seadog
VillageGreen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time Empty
PostSubject: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 3:30 pm

I find this story to be an absolute jaw dropper and something you would not have ever imagined happening in the UK
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 8:22 pm

I am sure there is a member of the Royals or a Tory MP lined up for a photo op proudly handing the boxes out.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:47 am

That’s [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 🤮for you absolutely disgusting bag of bastards
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 11:14 am

Disgusting, sort it out!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 12:43 pm

It's a single £25,0000 donation to one London borough - Southwark.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:21 pm

Wot JRM said.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:28 pm

We've been helping out with one of the Tavvy food banks for about 3 years now. Its a countrywide problem and it is a feckin disgrace and it's not only the doley scum that deserve it (said with tongue firmly in cheek) but loads of working people as well. I've been paying and campaigning about the living wage for years now, funny I've never seen Harve say fook all about the subject though.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:38 pm

Of course London is run by a labour mayor so no criticism about that.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 4:07 pm

Sixth largest economy my arse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 4:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
We've been helping out with one of the Tavvy food banks for about 3 years now. Its a countrywide problem and it is a feckin disgrace and it's not only the doley scum that deserve it (said with tongue firmly in cheek) but loads of working people as well. I've been paying and campaigning about the living wage for years now, funny I've never seen Harve say fook all about the subject though.

He’s too busy doctoring his next Boris photo
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Then he’s got the fox killer’s ring piece to stick his tongue up.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:01 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Haven’t heard the ring piece expression for a long time, quite nostalgic
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 6:37 pm

PatDunne wrote:
It's a single £25,0000 donation to one London borough - Southwark.

And in Plymouth also, just been reported on Spotlight.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 7:49 pm

Don't argyle pay minimum not living wage to various staff, catering etc?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 8:38 pm

Probably I've never met a wealthy person in favour of it funnily enough.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 9:25 pm

Bozo's no deal will bring plenty more of this misery. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 9:27 pm

Wonder why we didn’t see any figures about the take-up rates for the free meals that everyone seemed to be falling over themselves to give to the starving millions during half-term.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:15 pm

Graiser wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Haven’t heard the ring piece expression for a long time, quite nostalgic

I am getting on a bit now! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 5:45 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You really are a quite repulsive repugnant twat. Period.... (stop deliberately baiting fella as another boardie has done and you wont get it back)

On an aside Rees-Mogg outburst in the HOC was simply disgusting. Beneath contempt but seeing as his company earned £107 million last year but pays no corporation tax as registered in the Caymans than no one should be surprised....
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:03 am

Rees-Mogg putting the boot in with the UNICEF help.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:06 am

Freathy wrote:
Bozo's no deal will bring plenty more of this misery.  You ain't seen nothing yet.

You are not wrong there Freathy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 1:14 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You really are a quite repulsive repugnant twat. Period.... (stop deliberately baiting fella as another boardie has done and you wont get it back)

On an aside Rees-Mogg outburst in the HOC was simply disgusting. Beneath contempt but seeing as his company earned £107 million last year but pays no corporation tax as registered in the Caymans than no one should be surprised....

Truth hurts Bora Bora.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:40 pm

Turns out that it's Unicef UK (a charity) in conjunction with Sustain UK (a charity) who are distributing National Lottery cash they've been given.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 9:31 pm

The national lottery, a tax on the poor. What a scam, direct taxation straight into private hands.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 9:48 am

seadog wrote:
The national lottery, a tax on the poor. What a scam, direct taxation straight into private hands.

I agree, and didn't Thatcher say that about it too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time   UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time Empty

Back to top Go down

UNICEF To Help Feed UK Children For The First Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next