HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timmy Abraham

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:14 am

Timmy Abraham has returned to Fulham early, his loan was due to end in January.
Back to top Go down

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:42 am

for the best it was a complete waste of everyone's time and money bringing him down here and not playing him. Good luck back at Fulham Timmy and wherever you end up.

I do hope we keep the other guy from Fulham though.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Was of interest to Dortmund according to some posters when he signed

Some people really are clueless.

No sarcasm intended
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:29 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Was of interest to Dortmund according to some posters when he signed

Some people really are clueless.

No sarcasm intended

No Grovey, not according to some posters ‘on here’. There was a link to a news article about about Dortmund’s interest.

Get somebody with half a brain in your household to explain the difference to you.

What is according to a poster ‘on here’, is that the lad apparently had a bit of an attitude problem, which may or may not have hindered his chances of Lowe picking him.
Back to top Go down

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:15 pm

Borussia Dortmund ponder next move for Fulham striker Timmy Abraham
Logo: Tribal Football
Tribal Football
October 11, 2020
Article image: Borussia Dortmund ponder next move for Fulham striker Timmy Abraham
Borussia Dortmund may delay plans to return to Fulham for Timmy Abraham.
The two clubs had a deal settled before last Monday's market deadline involving a season-long loan with the option to buy. Abraham was to be registered with BVB's U23 team.
However, the move collapsed due to minor legal details, reports Ruhr Nachrichten.
With everything in place, the two clubs are willing to revisit the deal in January.
However, everything will depend on the fitness of Moritz Broschinski. The 20-year-old striker arrived from Union Berlin on a free transfer in the summer, but is carrying a metatarsal injury. If he recovers in time, he'll be registered with the U23s for the second-half of the season leaving no room for Abraham.
That would likely mean BVB delaying the move until next summer.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:02 pm

Loan deals for Fulham duo Timmy Abraham and Jerome Opoku come to an end in January, as does a short-term contract for goalkeeper Jack Ruddy.

Could all three go in January when their loans and deals ends and bring in one or two new faces
Back to top Go down

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Loan deals for Fulham duo Timmy Abraham and Jerome Opoku come to an end in January, as does a short-term contract for goalkeeper Jack Ruddy.

Could all three go in January when their loans and deals ends and bring in one or two new faces

Can only hope
Back to top Go down

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Ruddy for sure as he was only here to cover McCormick but id keep Opoku unless we have a top draw replacement ready to go in January who will finally bring an end to Canavan, Sawyer and Wootton reign of terror.
Back to top Go down

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:29 pm

Opoku started well but lately has been giving too many free kicks away in dodgy positions, a seasoned CH would be ideal
Wooton can go if we could get rid of him, don’t think Canavan is as bad even after the massive cock up against Rochdale
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:16 pm

Opoku IMO is way better than Sawyer (who I know is injured), Canavan and Wooton and you can't blame him for panicking whilst he's scrambling around trying to cover for them. Id hang on to him if we could. I also thought Moore did a good job for a bit of presence and always seemed to cover his side. Aimison was MOM in several games earlier in the season and I've liked what I've seen of Watts. I'm no manager so obviously I am not able to comment on why Lowe stubbornly sticks to Canavan and Wooton? As for Timmy he was given his chance although not as an out and out striker but he did nothing to warrant being picked ahead of any other mid or striker we have.
I'm not a Lowe hater by any means and I like his attacking brand of football but I do think we need some Opoku and Moore physical players and even some aluggy type cloggers. I was always sceptical of Hodges in the early days but he was one of my favourite players of that era. We need some of that stubbornness and more importantly belief in each other. We know we can score goals it's the other end that's the problem we are crying out for a pair of decent centre backs, Lowe needs to sort the defence in January or we will be down. Goodbye Timmy and good luck.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:34 pm

Missed chances.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Graiser wrote:
Tribal Football
October 11, 2020
Article image: Borussia Dortmund ponder next move for Fulham striker Timmy Abraham
The two clubs had a deal settled before last Monday's market deadline involving a season-long loan with the option to buy. Abraham was to be registered with BVB's U23 team.
However, the move collapsed due to minor legal details, reports Ruhr Nachrichten.
With everything in place, the two clubs are willing to revisit the deal in January.
However, everything will depend on the fitness of Moritz Broschinski. The 20-year-old striker arrived from Union Berlin on a free transfer in the summer, but is carrying a metatarsal injury. If he recovers in time, he'll be registered with the U23s for the second-half of the season leaving no room for Abraham.

So a guy who can't get a game in the Third Division (or anywhere near Fulham's first team) is on the Radar of B Dortmund?

C'mon, get real.

Sounds more like when Luther Blisset signed for an Italian Club who (allegedly) mistook him for John Barnes.
Back to top Go down

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 2:37 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Tribal Football
October 11, 2020

So a guy who can't get a game in the Third Division (or anywhere near Fulham's first team) is on the Radar of B Dortmund?

C'mon, get real.

Sounds more like when Luther Blisset signed for an Italian Club who (allegedly) mistook him for John Barnes.

Well I know you need to justify yourself but if you took the time to do your research unfortunately for you it is fact.
In regards to the sanity of Borussia Dortmund I think I will veer on the side of their footballing knowledge than yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Timmy Abraham Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timmy Abraham   Timmy Abraham Empty

Back to top Go down

Timmy Abraham
Page 1 of 1