katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Not that it is any of your business, but financially a lot of us have put a fair bit into PAFC.

Myself, this season alone I have spent in excess of £500 on tickets alone. Add to that the extras such as replica shirts, scarves (no, not the black and green ones) and programmes, 50/50 tickets and other stuff. So, for the record, having done 'jack shit' and not bothering to add it all up, I have spent more than most I would guess. Certainly close to four figures. Have you spent that much? Does it matter? Does it make you a better or worse fan?

Just because I wan't growing a beard or standing on Royal Parade rattling a bucket doesn't mean a damned thing.

Idiots like you who come on here all holier than thou with your 'what did you do in the war?' make me sick. You have no right to judge anyone else on how big a fan they are.

The simple fact, that you and your fellow Pasoti members have great difficulty in understanding, is that we are all fans of PAFC. There is no such thing as a better or more worthy fan.

Your opinion is just as valid on ATD as mine, but don't start telling us what to think or do. You won't get much support.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:56 pm

I think I may run a book on who our friend 'Greentint' is. It always amuses me when knobbers like that feel they aren't getting enough praise, and throw a tantrum. Anyways......

Newell (himself) 4/7
Newells son 4/5
Newells daughter 4/5
Any other Newell family member 2/1
Cracker/Dogger/KnobberDaz 2/1
A.N.Other Pasoti Mod 2/1
The President 3/1
Freathy 5000/1
lol!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I think I may run a book on who our friend 'Greentint' is. It always amuses me when knobbers like that feel they aren't getting enough praise, and throw a tantrum. Anyways......

Newell (himself) 4/7
Newells son 4/5
Newells daughter 4/5
A.N.Other Pasoti Mod 2/1
The President 3/1
Freathy 5000/1
lol!

£20 from me on Paul Stapleton. What odds are you offering for him?? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Newell (himself) 4/7
Newells son 4/5
Newells daughter 4/5
A.N.Other Pasoti Mod 2/1
The President 3/1
Freathy 5000/1
lol!

I'll have 5p each way on Freathy please... anything I win, will go to the SAFE, that's the 'Save Argyle From Extinction' green bucket fund sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Well GreenTint has rumbled me.

Despite supporting Argyle for 27 years I was gutted when Pasoti saved Argyle. I wish they had gone bust so that I could have blamed it all on Webb and Newell.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Greentint you prick .the difference between us and pasoti is we don't need to shout from the roof tops telli.g everyone what we did to save the club. I know what I did and feel it was enough to help. So before you accuse me and others of doing Bugger all get your facts straight

Czarcasm you forgot tring 10000/1
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 pm

greentint = nool tool and not a very good one at that!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Well GreenTint has rumbled me.

Despite supporting Argyle for 27 years I was gutted when Pasoti saved Argyle. I wish they had gone bust so that I could have blamed it all on Webb and Newell.

You were gutted, you were gutted... how do you think us reds felt, we had to cancel the open top bus ride through St Sidwells, as it is something I haven't done in years, I was really looking forward to a bus ride Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Dogger is now banned for an abusive pm.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 pm

knecht wrote:

So he's definitely in the dog house now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 pm

knecht wrote:

He frequently referenced the point that he used to stick his cock through car windows. He must be perplexed about being banned for a message... Very Happy

edited to add: open car windows Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Actually Greentint, Newell didn't really do that much, apart from advertising a few shirts online.

It was actually Nickk who has saved the club, he's the 1 who has paid thousands and saved Brent from putting his hand in his pocket.

Webb didn't shave, well I don't shave sometimes so I guess I helped save the club aswell then.

Still let's bow down and worship, forget the 4000++ fans who still turn up week in week out.

Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:09 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Greentint you prick .the difference between us and pasoti is we don't need to shout from the roof tops telli.g everyone what we did to save the club. I know what I did and feel it was enough to help. So before you accuse me and others of doing Bugger all get your facts straight

I understand ATD has an anti-banning process, but is direct abuse allowed?

Perhaps I was a bit rash with my remark - for anyone who has taken offence I do apologise. I'm sure many of you contributed a lot, and I do apologise if I have offended anyone. It just seems that this website was very quiet when we were in administration, and then seemed to crawl out of it's hole to surface when we were finally saved.

I am not Ian Newell, nor any of the mods on pasoti. I have met Ian on several occasions, and can't say a bad word about the man.

But it is a fair comment to say the vast majority of you are completely obsessed with that man, Chris Webb and Pasoti. If you weren't you wouldn't talk about it so much. I do wonder if this is an Argyle forum sometimes, as the games rarely get discussed but Ian Newell farts in the wrong direction and we get a 50 pager on our hands.

