Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:27 pm

Oh well we Wanked that one right off from being in a position where we should have been at least 3-0 up at HT
Two minutes of good ole shocking defending cost us AGAIN
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:17 pm

I will take the point considering.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 6:58 pm

1 point is better than none.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 8:29 pm

Threes a crowd.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 9:25 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Oh well we Wanked that one right off from being in a position where we should have been at least 3-0 up at HT
Two minutes of good ole shocking defending cost us AGAIN
Lowe recently said Reg, that there was no problem with the defence, his mindset clearly is (which I like) one of we let in three we score four, I seriously think we can challenge for promotion this season, under this management team and set of players.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 6:36 am

There are certainly LESS problems with the defence, when Sawyer Wooton and Canavan are not in it. There’s no way in the world we’d be where we are in the table if those three had been playing week in week out.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:31 am

Czarcasm wrote:
There are certainly LESS problems with the defence, when Sawyer Wooton and Canavan are not in it. There’s no way in the world we’d be where we are in the table if those three had been playing week in week out.

Definitely right. I've not seen a game with Sawyer playing where the opposition hasn't targeted him and left him for dead numerous times during the match. He should have gone two years ago it just baffles me why hes still here?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:37 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Definitely right. I've not seen a game with Sawyer playing where the opposition hasn't targeted him and left him for dead numerous times during the match. He should have gone two years ago it just baffles me why hes still here?

I think it's down to him being club captain, good influence in the dressing room and around the place, generally a good guy, then a last resort to maybe have on the bench if injuries happen.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:41 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I think it's down to him being club captain, good influence in the dressing room and around the place, generally a good guy, then a last resort to maybe have on the bench if injuries happen.

No doubt that's true, we are much stronger with Opoku, Aimson and Watts (who I really rate) and Moore is solid when it comes to holding the ball and letting everybody reset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

No doubt that's true, we are much stronger with Opoku, Aimson and Watts (who I really rate) and Moore is solid when it comes to holding the ball and letting everybody reset.

I hope we extend Opoku's loan in January Sawyer isn't going to be good enough to improve the defence beyond what it is now so he may aswell start his coaching badges now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Pompey match thread ...   Argyle v Pompey match thread ... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Pompey match thread ...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3