mouldyoldgoat
Dog Bone Malone
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 5:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Idiots, morons ect. Why didn't they just phone their chairman for a chat about these problems or even better join them in a Zoom room for a proper face to face meat up? Feckin cowards the lot of them at least they have a club to support.

You've got it wrong yet again.

Those fans are everything you aren't. They got out there and showed their displeasure in person.

You... You're a coward hiding at home wasting your time howling at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 6:57 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Idiots, morons ect. Why didn't they just phone their chairman for a chat about these problems or even better join them in a Zoom room for a proper face to face meat up? Feckin cowards the lot of them at least they have a club to support.

Those fans are everything you aren't.  They got out there and showed their displeasure in person.  

You...  You're a coward hiding at home wasting your time howling at the moon.  

Fair play all the plastic Reds have attended more in the last week than you have in the last five years. And fair play to you for calling me out as a keyboard coward from the other side of the Atlantic so fook off you hypocritical twat. Next you"ll be asking me what I did in the Wor?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 9:07 pm

CLICK ARROW TO PLAY

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 9:51 pm

there are videos showing man utd fans attacking the police and breaking into old trafford too
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2021 10:39 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Those fans are everything you aren't.  They got out there and showed their displeasure in person.  

Fair play all the plastic Reds have attended more in the last week than you have in the last five years. And fair play to you for calling me out as a keyboard coward from the other side of the Atlantic so fook off you hypocritical twat. Next you"ll be asking me what I did in the Wor?

So the more you go, the better fan you are?

..and as for how many times I have been in the last five years?  You haven't got a "fookin" clue!  Your great hero BeesRus tried playing that game once and it backfired on the nasty little turd, as it turned out I'd been more often than him!  Probably applies to Freathy too?  How many times has he been?  Where does he live?  

How close do you have to live to support Argyle?  Did  you ever answer that question you ridiculous little xenophobe.

Praise the Lord..   What would Argyle do without you, eh?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:06 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

..and as for how many times I have been in the last five years?  You haven't got a "fookin" clue!  Your great hero BeesRus tried playing that game once and it backfired on the nasty little turd, as it turned out I'd been more often than him!  Probably applies to Freathy too?  How many times has he been?  Where does he live?  

How close do you have to live to support Argyle?  Did  you ever answer that question you ridiculous little xenophobe.

You started all the "your not a praper fan shite". No better than Nool can't argue your point so you have to start the idiot and moron charade and like Throbber you are a fookin hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Angry wrote:
there are videos showing man utd fans attacking the police and breaking into old trafford too

The man utd fan punched  in the video had a broken-jaw

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 5:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You started all the "your not a praper fan shite". No better than Nool can't argue your point so you have to start the idiot and moron charade and like Throbber you are a fookin hypocrite.

Avoiding the questions as always...

How close to Plymouth do you have to live to support Argyle?

Got an answer that won't make you look like the xenophobic moron that you are?

Nope... You'll just continue the abuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 5:29 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:

The man utd fan punched  in the video had a broken-jaw

Its not a competition tgwu both sides will be dealt with by the law.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:50 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Avoiding the questions as always...

How close to Plymouth do you have to live to support Argyle?

Got an answer that won't make you look like the xenophobic moron that you are?

Nope...  You'll just continue the abuse.

You are the one playing the better fan game. Anyway where is there any evidence that support Argyle apart from your chairmans chat posts all you do is call me and Grovey cnuts all the time and as I say it's hypocritical for a non attending fan that lives in LA to call me out. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 5:49 pm

Once again...

How close to Home Park do you need to live in order to support Argyle?

Let's face it... You're never going to answer because you made the mother of all stupid xenophobic comments and now you've hung yourself with it. The move of a moron.

...and I have never called you and Grovey "Cnuts". Another of your fallacies. I know you like to lie about things (think Beezy's white trousers story) but do try to not make things up.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 9:58 am

Rickler wrote:
Once again...

How close to Home Park do you need to live in order to support Argyle?

Let's face it...  You're never going to answer because you made the mother of all stupid xenophobic comments and now you've hung yourself with it.  The move of a moron.

...and I have never called you and Grovey "Cnuts".  Another of your fallacies.  I  know you like to lie about things (think Beezy's white trousers story) but do try to not make things up.

Where have I said that you can't support Argyle from overseas? I haven't ever. What I have said is that when you live in LA and hardly attend any games in a season don't call me out for not being a proper fan as its hypocritical. You are a hypocrite.
You regularly call me a Grovey and anybody else who dares to have an opinion on Argyle that differs from yours idiots, morons, shouting at the moon ect. so whilst not exactly cnuts it's still very' very bad taste and unacceptable but I realise that you do it because you are unable to debate the subject in hand so revert to mental health slurs. Very classy now feck off.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:09 am

Enough is enough guys. This has to stop. You both disagree with each other to the extent that a lot of threads are being effected with your arguments. Agree to disagree and move on please.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:17 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Enough is enough guys. This has to stop. You both disagree with each other to the extent that a lot of threads are being effected with your arguments. Agree to disagree and move on please.

I'd love to but seeing as Rickler jumps in with the mental health slurs every time I post I find it difficult not to react.
See also my last post on the Argo v Sunderland thread, it's Rickler that has turned it into a slanging match and what more look at his posts historically it's all he does. Used to be SFD and Bees, then Harve now me and Grovey if the troll STFU I will be happy to.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:36 am

I not saying STFU to anyone. Arguments happen but people need to move on.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 12:04 pm

Exclusive: The six English clubs which signed up to the now-abandoned European Super League project earlier this year have agreed to pay a combined sum of just over £20m as part of a settlement with the Premier League that will be announced later today. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 12:09 pm

Not enough it should be 10 times that for the damage they have done.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 5:30 pm

So rumours so far this summer concerning the greedy 6.

Chelsea plan to spend £150m on Haaland
Man Utd £80m on Sancho
Tottenham stand to gain a £80-100m windfall for Kane and will no doubt reinvest some of that in 2-3 players.
Man City rumored to be leading the chase for Kane and have the money to spend on him in the £80-100m region.
Liverpool spent £36m on a defender already in this transfer window and plan to spend more
Arsenal plan on spending up to £100m in this window and raise £60m in transfer sales alongside.

yet they only got fined £3.5m each for trying to destroy the football league pyramid with their greed? Its a piss take of a fine and punishment and it wont stop them trying it again despite the claims they will get heavier fines and points deductions if they do. They should have been hammered hard as a warning to others thinking of doing the same.

When they are planning to spend big money in the next few months £3.5m fine is a like them losing a tenner.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 6:20 pm

All six should have had a 10-15 points deduction imposed. As much as anything it would have made the race for European football next season the best ever.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 8:18 pm

POI wrote:
Exclusive: The six English clubs which signed up to the now-abandoned European Super League project earlier this year have agreed to pay a combined sum of just over £20m as part of a settlement with the Premier League that will be announced later today. Evil or Very Mad

Where does that money go? How do the PL use this unexpected windfall? Grass roots? EFL? FA?

So many questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 8:28 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
POI wrote:

Where does that money go? How do the PL use this unexpected windfall? Grass roots? EFL? FA?

So many questions.

thet say grassroots but thats debatable
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
All six should have had a 10-15 points deduction imposed. As much as anything it would have made the race for European football next season the best ever.

That's the only thing that would hurt them the few million each is like a £30 fine to us. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: European Super League Set To Be Announced    European Super League Set To Be Announced  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

European Super League Set To Be Announced
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3