It's my complete honest opinion, and we are all allowed one, that people like Tring, Andy, GOB are desperate to be one of the in crowd on Pasoti, or with the important figures at HP. They can't have that so have created their own little world here to be top of this tree instead. You guys are happy so I can't argue with that.

That's me over and out, delete my account please kind moderators.

Last edited by GreenTint on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:16 pm

But greenman, talking about pasoti is much more interesting Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:20 pm

GreenTint wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Perhaps I was a bit rash with my remark - for anyone who has taken offence I do apologise. I'm sure many of you contributed a lot, and I do apologise if I have offended anyone. It just seems that this website was very quiet when we were in administration, and then seemed to crawl out of it's hole to surface when we were finally saved.

I am not Ian Newell, nor any of the mods on pasoti. I have met Ian on several occasions, and can't say a bad word about the man.

But it is a fair comment to say the vast majority of you are completely obsessed with that man, Chris Webb and Pasoti. If you weren't you wouldn't talk about it so much. I do wonder if this is an Argyle forum sometimes, as the games rarely get discussed but Ian Newell farts in the wrong direction and we get a 50 pager on our hands.

Why not read the second post down on that thread, maybe you will see saint Newell in the light he should be seen.

That's if you can take your tongue out of his ass long enough

http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/115557-A-Friendly-Refuge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Greenman wrote:
It's laughable that you guys abuse and insult those on Pasoti but when that is returned back to you you cry like a load of babies.

Can't we just talk about Argyle and not Pasoti?

How about you start talking about Argyle then? It seems that every post you make you try and tell us how to run this website and stop talking about Pasoti.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:24 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

lol! If only they'd listened to me ! Brent was always there to get the deal done at a rock bottom price. All the likes of the dynamic duo have achieved, for their day in the spotlight, is help present it to him on a plate. A decade of mediocrity for the club awaits. Enjoy the ride you sad tw@ts !

ps Green man ? Front up or pi$$ off. You're obviously not Ponty, he can only manage one liners ! lol!

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:30 pm

GreenTint wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

It's my complete honest opinion, and we are all allowed one, that people like Tring, Andy, GOB are desperate to be one of the in crowd on Pasoti, or with the important figures at HP. They can't have that so have created their own little world here to be top of this tree instead. You guys are happy so I can't argue with that.

That's me over and out, delete my account please kind moderators.

I don't agree with lawny's comment and I would invite him to withdraw it. HOWEVER, you have come on here today and have attacked all the users of this website. So someone has called you a prick. You are an adult and I am sure you will be able to deal with it. Had you walked into a pub and slagged everyone off I imagine being called a prick would be the least of your worries.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Greenman wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenman wrote:
It's laughable that you guys abuse and insult those on Pasoti but when that is returned back to you you cry like a load of babies.

How about you start talking about Argyle then? It seems that every post you make you try and tell us how to run this website and stop talking about Pasoti.

I did, yesterday in fact and it was ignored. Still, you carry on with your obssession, your insults and your abuse.

And today you are back on here telling us how to run the site.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Desperate to be one of the in crowd on Pasoti ? You really are a dimwitted Aviva boy. Who are you ?
Is that simple enough ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Greenman wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenman wrote:

I did, yesterday in fact and it was ignored. Still, you carry on with your obssession, your insults and your abuse.

That's life I'm afraid when you're a bit of a dullard.

I'm sure you've learnt to cope. flower
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GreenTint wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Why not read the second post down on that thread, maybe you will see saint Newell in the light he should be seen.

I've said it before, and I'll always stand by it, it is a most odious character... so glad it's yours rather than ours, if it was ours, I would go and support Torquay affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Greenman wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenman wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenman wrote:

And today you are back on here telling us how to run the site.

So you'd rather everyone talked about Pasoti than Argyle? Better change the title to PTD then.

No. I wish that Pasoti and Ian Newell were never mentioned. I am sick of hearing about them. But I am not going to stop people talking about them if that is what they want to do. People are allowed to talk.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
GreenTint wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I've said it before, and I'll always stand by it, it is a most odious character... so glad it's yours rather than ours, if it was ours, I would go and support Torquay affraid

Odious ? He has, with the help of a few others, managed to divide and turn off most of the intelligent Argyle fans. 'Educated w@nkers' I think is the phrase he uses Rolling Eyes Trust in Stapes lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:42 pm

I notice, like some of the recent posts from the Pasoti Mods, Greentint brings Andy into the equation- coincidence or what? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next