Dog Bone Malone
mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 4:35 pm

joe has won now...

lesser of two evils but an evil nonetheless,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 4:46 pm

Dunno about evil but more like doddery and very underwhelming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 5:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Biden is no saint and as dodgy as they come it will be great to watch when the silly yanks who think anything is changing under him realise they got to pick their candidates better.

the real power in america is with the supreme courts at the end of the day after the senate.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 8:21 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Biden is no saint and as dodgy as they come it will be great to watch when the silly yanks who think anything is changing under him realise they got to pick their candidates better.

the real power in america is with the supreme courts at the end of the day after the senate.

I guess your talking about the dodgy family business deals? They don't matter at all because they are rich, the yanks like us couldn't give a fook about morals and worship anyone with money. Just as no one is going to bang Bojo, Cummins and Gove up no shit will stick to the Prez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:24 pm

its not even been a day and already biden's VP is being lined up to replace him on socials lol
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:06 am

I think Kamala is more than ready to assume the position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:49 am

bellend wrote:
I think Kamala is more than ready to assume the position.

its going to be interesting to see when she pulls the trigger on her Coup d'état my guess is this time next year
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 5:46 am

Donald just make sure you avoid the Showers and dont drop the soap.......personal experience  laugh

Dont worry too much Boris will be joining you shortly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:41 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Donald just make sure you avoid the Showers and dont drop the soap.......personal experience  laugh

do you not think if he has any criminal charges to answer for faces being convicted of such he wouldn't just pardon himself and those close to him before january 20th?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:43 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Boris hasn't broken the law. He's wasted billions by using his mates to not supply loads of PPE but it's not illegal at all. I bet you £100 he doesn't even get charged.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:56 am

Nailed on win there for you Ears.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 2:56 pm

Boris won’t get banged up unfortunately even though his got blood on his hands & the morals of a alley cat on crack cocaine ...He deserves to be though
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Will then Mouldy you'll have no objection to a £10,000 bet between you and I with the winnings to Charity naturally......

Nah didnt think so either. All mouth as always.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:10 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Boris won’t get banged up unfortunately even though his got blood on his hands & the morals of a alley cat on crack cocaine ...He deserves to be though

Dont be so sure Reg. Jo Maughn QC has got the lot of em bang to rights and they squirming like no tomorrow course they'll close ranks but the unseating of Trump will provide renewed vigour. Might take a few years but I suspect he'll land the killer punch
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:13 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Will then Mouldy you'll have no objection to a £10,000 bet between you and I with the winnings to Charity naturally......

£10k bit unrealistic Harve. Are you going to take me up on the £100 or are you all mouth? Run the bet until April 2021 and I'll have my winnings paid to MacMillan Hospice at Mountbatten?
Boris Johnson gets charged with fraud or corruption by 1st April 2021 and you win if not I win.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:16 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Dont be so sure Reg. Jo Maughn QC has got the lot of em bang to rights and they squirming like no tomorrow course they'll close ranks but the unseating of Trump will provide renewed vigour. Might take a few years but I suspect he'll land the killer punch

Jo Maughn can say what he likes! handing out procurement contracts to your mates is not illegal. If it was every politician, civil servant, council leader and NHS boss in the country and all of the EU fatcats would be banged up. It's not right, it's certainly morally wrong and it wastes most of our money but it's not illegal.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

£10k bit unrealistic Harve. Are you going to take me up on the £100 or are you all mouth? Run the bet until April 2021 and I'll have my winnings paid to MacMillan Hospice at Mountbatten?
Boris Johnson gets charged with fraud or corruption by 1st April 2021 and you win if not I win.

The bet is £10,000 fella I dont deal in small change shit. Maughn will get the evil bastard Johnson into a courtroom before the next GE.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:22 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

The bet is £10,000 fella I dont deal in small change shit. Maughn will get the evil bastard Johnson into a courtroom before the next GE.

You're full of shit mate. It I had a spare ten grand I'd give it to my kids not make unrealistic bets that wouldn't get paid. Anyway the offer is there in the terms I stated which I thought you'd jump at being as on your avatar you claim that the Scrubs awaits the "imminent arrival" of Johnson? Or have you moved the goalposts to four years down the road?
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:42 pm

I'll have a bet with ya, Harve.

I'll just have a quick check down the back of the sofa in case I have a spare 10k hanging around, you know, like most of us do. FFS man. There's a pandemic on!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 4:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Dear oh dear Harve. Take the £100 bet or risk making yourself look even more silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You're full of shit mate. It I had a spare ten grand I'd give it to my kids not make unrealistic bets that wouldn't get paid. Anyway the offer is there in the terms I stated which I thought you'd jump at being as on your avatar you claim that the Scrubs awaits the "imminent arrival" of Johnson? Or have you moved the goalposts to four years down the road?

Yeh I’ll have that £100 bet as well, come on Harve put your money where your gob is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 5:29 pm

if im betting £10000 da feck is it going to charity
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 5:40 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Well for one I don’t have 10K and two I don’t tend to have monetary bets with people who are shall we say is emotionally unstable even when they are talking out of their arse.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 7:54 pm

Thank god Trump lost, now America can heal and become united, no more BLM marches, no more homelessness and racism, no more favouritism to big business from the Democrat's, everything's gonna be all right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 8:03 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Well for one I don’t have 10K and two I don’t tend to have monetary bets with people who are shall we say is emotionally unstable even when they are talking out of their arse.

Well that’s why Harve proposes 10k, who has got it to spare on here, I suspect not many, if any and most probably he hasn’t, so why he doesn’t back his gob up and take a few of us on for a £100 each, I couldn’t possibly comment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden.....
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next