)).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I wonder if the post count removal was in reaction tomy post on here about pasoti Mods having many multiple accounts (and then using those accounts to sway threads). Quite a few new users talking about events of the past (e.g. Deadly Nightshade - aka Brian Rogers (the police are usually suspicious when people give false names that contain two first names)).

Nail on head!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:35 pm

I have now had my account de-activated because of the Avis Crook gag! They really do want to censor everybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Maybe we should have a thread with our own questions, of course they'll never be answered but you never know who maybe reading, Private Eye maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:47 pm

I have asked several questions on there. No problem.

Pasoti has the links with Mr Brent. They asked. Maybe ATD should do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 pm

knecht wrote:

I intend to, knecht.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:

I intend to, knecht.

Good on you! I hoped you would. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Seconded, go for it Andy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

How many of these questions will actually get published though on the argyle website?

The majority of people are just saying they want CF to get the boot, as much as i want him to go, it wouldnt be very proffesional if that was then published on the argyle website would it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
knecht wrote:

I intend to, knecht.

I was going to suggest the very same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Pity we can't post questions directly to the Official Site. That would be too much to ask for.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Just had a look on the farm and with "similar questions" being amalgamated prior to being forwarded, I notice there's already a few fairly innocuous questions to cover most of the contentious areas i.e. not paying FC debt in one hit, wage cap, development land deals.

I suspect that if the likes of Grovehill pose a searching question or two, it'll be the less difficult one that gets dealt with.

Also asking for questions several days in advance will give plenty of time for "considered replies" to be given.

It would be far better to have a live Q & A via e-mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Groovy suddenly can't log on to pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 pm

No awkward questions at all will be allowed through. Only completely inoccuos or arse licking 'questions' will survive the filtering process to be put to brent. Brent must be kept under the impression the fans are esctatic that he and his f***ing useless 'manager' are leading us to non-league oblivion and ultimate extinction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti   Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Q & A with James Brent and the Directors of PAFC - Copied from Pasoti
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next