Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 11:39 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Bollox to the Harve, piers morgan and priti Patel depression I’m focusing on Susannah Reid !

God knows whats going on there but that Green dress and make up is plain awful but I get the "point" you're making lol.....one can only "wonder" where she bought that holster

Credit to Priti Patel she was very well prepared at the start for the questions albeit Morgan has now utterly crucified her on the 400,000 missing Police files. She was close to disconnecting the line that was completely clear

Yes the dress was a bit ‘Dorothy’ from The Wizard of Oz, but it wasn’t the dress I was focusing on.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 1:21 pm

Even by Johnson's standards of disingenuous duplicity, claiming the UK has one of the toughest pandemic border controls in the world at PMQ's when we've had one of the weakest since the crisis started is completely and utterly shameful.
He kept the borders open, millions came in, and 1000's have subsequently died.

All on you Johnson
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 2:08 pm

Not sure who the fella was on GMB this morning but when asked about the high death rate in the UK, he said a huge mitigating factor was the high numbers of People in the black and Asian communities who live quite often in HMO’s or family homes with very large numbers in the same overcrowded house. They are medically way more susceptible to getting seriously ill or dying from Covid, and also the take up rate for vaccination in these communities was a shocking 28%.

It’s that very sort of percentage that will ensure Covid stays with us all for far longer that it should.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 6:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Not sure who the fella was on GMB this morning but when asked about the high death rate in the UK, he said a huge mitigating factor was the high numbers of People in the black and Asian communities who live quite often in HMO’s or family homes with very large numbers in the same overcrowded house. They are medically way more susceptible to getting seriously ill or dying from Covid, and also the take up rate for vaccination in these communities was a shocking 28%.

It’s that very sort of percentage that will ensure Covid stays with us all for far longer that it should.

Households gathering indoors should have been banned in April until the crisis passed i.e indefinitely
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:44 pm

Spain logged another record number of new infections on Wednesday afternoon, recording 41,576 new cases in the preceding 24 hours.

Sadly for Spain, more new cases than us.

Guardian - On Wednesday, the regional health minister in Murcia, southeastern Spain, resigned after it emerged that he, his wife, and around 400 staff in the health department had been vaccinated despite the current round of vaccinations being intended for the staff and residents of care homes, and for frontline health workers.

Bloody hell, lay off the Sangria guys.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:07 pm

And people think only the Tories are corrupt.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 8:02 am

After yesterdays demolition of Priti Patel on GMB today Piers Morgan turns his attention to Gavin Williamson over covid in schools
I suspect he could end up crying or pulling the plug knowing he's by far the worst in the Cabinet and thats against some quite spectacular competition
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:27 pm

Plymouth covidiots let the city down
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 2:37 pm

Just a bunch of selfish wankers.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 3:55 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Just a bunch of selfish wankers.

Yep, they certainly are !!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:33 pm

More confusion from the government. Anyone caught with more than 15 people at a houseparty will be fined £800. So 14 people is ok then ?. I can see many trying that one on.

Old Bill: you can't have this houseparty.

House owner: yes we can Sir , Priti Patel said so as we have only got 14 people here.

One journalist asked how many people had rejected the the vaccine so far, no answer from them on that.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 7:21 pm

Why would they have that information any way?

Who cares?

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:17 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Who cares?

feck me you must be fun at parties. I've never seen a more miserable person unless you're doing it deliberately

As for the Government contemplating giving £500 to anyone who tests positive for Covid and (supposedly) having to self isolate clearly that hasnt been thought through.

I'll let Mouldy work out exactly why.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:24 am

VillageGreen wrote:
More confusion from the government. Anyone caught with more than 15 people at a houseparty will be fined £800. So 14 people is ok then ?. I can see many trying that one on.

House owner: yes we can Sir , Priti Patel said so as we have only got 14 people here.

One journalist asked how many people had rejected the the vaccine so far, no answer from them on that.

Make it £5,000 for anyone attending a party and £10,000 for the host as is now available.
1 or 2 might actually take notice when cars are crushed for starters in lieu of payment. Film them crushing plus rogues gallery on Social Media and papers

Do it a second time and jail em for 1 year. Sorted
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:57 am

VillageGreen wrote:

There shouldn’t be confusion? The 15 people thing is merely a threshold where the £800 fine applies.

You get an automatic ban if you’re caught driving at 100mph. Does that mean driving at 99mph is fine?

Huge swathes of this country are indeed terminally dim.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 10:30 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Who cares?

feck me you must be fun at parties. I've never seen a more miserable person unless you're doing it deliberately

As for the Government contemplating giving £500 to anyone who tests positive for Covid and (supposedly) having to self isolate clearly that hasnt been thought through.

Why would they worry about that information. If someone doesn’t want to have the vaccine that is their choice and  it’s their health. It’s a free country.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 11:03 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Who cares?

They are looking at the £500 because many people literally couldn't afford to take two weeks off work so might be tempted to go back to work whilst still positive. Millions of people and firms have been given money they didn't need yet as usual we hear plenty of reasons why the poor fookers that need money can't have it. You're sounding like a Tory.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 11:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Make it £5,000 for anyone attending a party and £10,000 for the host as is now available.
1 or 2 might actually take notice when cars are crushed for starters in lieu of payment. Film them crushing plus rogues gallery on Social Media and papers

What would Piers say about a single mother on benefits getting a 5 grand fine? a person needing a car to work and provide for their family having their car crushed?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 12:12 pm

So glad we are out of the eu...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Way to go eu.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 1:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Referring to your signature have you ever heard of Parlimentary Privelage? It would appear not, Bojo will get charged with fook all and even if he did in the manner of Blair and his clear lies that led to the Iraq war no one goes to prisön even if found guilty, it will also take about five years and the man charged can have access to all the charges and evidence immediately whilst everybody else has to wait until the trial. Get out of jail free card Foreshore.

Parliamentary privilege in the United Kingdom is a legal immunity enjoyed by members of the House of Commons and House of Lords designed to ensure that parliamentarians are able to carry out their duties free from interference.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 2:51 pm

On the day the R number drops quite dramtically surprise surprise guess who is doing a press conference at 5pm.
Complete with Bugles coming over the hill

NHS are absolutely furious with Johnson for claiming the vaccine roll out is all on him
Incandescent with rage. Never seen so many Doctors on twitter fuming openly at the prick
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 3:52 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
On the day the R number drops quite dramtically surprise surprise guess who is doing a press conference at 5pm.
Complete with Bugles coming over the hill

NHS are absolutely furious with Johnson for claiming the vaccine roll out is all on him
Incandescent with rage. Never seen so many Doctors on twitter fuming openly at the prick

Good news it's  dropping.

We need to keep the restrictions going , along with the other measures in place as the mutant strain currently in the UK is 30% more deadlier than the old strain
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:43 am

Express - Irish vaccine farce: Brussels BLOCKS Dublin bid to buy Oxford jab in Brexit payback
IRELAND has been BARRED from ordering up doses of the Oxford coronavirus vaccine in an apparent EU bid to pay the UK back for Brexit

Blood on the EU hands as they do anything no matter how depraved to punish UK
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:44 am

I see the EU are having an absolute mare and seem incapable of simply ordering a bit of medicine. I can see literally every EU head of state up before the Hague before the week is out.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 11:46 am

Here's what we could've had - Express - Corbyn attacks Boris for 'vaccine nationalism' & demands jabs given away to other nations
JEREMY CORBYN has attacked Boris Johnson for securing millions of coronavirus jabs for Brits, accusing him of "vaccine nationalism".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next